Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Coffee x Tea Café Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Cafe l Company ➤: Jason l Item/s ➤: Coffee & Purse l Current Form ➤: Human

Her thoughts were clouding her head, she almost hadn't realized that someone had sat down right next to her. Looking over she saw Jason and couldnt help but give him a sheepish grin. H-hello there~ He had placed down another book, which was good she was glad to see that he was reading. She actually was asleep when we arrived... but when she woke up it seemed like she was excited. There was a woman there who seemed to be the new teacher in training, and she had a little girl with her too. Sayuri took a sip of her coffee and smiled as she adjusted her glasses a bit. I hope daycare was a good idea... her English still isn't very good...

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:14 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]
With: Sayuri - Wearing: Jeans and T-shirt - Mood: Relaxed - Carrying: The Odyssey

Reaching over he took her free hand. "She'll do fine. Remember, daycare was so we could do dates and she could make friends." He would lean over and kiss her softly. No one cared, he looked much older than he actually was. "New teacher? Oooooh Smith, heard about them. Whole family moved from Alabama or something. She’s apparently a single mom too." He would take his seat once more, running his thumb across her knuckles. "It'll be okay Love. Sachi is a smart girl."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:42 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Cafe l Company ➤: Jason l Item/s ➤: Coffee & Purse l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri let out a soft sigh and she nodded her head. The man was right.., she had to trust that Sachi was going to be ok. I know... I don’t know why I worry so much... I guess.. we’ll being a mother is so hard... The chef squeezed her loves hand and smiled. It was still so alarming when he kissed her, she quickly looked around. He was well old enough to be with her, but still! Her face turned bright red as she nodded. A-ala....bama? That’s in America right? Being from Japan, Sayuri didn’t know too much about America and the states.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:17 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]
With: Sayuri - Wearing: Jeans and T-shirt - Mood: Relaxed - Carrying: The Odyssey

He would nod a little. "It is. I think it’s by like Florida and all that." Shrugging Jason would scoot his chair closer. "You’re a mom, it’s perfectly sane to be worried. I know mine was before she passed." Looking to his tattoo, sighing as he thought of his Angel mother. "She would have loved you. I know that."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:09 am

The thought of his mother... made the woman turn red. Would his mother have really approved of her? Not only was her son dating someone much older then him, she also had a child of her own! Getting lost in the thought for a moment, Sayuri shook her head and let out a soft giggle. Hehe I would have hoped she would have~ Come to think of it... Sachi never had grand parents... Sayuri looked up a bit as if she was thinking. Her late husband, his parents, and her parents were all gone, and Sachi and her were the only left of their kind that she knew about. There’s a lot that Sachi will be learning when she is older. Sighing once more she took a sip of her coffee.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:10 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

With hearing Sachi would never know grandparents he looked down. That was honestly sad to hear. "My Father could be alive. I never knew him. For years it was just mom and me." He would keep holding her hand, even scooting to be beside her. "But I don’t know... he abandoned us. I wouldn’t want to hurt Sachi if he never showed." Sighing softly he would kiss her cheek. "Maybe we can adopt some Elderly People to be her grandparents."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Sayuri couldn't help but giggle at the boys last comment. Well, she does have a Nana~ Its actually my friend and Sachi loves her very much. I guess in a way she is a grandma? Would it be alright to call Silver a grandma? She probably would kill Sayuri if she heard that label. Taking another sip of her coffee, the woman looked to her lover and smiled. Did you get all your school work done?

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:25 am
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

Giving a small nod Jason would smile. "I would say more of aunt." Moving until he was right next to her he would give another nod. He did love how she cared. "I did, finished it before we went to bed last night. As to today’s, finished before coming here." He did try to stay on top of it, not for Sayuri but more so for Sachi so she could have someone to play with. He had grown to love the three year old and the three year old had loved him. "Mhmm, all done."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:27 pm

It honestly felt odd asking her love if he had finished her homework... but he was a great sport and answered with a smile. Looking around carefully to make sure there wasn’t anyone she knew, Sayuri leaned over and gave the man a kiss. color= #03A89E]W-what is the plan today? she asked with a red face.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:51 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

Smiling into the kiss he rested his forehead on hers. "Well... I was hoping we could have some alone time before getting Sachi. Then the three of us, all three of us, go to the park for the lanterns. One of the Elven religions has a holiday tonight." He mixed his fingers into hers. Kissing her softly once more with a smile. "Then we put a tired Sachi to bed."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:37 pm

Lantern festival? Sayuri tilted her head in a little confusion. H-how do you know about elven religions? She couldn’t help but giggle as their hands intertwined together. His touch was so soft for being a boxer... she just couldn’t understand what he saw in her. Hehe Sachi loves you... I’m so glad that she has you as a figure to look up too... I-I know that this is a big scandal... but please don’t leave us...

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:40 am
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

He kissed her softly. "It was an assignment in school. Got an A on that." He couldn’t help but smile as Sayuri said Sachi loved him. It was one of things people always said was hard was getting the child to like them, but he felt like it wasn’t. "Sayuri, till my last day I'll keep loving you. Nothing will keep me from my two favorite girls." Smiling he rested his forehead against hers. From a distance they looked like a regular couple in Love.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:30 pm

Nothing...? The woman thought to herself as Jason pressed his forehead against hers. For that split moment, she felt oddly safe, like nothing in the world was dangerous. Squeezing his hand, she looked up at him. W-well we have a bit till she needs to be picked up...w-where would you like to go?

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]

Holding her hand Jason smiled. "Well... we could do what did our first night." It was nice, to be in the cafe. "Well, what do we want to do for dinner first? We could go to the farmers market and save the fun for later." Smiling softly at her. "As long as I’m with you, I don’t mind."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Like our first night...? It took the woman a moment to understand what in the world he was talking about,,, until it suddenly hit her. Like a light her face lit up. EHHHHH?! D-don’t say that out loud!!!!!

Ghost_Rios

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas