Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Sayuri's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Granny mode~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi, Serael |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver waited...and she grew extremely angry. This man dared touch this child?! Silver's skin darkened and the white white of her eyes turned as black as the abyss with the blue glowing brighter. This was Serael's sign. This man truly understood nothing. More tendrils shot out and grabbed the mans arms and caused him to release the girl as Silver went and picked the girl up. "Touch her again and will break every bone you hold in body and watch as your own creation feasts on your flesh." The Tendrils snaked away after Silver now was holding Sachi. Taking a deep breath, Silver did not calm herself down. She was going to stay in her demon form a bit longer. "You really dont know anything do you. I will not help you or the school. I am here for my own accord. This is the test my son has set for himself...besides how can a Prince succeed his father the King if he does not prove himself to him. As the Queen, I will only watch." Looking at Serael like she would look to her servants. "I care about my family. I never sit idle without a plan or web in place. If Skytherix is to die, he will not...as for you helping me in Hell..." Silver started snickering before letting out a coy laugh. "Demon Lords on the mortal plane are far weaker than in Hell's Plane. Demon Lords are also far weaker than Hell Lords. I took this long to kill each of them because I wanted to. Politics is not my strong suit. Murdering and creating my own army is much more fun." Serael was in control of the body that held a sliver of chance of taking her out now, but he lack the control and discipline to do so. She decided to use Serael for herself. Whats more enticing them her Soul Crystals. "You know, I'll let in on something since you enjoy knowledge so much. I dont worry about Sky because because of the Soul Crystal I gave his father. Lucius wont have the heart to kill his son but the insurance is there." The Soul Crystal is the known way that Divinoxia has not ever truly died.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:03 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Interested

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Silver and a baby mortal

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Silver can ask anything and Serael will answer truthfully,
you have no Idea how much he appreciates that soul crystal thing...Ask any question you want. this is your chance to know my plots >w>

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

When another set of tendrils emerged from the ground and grabbed Serael he instantly let go of the girl. If any harm would come to her now it would be Silvers fault, and the guilt might just leave her exposed. Serael doesn't take demonic bodies, they lack a certain something that Serael finds very important. But Silver was an exception, she was the strongest demon and he would never let her body go to waste. "Feast on me? That's pretty gruesome. You should talk like that in front of a child she could have nightmares." Serael hated the fact the she "attacked" him, but his smile slowly returned. He would let a small thing like that come between him and his fun.

"Do you really think mortals will simply let Skytherix walk unharmed after his test is over? Your son massacred their families on three separate occasions, and you better than anyone should know how strong they can be. His test comes after this prep, and it will surely affect your and Lucius' living situation" Serael wanted to make a witty remark towards Silver when she snickered but somehow held himself back. He had much to do, and dying here wasn't in his plans. Serael simply snickered with her and accepted "defeat".

"No need to laugh I just wanted to help. But If you don't mind leaving one to test myself I would really appreciate it." Serael then continued listening to Silver and her Soul Crystal, he had to admit it was very interesting...But why would she bring something like that up? She just gave him the way to make sure she dies and never comes back. Something was very fishy here and he didn't like it. But he will play along for now. Maybe even use it to his advantage. "Soul Crystal? Very interesting, you really do know how to catch the attention of a necromancer...For this great information, you get three question. Ask me anything and I'll be happy to answer."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Listening carefully with narrowed eyes, Silver gave him a sickly grin. This man love to play with fire...and this was far to easy. "Okay then, lets play this little game. Question One: What do you plan on doing with the Information I gave you? Question two: Do you plan on using the Crystals on my Son? For the more fascinating and third question. If you plan on trying to use my body, how do you plan on getting to where I hold my Crystal?" Only a 4 others knew how to get into the Shadow Realm and only 2 of them knew where she kept her crystal. Foiling plans of others is the Hell Lord way of Life. If this Necromancer thinks he can tango with the best, She'll have to step on his feet a bit. She is going to treat him just another Hell Lord trying to rise to power...except he'll never make it that far. "Going back to what you said earlier. What my son does here and now is fully on him. If it affects me Then I will deal with it with the appropriate actions. " Silver held Sachi close to her and rubbed her back. Unfortunately this was what Silver was... Hell Lord Nana Silver.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Interested

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Serael sat down on a chair as he listened to Silver's questions. They were good, but he was hoping for something more, something that doesn't involve him. He was not a threat to her...Not yet at least. "Good questions and today is your lucky day I don't feel like deceiving so I'll tell you the truth. I'm planning to use the Crystals to my advantage, Maybe use it like you do and store some of my soul inside or maybe I'll use it to split beings into two, and control them. But for me to do that I'll need to get my hands on one."

Silver's second question was a bit more interesting, if Serael told her what he's planning to do to her son then she might try and stop him. That would be a problem, but Serael was feeling a little adventurous, besides if she connects the first questions answer with the second one she'll figure it out "Yes if I get my hands on the crystal Skytherix will be my first target." Serael didn't want to give too much info, so he gave her a simple and complete answer.

For the final question, Serael chuckled and covered his mouth trying to hide his smile. All the answers are connected to each other and his other plan was now in the open "I'll get to it through Sky, he'll have no choice but to personally hand it over to me. Also, I won't be using your body like I'm using this one. No, demons are weak when compared to the mortal potential. Your body will simply be used as a fueling cell to boost the infinite potential of human evolution." When Silver went back to the previous topic Serael crossed his leg on his knee and leaned in closer towards Silver. "My dear what's coming will make your heart tremble with fear. You, Lucius, Sky, and whoever tries to stop the justice of the grave perish you might even consider staying dead."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver smiled. She had already won. He was doing what she wanted and even thought he could get her Crystal. She would let the man dream his little naptime vision. "I'll be trembling in my boots Im sure. That plan is a good one. Dont let me stop your dream. Just make sure you clear this school before you do. It be a shame if they killed you before you completed your ultimate vision." Silver was very nonchalant about his whole plan. Not wanting to lead him on anymore, she decided to not make it look like he was her pawn. But the last line he said. It was quite funny. "I would be careful Serael. The Justice of the Grave is blind in its action. Toy with dead and the dead bite back." Silver gave a shooing motion with her hand. She was done with him and she needed him to complete somethings before it was too late. Plus she needed to make Sachi was okay and get ready to explain to Sayuri what just happened....

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Interested

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Serael listened to Silver, her "praise" and her shooing. He hated it but didn't react much, he simply stood up and walked towards the door. "You don't have to worry about me, I already accomplished what I want this is just something extra. When Justice comes I'll be long gone, I know my limits and know what he can do." Serael then left the room and was on his way towards Lucius and Erwin, this conversation was very interesting. Now he had more motivation to confront Lucius, fun was no longer the only motive, now it's all about the crystal. "I wonder where you go when you die....I know where I'm going but I wonder if I'll meet you there."

Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:04 pm

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Nana l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi stayed as quiet as she could the whole time. She didn't move when the scary man picked her up, and she didn't didn't cry, well, until the man left. Once he had left the little girl began to bawl. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Tears streamed down her little cheeks. Sachi wanted her mommy, but she didn't know where she was. Holding onto Silver tightly, Sachi sniffled and looked up at the woman. A-awe we gonna die....? I-I-I dun wanna die!!!!!! I dun want mommy or Papa Kachi or Dabid or nana Siwver to die!!!!!

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Plans are fickle, be mindful of this place...it just might let you go so easily." That was the last warning Silver gave to Serael before he left. Now that he had left, there was a more pressing matter to tend to. Poor Sachi began to cry and tears ran down her cheeks. Silver felt horrible, There wasnt much she could do and Silver wasnt going to leave Sachi alone with Serael roaming around. Staying her Demon form, Silver knelt down. "Shhhh its okay hun. Nana Silver is going to protect you, your mommy, Kachi and David." She never felt this amount of sadness in hundreds of years. It was tearing her apart. rubbing the back of Sachi's head, Silver set Sachi on her feet and wiped some of her tears away and tried to smile. For the first time, Silver started to choke on her words. "....No one...No one will ever harm you while I still breathe. I want to see sweet little Sachi to grow up happily with her Mommy..." Silver then pulled Sachi back for a big hug. Silver let a tear escape from her eyes. There were things she needed to do. She was going to ensure that these people survived. She might not give a damn about the two men that enter the picture but Sachi and Sayuri did. Plans are fickle things and now Silver had to change hers completely. "Lets find your mommy."

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:19 pm

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Nana l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi calmed down a little as her nana Silver rubbed her head. A few sniffles came from the girl, and she began to suck her thumb out of instinct. Nodding her head, the little girl listened to her nana and clung onto her as she was hugged. Sachi was still scared, but nana Silver made her feel safe. She didn't even care that the woman was a completely different color all together. O-otay... sniffled Sachi. With her free hand, she reached up for nana Silver to pick her up. Up..

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:49 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi, |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver stood up as Sachi reached up and asked to be picked up. Reaching down, the woman picked the girl up and held her close. I guess I can never fully remove the Angel in me... Silver thought to herself as she started to make her way out of the room. Before she left, Silver turned and waved her hand at the broken wall. Shadow rose up and covered the destroyed wall to create a blockade. Until it could be fixed...nothing would enter through that wall. "Lets go to the Kitchen, maybe mommy is there cooking food for the students." Placing her free hand back on Sachi to try and keep comforting her, Silver made her way out of the room and shut the door behind her. This was going to be an interesting day to be sure...

-Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:59 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Bernadette |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver walked into the room through the rift she made and closed it behind her. Holding Sachi in her arms, the demon looked around to see if anything of an unwanted nature was present. Taking the tired child to her room, Silver moved the blankets out of the way and gently placed Sachi in her bed and pulled the cover up. Keeping the crystal flower next to her, Silver would wait for Sayuri before she left. Giving a kiss on Sachi forehead, Silver left Sachi's room and sat down in the living room. Because of recent events, see kept a watchful eye over the child.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:07 pm

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri made her way to her room, which sadly was still ruined. Opening the door, the chef met with a tall silver haired woman. Silver... Sayuri told herself to stay strong, but it didn’t last. Walking over to the woman Sayuri embraced her and silently cried.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:27 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Sayuri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver turned to the door to see Sayuri entering the room. She watched as the woman started to breakdown and was embraced by her. Wrapping her hands around Sayuri. Silver tried to give as much comfort as she could. "Its okay, dear." She wasnt sure what caused Sayuri to breakdown like this but she would learn soon enough. For the moment Silver was under the assumption that it was because of Sachi running off.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 am

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Sachi & Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Was this woman being pitiful? Was she upset for all the wrong reasons? Or was it that she just broke? As Sayuri thought about all these things, her grip on Silver got tighter. Silver... a woman who has killed before... yet she was so kind and gentle with the woman and her daughter.... Was Sayuri’s decision a correct one...? Im so sorry Silver... since we have met all I have been is a huge burden to you... I’m so glad that you found Sachi... I... I... I froze.... I... I was so upset with my own problems to see her walk off... I’m a terrible friend... and a terrible mother.... Sayuri’s demons began to show, and her body trembled. Keeping everything bottled in... was slowly killing the woman.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Sayuri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver listened to the poor broken mother. She felt like this before but had no one to support her in her time of need. Silver did not want this woman to go down the same path she had. Feeling Sayuri hold her tighter, Silver smiled softly. "Hush those words Sayuri. We have all made mistakes, but a terrible mother you are not...that title is for me to bare. You want to know why I have stayed by you and Sachi? Out of Millions of people, you remind me of what is like to be a mother and have no one to be there." Silver spoke softly and pulled back gently so she could look Sayuri in the eyes. "Hell Lord, murderous and hated wench or not, I was a mother who failed her child. It took me til just a year ago to finally realize what I have done to my son. You, you havent lost your way. Distractions will come and bare their fangs or temp you to look the other way, but you still have Sachi. That what I want to see. I want to help so you dont lose your way and have happen to you what happened to me. I have to live with my mistake til time decides its time for me to leave...but I can at least do what I can til then." Silver placed a hand on Sayuri's cheek and smiled. "If you need to speak your mind, dont hesitate."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers