Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

For someone who seemed to be nervous she didn't really act like it, when she pressed her body against his and held his hand tightly the red around his cheeks grew darker. When they were separated he looked shyly to the ground. When she talked about not here, Lorenzo's mind went into a strange pace. It also became logical, he doubt she meant what he was thinking in his mind. Following right behind her he started to wonder what she had meant. Out of the gardens and away from anyone's sight her next words only rose his suspicions. She was sweet and all but if she meant what he thought he meant, that was a little too much. This was happening faster than with Alex. Of course she had to have the same innocent face that reminded him of how sad she got when rejected. "Um...yeah sure that's fine" Lorenzo would say reluctantly.
((EXIT))

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Alexander's Room

Ψ Company: Blonde Haired Lady

Φ Mood: Confused

Σ Condition: Sore

Π Song: Nothing

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki was relaxing on top of the soft warm graze of green grass, as she was staring at her sketchbook pouring her imagination into the blank pages. Besides the music classroom he finds the garden the calmest place to relax and spend her days because...why not. It was filled with life, the flowers, the bees, the birds, and etc. She finds the blue flowers the most beautiful, it is a central symbol of inspiration. It stands for desire, love, and the metaphysical striving for the infinite and unreachable. It symbolizes hope and the beauty of things. That and she hasn't actually seen a flower that has a blue natural pigment colour before, she has heard there is a flower called 'Blue rose' but she hasn't seen it before in person. "It would be nice to own one." she smiled at the thought.

Yuki continued to lounge in the grass as she stared up at the orange/red sunset, she finally glanced down at her pendant. She hadn't once open it since her father gave her the thing in her dream...if you can call that a dream, it felt more like a reality. With that in mind the angel tried to open the pendant.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:59 pm

"I'm shy for a reason..."

l Mood: Nervous...uhhh my anxiety... l Location: Garden l Company: ...this girl l Outfit: Beanie and Jeans

The young raven haired girl began to glance around the entrance of the garden. 'Wow...there are so many different types of flowers and plants here...might be a good place to sit down and read a book.' she thought, nodding her head. Shay pulled out a map from her camera bag, trying to memorize the area, before placing the map back into her bag, and pulled out her camera. Besides from reading books, she had a passion for photographs...it captures things and emotion in the moment of scenes. She peeked her grey eye through the eye viewer of her camera. Shay began to silently take pictures of flowers. One that caught her eye were white daffodils.
She got on one knee, and snapped a picture and smiled feeling content of herself, then she looked up to see a white-haired girl laying on the grass. '...Nooooo...there is a person here...' her thought whined. 'No...I must...step up and at least say hello...hopefully.' she shook her head, and took a deep breath. 'Shay...you can do this...just go over and say hi.' she thoughted seriously, and walked over to the girl. A blush creeped on the raven haired girl, noticing that the girl, she approached to was very...very beautiful. "Uh...umm" Shay stuttered out.
The anexity was getting to her, and gulped, grounding herself and took a small deep breath. "H-hello...." she finally said to the girl.

...The stares are killing me...I don't think I'll respond...

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Tall Girl l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Before Yuki could open her pendant she noticed a shadow has been casted over her. She looked up and saw a girl with shoulder-length hair and a pretty set of grey eyes but there was something that stood the girl out the most...'She is taaaalllllllllll~!' she stared up in awe over the girl's height. Yuki for one wasn't even over 5'5ft! She notice most of her day was consumed by meeting new people that were way over her height range. Yuki notice the stutter on the girl's voice and the angel smiled softly, "Hello, my name is Yuki, what's yours?." she greeted the girl normally with a wave while she was lounging on the grass. Yuki's eyes trailed down and saw a camera that was held in the raven's hand, "Ohh you do photography?" she asked out of curiosity and guessed the girl is into art. Well she knows Photography as
visual art form.

Yuki sat up properly with her legs cross to get a better view of the student.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

ViViDMeastro

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:04 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will would finally find his way to the garden and he would begin slowly walking around checking on the various plants "Huh, I see they know what they were doing until I got here." Will would smile under his face wraps as he smelled a rose before checking on a few other flowers "I'll have to water these ones later..." Will would then realize that he was talking to himself which would result in him rolling his eyes at his own foolishness.

[Mood]: joyful [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:36 pm

l Mood: Nervous...uhhh my anxiety... l Location: Garden l Company: Yuki l Outfit: Beanie and Jeans

Shay smiled weakly, seeing the snow haired girl smile at her. The raven haired girl tilted her head a little with a blush still remaining on her face. She paused for a moment before she spoke trying not to be overwhelmed with the pressure in her chest. She closed her eyes for a moment, and opened her grey eyes slowly, looking at Yuki and kneeling down to her level, giving her a warmer smile. "I-I'm Shay, a-and yes, I dabble a little bit in ph-photography....It's a h-hobby." she said, stuttering less than the hello she had given the girl.
Shay found her eyes looking around the garden again for a brief moment, realizing there was someone else present here. Then turned to Yuki, she took a quick moment to look at her...the snow haired girl is definitely beautiful, especially her bright blue eyes. 'Her eyes are stunning...she'd make a great model...' she thought, as her hand grabbed ahold of her camera, and started to flicker the settings to the right lighting measurements for the scene. 'Should I ask to take her....p-picture.' her thoughts continued to flood her head, as she looked from her camera screen to Yuki again.
tilting her head again.

XxIce_ReaperxX

x-Logic-Artz-x

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Shay & ??? l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki lowered the volume of her music to hear Shay's voice over it, while the girl was talking she glanced her blue eyes to the side when she notice another presence in the garden. She saw a man with his face almost occupied by bandages except for his eyes, she found it weird how the bandages were attached to his face but she didn't dwell too much on it. Overall he didn't look quite like he was a student, a staff member perhaps? Who knows, these days you get staff looking around their teen years. She turned her eyes back towards the girl. "Oh a hobby? Well you don't mind me glancing at your pictures sometimes." Yuki said with a light laugh.

The angel notice at the way the tall girl was holding her camera, did she want a picture of her? Considering how the girl was so shy, Yuki lifted her hand up. "You can be your temporary personal model if you wish." She offered, "As long as you are not one of those stalker types if you know what I mean." she added in a joking manner. Yuki sat up in her needs then brushed any speck of dirty off of her dress. She held up a peace with between her right eye, her eyes were closes and her lips were puckered up almost like a fish; she was posing for a picture. "Take your time." she said through her lips.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Poisonous Pumpkin

ViViDMeastro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:40 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will was still checking his plants when he heard the two nearby girls say something about pictures so the man decided to take his leave, but before he began to walk away he saw a deathcap "naughty naughty, can't have any students thinking your an edible now can we?" He'd then pick the death cap before putting it in his pocket and walking off towards the greenhouse.

[Mood]: joyful [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one  

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:28 am

l Mood: Nervous...but I think I'll be okay... l Location: Garden l Company: Yuki l Outfit: Beanie and Jeans

Shay's ears perked up from the girl's response that she wouldn't mind taking a look at the pictures she had taken. 'She thinks I'm the stalker type...' she wondered, but then shook her head. 'No...don't get over yourself, Shay...it's probably a joke. I can't believe she offered to be a model for my pictures...' her thoughts continued and then tightened the grip on her camera She looked at Yuki, seeing that she was making a pose.
Shay held her camera in front of her face, and looked through the view finder, she steadied her grip for a moment and then clicked to take the picture. Shay looked up for a moment, the blush on her face was slightly faded. "Thank you, for letting me take your p-picture." she said, with a little stutter at the end. "I h-highly doubt...I'm the stalker type. I u-u-usually solve cases to find those t-types" she added, giving Yuki a small hint about herself. She moved a little closer to Yuki, and as her fingers moved down the gallery in her camara, preparing to show the snow haired girl the pictures she had taken. "Here...If you'd like to see...most o-of the photos I take a-are usually c-c-city landscapes." she said, giving Yuki her camera.

XxIce_ReaperxX

O.O.C: Sorry it took a while to post back, I've been in pain from getting my first tattoo done.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Shay l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Shay's Camera l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki went out of her pose when she heard a 'click' of Shay's camera, she also felt her phone buzzing indicating a text message; but she decided to look it up later. Hopefully it wasn't anything urgent like Shinda's text. Yuki also notice something on Shay's face, she leaned a bit closer to the raven's face to analyze it, then out of the blue she pointed out, "You are into girls too?" she passed it off as a normal question. Guessing from the blush on the girl's face but then again she could be wrong and the girl was only just shy. But most of the time she sees this school is highly LGBT friendly, she giggled. "I'm like best both worlds." she smiled.

"Solve cases? So are you like a Private Investigator or detective?" Yuki's blue eyes sparkle with interest at the new information. Yuki looked down at Shay's camera when she explained that most of her photos contained industrial landscapes. The angel careful took the camera into her hand into her hand and looked over at the various pictures then she brought the device to her face, then looked at Shay like she was taking her picture. "Which do you prefer? Forensic photography or Landscape photograph?"

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: That's okay ouo

ViViDMeastro

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:01 pm

l Mood: Nervous, yet a little relaxed l Location: Garden l Company: Yuki l Outfit: Beanie and Jeans

The shy raven-haired girl felt her face grow even hotter from the question she just asked. '...W-w-wow...she's really b-bold to ask me that I like girls...she's not wrong though...' Shay thought as her hands started to sweat a little, becoming more nervous. 'So, she likes both g-genders....'
Shay closed her eyes for a moment and took a small brief breath. "Y-yeah, I do like girls, heh." she finally admitted, shoving her hands into her pockets, and cocked her head to the side sheepishly, before looking back Yuki. This time, she dropped her shoulders a bit, feeling a bit more relaxed for moment before tensing up a bit, seeing that Yuki was maybe about to take her picture.
Shay stood still, and took out one head from her pocket and passed her hand through her dark bangs, looking at Yuki with her grey eyes. "I like doing both...Forensic photography is more like a job...Landscapes are calming...but sometimes it's all the same thing if you don't find a new location...If I had to pick...it's d-d-definitely landscape" she said, sliding her hand from her bangs to her cheek. She tilted her head to the side slight, still looking at Yuki.

XxIce_ReaperxX

O.O.C:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Shay l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Shay's Camera & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

"I knew it.~" Yuki smiled smugly that she was right about the girl's orientation. "Your job? So you are a Private I." Yuki didn't take the picture but instead but down the camera and got out her sketchbook and mechanical pencil, she wasn't really surprised if junior detectives are running around the school, the school is quite...shady? She couldn't think of an appropriate word that wasn't slang, the english of today. "So Detective, did you know a maths teacher died a few days ago.~" she updated her on the quiet scandal about the school, she began to sketch "They didn't really emphasizes how she died, but they decided to finally put up a curfew for the school to prevent students from going alone at night~." she was a little concerned that history might repeat itself again, she remembered one of her classmates being called to the hospital wing to visit someone, was that someone attacked? Even though not much is taken action. Yuki suddenly stopped drawing then looked into Shay's grey orbs with her blue ones, "In my opinion we have a murder at school.~" she held up her drawing and it showed a mini and chubby version of Shay with her attire and holding a camera along with icon of a magnifying glass hovering above her. "Or I could be crazy and it could have been an accident.~" she smiled, she made a mental note to ask the headboy about the situation.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

ViViDMeastro

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:12 pm

l Mood: Relaxed l Location: Garden l Company: Yuki l Outfit: Beanie and Jeans

'I suppose the way I dressed gave away that I do play for the other team...' she thought, chuckling a bit at Yuki's remark. Shay's face became puzzled for a moment, placing her thumb on her chin getting into a deep thought. 'A math teacher died...I'll have to talk to Joey about this...maybe he might know something...' she thought closing her eyes for a moment, before meeting returning Yuki's gaze. "I can't say I have heard anything, I was in the process of enrollment for days before coming to the Academy...In any case, things like these situations should be investigated." she said, and for once not stuttering. Shay blushed a little seeing that Yuki had drew a picture of a mini Shay. "Heh, you' are q-quite good...I appreciate you drawing a mini version of me." she said stuttering a little, yet again and smiled softly at the white haired girl.

"Hmmm...usually the crazy assumptions turn out to be true." she added, as she placed her camera into her bag and sitting down next to Yuki. Her grey eyes surveyed the drawing again and smiled before looking at Yuki again. "Do you like to draw a lot?" the raven haired asked, placing her hands on her knee, paying attention to her new found friend.

XxIce_ReaperxX

O.O.C:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Shay l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Shay's Camera & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki was quite surprised that she didn't hear Shay once stuttered on that statement but then the angel let out a laugh when the girl went back to her stuttering fit again. "Yeah Chibi Sha-Sha she's as cute as the original one." Yuki complimented even giving her drawing a name for itself. Yuki nodded her head at her question, "Yeah it...calms me. It helps me go through...tough times along with making music. It makes me feel at peace." she said like Shay is her therapist, she shook her head. "But it's also fun I mean, you get to pour your own imagination into a blank canvas." she justified her statement.

"Then your list must be filled with several suspects, some people's past are not filled with rainbows and sunshines." she giggled, her included so there are possible motivations for the killer's intention or...they could be doing it for fun.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

ViViDMeastro

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 am

l Mood: Relaxed l Location: Garden l Company: Yuki l Outfit: Beanie and Jeans

"Sha-Sha...?" she said softly, blinking twice for a moment collecting her thoughts. 'D-did she just gave me a nickname?...she even c-c-called me cute.' she thought, folding her arms looking at the grass as her face grew even more redder. "Uh...um...Thank you. I also think that you are very b-b-beautiful and have lovely blue e-eyes." she stuttered out.
She then looked back up at Yuki and listened to her to her speak about interest, Shay couldn't help but to place a hand on the snow haired girl's shoulder, giving it a small rub, before placing her hand back on to her own lap. "Mmmm...I'm the same way when I read books...I leads me to another place of someone else's imagination." she said, looking up at the sky.

"I suppose my past wasn't filled with rainbows and sunshines either..." she said softly, almost like a whisper. Shay couldn't help, but to remember about losing her parents in the fire when she was younger. But, that was all in the past...and she needed to move to better herself no matter how hard things get. "Hmm...as for the list of suspects it could be anyone...no matter how bad or good someone's background is...even a child can do some deadly damages." she said, looking at Yuki.

XxIce_ReaperxX

O.O.C:  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas