Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Lilith's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi took the shampoo from her then with glee poured the liquify solution on his palms then massaged into his hair and scalp while he whistled in sync to the classic music in the background. He notice that Lilith was spaced out and looked deep in thought, he arched a brow at this. Was she thinking about the scene at gardener's dorm room or something else. He was a little bit worried it might be about him sending her mixed signals, she began to think how those men on tv have the balls to just kiss a girl and do the mating ritual right there. In his opinion he found that...quite odd, does it just happen? Or maybe he is too soft and gently towards that kind of topic, he silent sulked why he has obtained the name 'Teddy-bear sensei'.

Kazi immediately smelt the fragrance of the shampoo and put him more at ease, he sighed in satisfaction over the scent then he rinsed his hair. Once he was done, he scooted closer to Lilith then placed the cool liquid on her blonde hair then proceed to give her a soothing scalp massage. "Vatcha zinking~?" he asked like everying was normal.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:02 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy! l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Maybe I'm not his type? The tv always has guys talking about types... or maybe it's because I'm not popular enough? Could he not be into girls...? No no no! He was kissing me!! Maybe... maybe... Lilith's mind games were interrupted by the feel of something on her head. Kazi had begun to massage her head and it felt sooooooooo good. Smiling, she forgot about much of the things in her head and let out a giggle. Oh nothing special~

Lilith was silent once more as Kazi rubbed her head. It felt really good, but she had to know. K-Kazi..? D-do you like me? Y-you didn't go further or touch me... I-is it me? Did I do something wrong..? I-is it because I'm not cool enough? Lilith spent a lot of time watching shows with teenage drama, and apparently that was a concern to the teenage sex drive. O-or am I not your type..? Turning her gaze up to him, Lilith gave him innocent and confused eyes. However, they were still happy, and her body proved her happiness by leaning up against him.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

Kazi stared blankly at Lilith, 'She's vorst zan Val.' she noted at her assumptions, he wondered how has the woman spent her days behind the television screen; he was scared to ask. He chuckled when she asked the question if she wasn't 'cool enough'. To answer her last question, "Vell I lean towards kute girls zan sexy ones." he smiled playing around with that question, for her fourth question, "You don't have to be cool for me to like, your cool enough just the way you are." Well that one was kind of cheesy but being a big fan of Disney so, DON'T JUDGE ME!. Her third and second questions, "You didn't do anything vrong, and of kourse me not touching you doesn't mean I don't have feelings forrr you. he reassured with a kind smile. For the last question well...Kazi leaned close to Lilith's face, he brushed off any strain of hair giving a full view of her face. "Do I like you?" he thought deeply at that question. "Truthfully I would talk about you all day and night and I'd still have more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I'll just leave it at you're the most wonderful person I have ever met and it's hard to imagine a world without a Lilith." he leaned in and gave her a true genuine kiss on the lips, there was no sign of his russian accent in that statement and it proves that she likes even without doing 'it'. He parted the kiss but didn't move to far away from her face,
"I love you."

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: Good luck ouo/

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:03 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy! l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith had heard that word many times from many people. She never really understood it, and even feared it. Her parent had said it a few times, but she never felt anything back towards them. Calian had said it to her and she felt happy that he was her brother, but nothing more. The demon had told her as well, and she felt scared, weak, and alone. But when Kazi said it... she felt like she was floating, like she was happy, like her heart was jumping for joy. She felt safe, protected, like nothing could harm her. His kiss sealed the deal on her heart, and she knew how she truly felt.

Their lips parted and the two color eyed woman stared straight up at Kazi; a soft and kind gaze. With shampoo still in her hair, Lilith looked down. She was so happy she wanted to cry, but there was one thing that scared her. Her other self, the self that she couldn't control, the self that he would hate her for. Given, her actions weren't in her control when she changed, but in others eyes it would not matter. Should she tell him? Would he accept her though if she seemed help? Lilith wanted to be with Kazi, but the demons would never allow her happiness. I know now what I want to do.. Lilith decided right then and there that she would tell Calian, beg him to perform an exorcism, anything to make her pure for Kazi. Looking back up at him, Lilith smiled. I-I love you too Kazi~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Mood ➤: HAPPY l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

Kazi was a little bit anxious at Lilith when he watched her look down, he bit his lips as he waited for her response. 'Vas ze ending much.' he thought wearily. When she finally returned the same words, he stared at her plainly. He blinked once, twice, thrice then in an instant his lavender eyes brighten up in eastics and happiness. "R-R-REALLY?!!" he exclaimed loudly, then swooosh he wrapped his strong arms around Lilith's bare body. He seems to be comfortable with her like that now until his face was flaming red again over the close contact. He slowly released himself from the hug and when he was just about to say something his phone buzzed again. He furrowed his brows, 'Vho dares disturb my moment!? he maneuvered around the bath tub and reached for his phone which was resting by the sink. When he looked at the message his mouth turned into an 'o' snapping back to reality. He thought hard about the scene that was just a few doors away from Lilith's room. He typed:

Text Message:
To: Elise
Well in my most honest opinion, no. I don't think it's the same person, I mean look at the difference. The first one was just a pile of mush and you couldn't even tell if it was a female or male but this one, you can have a vague idea. That killer looked like she or he had a weapon with him or her judging by the way the body was cut. It must have been a sword or something like Ashe's weapon. and didn't seem he/she had any interest in eating the body like the other. I find it weird how this killer only took the decrease's eyes...
I was with gir- the priestess at the time and she was quite traumatized by the scene.

He sent the text message, that made him wonder...is it possible the killer might be still carrying the eyes from the victim or at least have one them or somewhere, that could be their lead. Now it was his turn that was deep in thought.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: Gave you guys a clue ouo

Nightmares in Daydreams

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:27 pm

An innocent giggle escaped the priestesses lips as Kazi held her close. His response made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. Hugging him tightly as he held her, Lilith looked up to see his face was red once again. Lifting her hand up, the woman cupped his cheek and gave him an inviting smile. Unfortunately, their moment was ruined by the sound of Kazi's phone.

Lilith watched for a little bit as he typed on his phone. Hmmm... Looking around, Lilith grabbed her soap bar and began to lather her shoulders and neck with the soapy goodness. They were still in the bath tub and she still needed to get all the dirt and gross off of her. That pure look was important to the woman, and she wanted to stay glowing. Looking over to Kazi, Lilith saw that he was deep in thought just like she had been. What could he be thinking..? Biting her lip, Lilith looked at her soapy hands and smiled. Re-lathering her hands, she slowly inched her way over to him and placed her hands on his bare chest. With a giggle, she began to clean his pecks. Cleaning cleaning, how I love to clean~ Lilith cooed as she cleaned the teacher. Once her little song was over, the priestess looked up at him with an intrigued look. Whatcha thinking about?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Mood ➤: HAPPY l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

Kazi looked down at Lilith, "Oh nothing just." he stopped mid way when he glanced at the time of his phone then snapped his head towards window. "It's night time!?" he exclaimed in shock, he was going to go into his wolf form soon! With that he took the bar of soap and a face cloth, he stared at the priestess with complete determination. "Let's get cleaned." he announced and cancelled his bubble relaxation time. "You scrub my back and I scrub yours." for a minute there it almost sounded like he was going to clean her whole bod for her.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Lilith was a little confused as to why Kazi was worried about it being night time. Did he have something to do? As he stared at her with determination, the priestess wasn't too sure what to think. O-ok! she said as she turned around. Kazi had to go first since he took the bar of soap leaving Lilith only the shampoo. Sitting up on her knees, Lilith exposed her full back as well as a bit of her plump peach bottom. L-like this? Lilith asked Kazi as she looked back. W-why are you worried if it's night time?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:45 am

Mood ➤: Anxious l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

Kazi didn't hesitate to scrub Lilith's back when she turned around though he used all his will power not to glance down. "Vhy? I never told you I am a verevolf." he said in anxious tone, he knows that his transformation is under a full moon but doesn't know exactly when most of the time it's random and he can change at the day of the full moon but it's in the morning. "Have you ever vonderrred what happens to people who piss off devil? Niet? Okay I’ll tell you." He clears his throat, "Russian lore tells what happens to a man cursed by the devil. He’s doomed to live his life as a wolf, among his family. He’s not like our current thoughts on werewolves, suffering from blood rage like in most movies or novels." he explained he wasn't going to go beserk mode...well...if he needs to. "Vawkalak is gentle, he even licks family zat karrres forrr him. But, Vawkalak, kan’t accept good zing. He konstantly needs change and vanderrrs frrrom village to village." While he was telling the story his large hands seemed to travel from her back to her to the front specifically her breast area, when he was finish speaking he was wonder in his head. '...Vhy does her back feel so soft and...squishy?' he continued to unnoticable feel Lilith's soft bosoms finding it...quite intersting to touch.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:44 am

Werewolf? Is he gonna eat me?! The concern ran through Liliths head for a moment, until she listened to Kazi's story. As he spoke, she began to think about how there was a man cursed by the devil. Could she have been cursed by the devil before she was born too? His story was intriguing, until she felt his hands move to the front of her. Kazi was squeezing and rubbing her breasts, and Lilith quietly covered her mouth. It was so hard to listen to the story when your starting to feel... excited. The priestesses mind grew foggy, and she felt hot. She couldn't hold it anymore. Uncovering her mouth, Lilith let out a soft sensual moan. K-Kazi... she tried to whisper, but that also came out wrong resulting in her moaning his name.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:10 pm

Kazi suddenly felt a physical sensation from the way Lilith said his name, it was an odd tingling that typically began in the head and scalp. He looked down and his eyes widen, there was a moment of silence for awhile then he squeezed her bosoms making sure if they were real or not. 'HOLY S***!!!' he instantly removed his hands away from then began apologizing while he kept bowing he is head, "Forgive me! Forgive me! Forgive me! Forgive me! Forgive me! FORGIVE ME!" he pleaded over his...inappropriate massage on a certain place.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry its short >~<

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Lilith couldn't help but giggle. It was cute that he was so shy, and his apologies were adorable. Though, she didn't quiet understand why he was so shy. She had technically been naked in front of the man the whole time they were in the bath. The priestess turned her body around to face the teacher, her now semi-soapy body was purely exposed. Taking his hands gently, Lilith placed them right back on her soapy mounds. I-it's ok... P-please don't be sorry~ I-I like it when you touch me.... Y-your gentle... A-and I love you... S-so you can touch me... Lilith looked at Kazi with a flush face and a smile. Her eyes were inviting and gentle, her voice was calm and soft. Lilith wanted to make sure that Kazi felt comfortable touching her, mainly since it seemed like this was the first time he had touched a woman.

OOC--> I wanted to add more~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:39 pm

That's right, their in a relationship now so it was okay for him to touch? Like she said he was gentle and slightly clueless to these kind of situation that involves intimacy. He can surely do and prepare date or show love in the smallest little things because he leans more to the fluff not the smut...unless its heating season. Her words helped him to become less nervous around but there was still one small problem, 'VHY DOES SHE HAS TO LOOK INNOCENT!?' he wailed inside his head which makes him more scared if there comes the time he deflowers or mate with...except when he is in a heat. Kazi let out a laugh then moved his hands away from her mounds, "I vill keep zat in mind annnnd niet you didn't do anyzing vrong." he said before she could ask why he pulled his hands away, for a man his age he has a weird drive that he hasn't done anything remotely highly inappropriate or M rated. He lifted his hands up, "Speaking of touching does your hands look vrinkly?"

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Once again, Kazi seemed to not be interested in her advances. Lilith put on a smile and nodded, but in her mind she was still confused. Hmmm... Since he wasn't taking her bait, or making a move, Lilith decided that she would stop her advances. If he wasn't interested, the priestess didn't want to force him. She really liked him, and she didn't want to loose him.

Coming to Kazi's question, Lilith lifted her hands up in front of her and examined them for wrinkles. They were in fact a little wrinkly. T-they kind are...Why? The woman looked at the werewolf confused. I-is it a bad thing..?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items