Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Warehouse of Phantoms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:33 am
Arkelos wouldn't have to worry about establishing contact as the ruthless barrage of attacks pummeled the defenseless, the kid now strewn across the ground, beaten by rocks, his soul attacked, knocked around by Houndour and friends, his eardrums assaulted, and his skin burned. The Snagem would quickly learn while there was something wrong about the child he was still a child and he had just beaten him half to death.

"Ho ho! How cruel! And I thought I was bad." A voice came from the child, but the unconscious kid's mouth did not move. The source of the voice was soon made apparently as a puddle of water formed underneath the bloodied boy, said puddle rising up off the ground and taking on a humanoid shape.

What now stood before Arkelos was a creature just a little taller than the child, with blue translucent skin, black eyes with yellow sclera, two antenna-like appendages pulled back which resembled a ponytail, and what could only be described as a glistening red gem floating in the center of its watery mass. Clearly by its humanoid form it was a hybrid but what kind was a mystery.

"Why don't you just snap the kid's neck? Would have been easier and less painful for him. Was saving your friend so important that you would risk the life of an innocent? Oh well, who am I to judge morality? Now if you'll excuse me I have work to do and you're going to help me." The hybrid said with a smile as he jabbed a hand towards Arkelos' chest and if allowed said hand would go right into him, the watery form allowing him to seep inside if left unchecked. It was becoming clear what this hybrid can do; steal bodies.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:14 am
The jest of the hand came a moment to late, as Arkelos has repositioned himself quickly enough for the hand to land on his groin. "Normally i would ask for dinner and movie, Eh but i'll take what i can get. I do have a kinkier side."

With a sexual glare Arkelos stands up and brushes off the dirt. "Now in reference to the child, some scrapes and bruises happen throughout life, What better way to learn than to experience." He said looking over at the maned body, Than turning back toward the Water Hybrid, "Clearly you need a body to use for- well whatever you need a body for." He said with a snark, "I'm offering my help of my own free will, in return i ask for only one things; but we can work that out later." Saying with a shrug, "I have no reason to trust you, nor you to trust me. Considering i just sent that kid to the ER critical care ward. I feel like we kind of understand each other." He said with a even more sinister grin."

Kneeling down in front of the Hybrid. "Now, about that body, how long can you go without one hmm? There are two guards unconscious just outside the warehouse. If i was to bring one of them inside would that be a reasonable body? At that point we could get to work on what you're looking for. Fair trade no? If you insist on my body, i could lay down some rule, but the odds of you listening to them once inside me are slim to none." Standing up with his back toward the Hyrbrid. "What will it be? We could work this out the hard way, or the even harder way? I'm sure i already now your answer, regardless of the out come, just know i work for the highest bidder, and you are currently the only bidder here that making you the highest bidder." Arkelos said with a chuckle

During this time Arkelos stretched and gave out a few sinister glare toward the water hybrid.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:19 pm
Arkelos

Kneeling down in front of the Hybrid. "Now, about that body, how long can you go without one hmm? There are two guards unconscious just outside the warehouse. If i was to bring one of them inside would that be a reasonable body? At that point we could get to work on what you're looking for. Fair trade no? If you insist on my body, i could lay down some rule, but the odds of you listening to them once inside me are slim to none." Standing up with his back toward the Hyrbrid. "What will it be? We could work this out the hard way, or the even harder way? I'm sure i already now your answer, regardless of the out come, just know i work for the highest bidder, and you are currently the only bidder here that making you the highest bidder." Arkelos said with a chuckle

During this time Arkelos stretched and gave out a few sinister glare toward the water hybrid.

As the hybrid pulled back his hand he listened to Arkelos, glaring at him all the while. Once the man was done speaking the hybrid would roll his eyes. "First off you sure like to hear yourself speak. Second, you are a Snagem. How do I know? When people are around others long enough they begin to share their energy, and I felt it inside of you. It's because of your lot that my life is ruined, so in order to avoid rambling on like you I'll simply state that I'll never work with a Snagem."

With that said the hybrid would point its open palm at Arkelos, a fierce spray of Bubblebeam fired at him. The bubbles moved surprisingly fast and upon contact exploded with violently burst of energy. The hybrid wouldn't stop there as the Bubblebeam was less to harm him and more to distract him while the gem inside of its body began to glow brighter and brighter, as if it were preparing something worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:13 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

As the hybrid pulled back his hand he listened to Arkelos, glaring at him all the while. Once the man was done speaking the hybrid would roll his eyes. "First off you sure like to hear yourself speak. Second, you are a Snagem. How do I know? When people are around others long enough they begin to share their energy, and I felt it inside of you. It's because of your lot that my life is ruined, so in order to avoid rambling on like you I'll simply state that I'll never work with a Snagem."

With that said the hybrid would point its open palm at Arkelos, a fierce spray of Bubblebeam fired at him. The bubbles moved surprisingly fast and upon contact exploded with violently burst of energy. The hybrid wouldn't stop there as the Bubblebeam was less to harm him and more to distract him while the gem inside of its body began to glow brighter and brighter, as if it were preparing something worse.

Arkelos fell to the ground from the force, "I will- have to disagree with you there," he said with a groan of pain. "Snagem never really gave me any real opportunities, nor did they make me feel welcome. I've thought many times about leaving without word."

Laying there catching his breath. Arkelos continues

"However i sensed something, When i approached you, something inside me sprung to life. Those Snagems never showed me any real care, Rules, rules, and more rules, they are all about rules. Can't do this, Cant do this, the nerve of something of them, thinking they are so high and mighty. Don't get me started."

Laying there, "The choice is yours, Show me that you're better than them snagems, Show me how much better you are compared to them."

Arkelos laid there for a moment waiting for the last hit to finish the job, "So what's- it- Going to be?" After he finished talking, all his Canines came to Arkelos' side, and Abra teleported in. "They are not you enemies, Everyone back into your pokeballs, This Hybrid is not our enemy." With a flash, all the pokemon returned to their pokeballs.

Turning his head, Arkelos sees Rockruff sitting next to him, "Rock- ruff, please return to your pokeball. Yall did a great job, please." Rockruff walked over to give Arkelos a like on his cheek. Rockrufff turned to the Hybrid, letting out a bark and a growl. Preparing for any attack.  

Arkelos

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:24 pm
"Ok, Abra. I appreciate you getting me out of trouble, or whatever that was back there," Sihlo said, crouching down so she could more easily look the Abra in the eye, "but I'm good now. Really. Now take me back so I can help Arke-oh what the hell?!"

Suddenly, Sihlo found herself alone in the strange place Abra had taken her to, "I realize I have a preference for working alone, but this is just a little ridiculous." She stamped her foot and began yelling various obscenities in her anger and frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:21 pm
Arkelos

Turning his head, Arkelos sees Rockruff sitting next to him, "Rock- ruff, please return to your pokeball. Yall did a great job, please." Rockruff walked over to give Arkelos a like on his cheek. Rockrufff turned to the Hybrid, letting out a bark and a growl. Preparing for any attack.

"You don't get it, do you?" The hybrid said, his chest gem glowing brighter. "I felt what was in your heart, that's what I do. Your fears, your joys, all of it I felt. You're a Snagem through and through, no matter what you try to say. No one can bluff me, certainly not some human with a dog fetish. Now if you'll excuse me..." He said, turning his attention to what seemed like empty space and unleash an even more violent spray of Bubblebeam, the stream of bubbles hitting and shattering whatever that was Abra created to reveal one Aile. "Hello."

With almost child glee the hybrid would rapidly dissolve into liquid, his puddle form racing towards Sihlo. Once near the hybrid's liquid form would conjure up a hand which attempted to latch onto Sihlo's leg, that red glowing starting up once again.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:02 pm
"The hell?" Sihlo really didn't know what to make of the situation she seemed to have found herself in. First some weird slimy liquid "stuff", then she was suddenly transported to some nowhere place by an Abra, who just left her there, alone, shortly after. Now, somehow she found herself back at the warehouse with that weird s**t coming after her again. Grumbling and cursing every event that occurred that brought her to this weird place, Sihlo pulled her pistol and fired several shots down at the goo trying to reach for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:32 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

"You don't get it, do you?" The hybrid said, his chest gem glowing brighter. "I felt what was in your heart, that's what I do. Your fears, your joys, all of it I felt. You're a Snagem through and through, no matter what you try to say. No one can bluff me, certainly not some human with a dog fetish. Now if you'll excuse me..." He said, turning his attention to what seemed like empty space and unleash an even more violent spray of Bubblebeam, the stream of bubbles hitting and shattering whatever that was Abra created to reveal one Aile. "Hello."

With almost child glee the hybrid would rapidly dissolve into liquid, his puddle form racing towards Sihlo. Once near the hybrid's liquid form would conjure up a hand which attempted to latch onto Sihlo's leg, that red glowing starting up once again.

Arkelos mustered what strength he had, finding his way face to face with the hybrid again. "Its funny, you know? You mention heart, but in that like body, i fail to see a "heart" among you." He said with heavy gasps, "Besides, it's not the size of one's heart, but it's strength. So i have this to say to you, and i hope you listen good, it's may be the last thing you heard from me." Arkelos stood there holding his arm, and slouching over. "THUNDER FANG!" Rockruff bore it's teeth. The angrier it got the more sparks and electricity bolted from it's mouth, and with a lunge, it's dove right into the hybrid creating an explosion of steam and smoke, mixed with strikes of lighting coming out from the clouds.

Arkelos turned to Shlio, "You- May want to prepare for a fight. I doubt you're gonna get a chance to run from this."  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:33 pm
Arkelos

Ms Edyn

Between the gunshots and the Thunder Fang the 'puddle of goo' would retreat away from Sihlo, a grumbling sound could be heard. The puddle would step several yards away from the Snagems and a head would form from it, briefly enough to speak to them. "Tell your leader that I'm still alive and his time will come." The strange creature said before it seeped away into the ground. As far as they both could tell it was gone, why it had fled so quickly was anyone's guess but at least it was over. Now what about that machine.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:55 pm
Still clutching her pistol in a white-knuckled grip, Sihlo kept her sights trained on the goo until it finally faded away. She, then, turned the gun onto Arkelos, fear clearly etched in her face, "What. The. HELL?! What was that?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:14 pm
Ms Edyn
Still clutching her pistol in a white-knuckled grip, Sihlo kept her sights trained on the goo until it finally faded away. She, then, turned the gun onto Arkelos, fear clearly etched in her face, "What. The. HELL?! What was that?"

Barely standing and slouching over, Arkelos turned toward Sihlo. "Heh, that's what i call winging it miss." Arkelos said with a heavy breath. Arkelos fell to his knees almost collapsing. "It's funny what you can live through huh?" He said with traces of blood coming from his mouth. Looking up at Sihlo. "To answer your question." Taking a deep breath. "My knowledge of that thing is as good as yours." Taking a few more breaths. "I can guess how ever that it was a hybrid of some sorty. But I have no earthly idea why would have interest with you." Smiling and chuckling, "Honestly i feel a little left out."

What remaining strength he had left, Arkelos starts to stand up. "Ohhh, yeah that's gonna leave a mark for tomorrow." Standing up all the way, he stretches his back and it pops down his spine. "OH! That feels alot better." Shaking his head and wiping what blood he could off from his mouth. He give a squinting look at Sihlo. "have you been pointing those at me the whole time?" Another shake of his head. "Damn, that thing much have hit me harder than i thought." Looking around the warehouse with hazy eyes. "Now about that machine i'm here to find. I wonder where it could be?" Turning back to Sihlo. "Do you have any ideas??" he asked with a whimsical voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:45 pm
"Dammit," Sihlo muttered, returning her pistol to its holster, "You're injured. We should probably take care of that before we do anything else." She reached into her pack and pulled out a few first aid supplies before approaching Arkelos, "And to answer both your questions, no. I haven't been pointing my gun at you the entire time, nor do I have any idea what machine you're looking for, let alone where to start looking for it."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:37 am
Said machine was easy to spot as it was still loaded onto the dolly which the weird sentient mass of 'water' had set it on while it was still in that child's body. Whatever it was it wasn't too big for Sihlo and Arkelos to pick up and carry themselves with ease, but it was big enough so that a small child wouldn't be able to budge it without assistance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:45 am
Arkelos starts to slowly walk over to the large device in the corner with painful groans. "I'm not sure what or who that things was, but it sure did have an interest in this contraption." Looking over the machine again, Arkelos gives a second thought. "With all my body when through, i doubt i could carry it; even with your Help sihlo." Arkelos brings out Abra, "But my Abra i'm sure can help with the efforts."  

Arkelos

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:59 am
"Whatever." Sihlo crossed her arms and glanced around the warehouse. Though she tried to hide it, the girl was still a little freaked by the weird goo that had attacked them. "Let's just get the thing and go. I don't wanna spend another moment in this damn place."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff