Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
New York, New York Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image User Image User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The shower was definitely a good idea, and Al hadn’t even used his powers on that one. After round two he was totally starving, so while Anna got ready, doing all those mysterious things women seemed to do in the bathroom, he busied himself searching the safe house for a snack. The fridge had a few condiments of an uncertain age, and outside of plates and glasses the cupboards were bare. His stomach growled angrily demanding to be fed after such rigorous exercise. So he flopped down on the remains of the cot and waited. He would need to fix it....after he ate.

When Annabelle emerged from the bathroom he quickly stood up with a big grin, though not even Altair was sure if it was at the sight of Anna, or for the prospect of getting food soon. He was all too happy to follow her to a fancy little restaurant. Let's face it, most of what he ate was fast food or things that could be microwaved. Not that he couldn't cook, but he didn't have anyone to cook for and it didn't seem worth the effort to make a whole meal for himself. He was dubious about the cheese pancakes, but at lease willing to try them. Given how hungry he was, he'd probably eat them regardless. Al choked on the water he had been drinking when she asked if he had seen her place. How the hell was he supposed to answer that? 'Yeah, we were drunk and did it on your couch. I didn't stay the night, nor did I ask you out on a proper date like a total a*****e.' His mind raced for an acceptable answer, since she clearly didn't remember, while he coughed. It seemed like a good way to bring a quick end to their brunch. “I...uhh...once. A long time ago. I didn't get to see much of it though.” He answered finally, all red faced as he tried to think of somewhere else to steer the conversation. He was used to being the smooth talker, charming the panties off of ladies, but Anna had him all tongue tied and lost for words. “Have you... thought about rearranging that meeting with Providence?” Work. Work was good. Not the sweet talking romance he had thought to be engaging in right now, but safer than bringing up that night.

February 4th 2012

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:43 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T h e x C h a m e l e o n
A N N A B E L L E x K A L L I A S
C a m m i e x t h e x S m u g g l e r

Places: Locanda Verde xxxxFaces: Altair
covered

The look he gave her when she ordered the pancakes. “They’re good!” She defended her choice of breakfast food. She liked them. He didn’t have to eat them if he didn’t want to. “I ordered you some French toast if you don’t like them.” She shook her head, and waited for him to answer her question about if he’d been to her place before as she had a sip of coffee. His expression…He looked like he might be sick or something. As he answered, she remembered the couch, a smile turning up the corners of her lips. “Oh…Yeah…I think I have that couch in the den now.” Really, if that was the only time he’d ever been there…Then he wouldn’t have seen much of the place beyond the couch, unless he wandered around after they passed out, and he woke up. Only took ten years before he came around for rounds two and three…

He didn’t seem to want to talk about any of that right now. No reason to ruin the good mood, she supposed. Though talking about meetings and work might do just that. “Providence?” She had to think for a moment. “I mean, I’d just as soon brush them off, but I don’t want them getting too nosey into my business, so I figured at least a face-to-face was playing nice…Why? You have a feeling I shouldn’t go?” Her father had trusted Al’s instincts. She knew that. She’d seen it a time or two. Too bad he hadn’t listened to the man that last time or her parents might still be alive…Or they might have died at another time. No way to know now, was there?

I can try to reschedule, or just blow them off entirely if that would be a better idea.” She raised a brow, watching him. “You don’t have to look so nervous, Al. You never called afterwards, and I didn’t go hunt you down. If I’d had a problem with a drunken one night stand ten years ago, I would have popped up, and smacked you way before now.

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:14 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Al didn't hear anything after “Oh…Yeah…I think I have that couch in the den now.” The rest of Annabelle's words washed over him while he tried to process that one sentence. Al had a lot of one night stands under his belt, but only one that he had regretted. He had spent the following days fretting about it. Should he ask her on a proper date? Would her dad murder him? Would she murder him? Hell, Altair hadn't been in a place for a real girlfriend at the time and he had been well aware of it. Someone like Anna deserved someone a lot better than the likes of him, who wasn't sure he could commit to just one girl. So rather than risk screwing it up with the one person he would want a real relationship with, he avoided her. Eventually, when nothing came of it and Anna never brought it up he had simply decided she had been too drunk to remember. It still made him an a*****e, but it had been a lot better than the alternative. At least in his opinion at the time. Now as he found out she had remembered that night all this time and gave no indication of it, Al sat stunned with his mouth slightly open while she casually brushed it off. “I thought you uhh....didn't remember that night.” He admitted sheepishly. How she seemed to so effortlessly throw him of his game, Al would never know. Under the embarrassment he was kind of turned on though. It took a special kind of woman to be so reasonable about a one night stand.

February 4th 2012

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:08 pm
Deadly_Tiger

The bushes behind the men russle and shake, as one of the men strike the young woman down the movement stop. Once the two men closeed in on the stunned woman, a small rock hits the man on the back of his head who stunned her and two seconds later another rock hits the other man in the back of the head. After the rocks hit, an echo of laughter fills the air and a young voice begins to echo, " my oh my, what villany is this? I see none but two brutes and a damsel in distress. Givin he circomstances i have not much to say, but to stop you two brutes and save the day........ Wow i suck at this rhyming stuff.f.  

HomacXross7

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:17 pm
February 12, 2013

I can do what I want, I'm in complete control. That's what I tell myself.
I got a mind of my own, I'll be alright alone. Don't need anybody else.
I give myself a good talking to. No more being a fool for you.
I remember how you made wanna surrender.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Jᴀᴍᴇs Bʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ↘↘
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Always the same, You say that you'll change. Somehow you never do.
I believe all your lies, The look in your eyes. You make it all seem true.
I guess I see what I wanna see, Or is my heart just deceiving me
With that look I know so well, I fall completely under your spell.

James could see the look of regret on Leon's face after he had finished his little tantrum, and he frowned. The girl looked like she was bursting with questions, but she also didn't really say more about it. Leon gave in a little. "I'm sure the kid is fine." He tried to remedy, but the redhead looked skeptical now. Clearly she wasn't stupid enough to just let all of that go as if it hadn't just been said. Thankfully a knock came at the door, preventing James from having to say anything else on the matter. The redhead moved to get the door, but James shot to his feet, stopping her. "I'll get it." He announced, and the girl took the spot on the couch beside Leon that James had been occupying instead.

He opened the door to see a girl on the other side. Presumably Eva, the one they were supposedly sending to help him. He was sort of surprised to find that she was quite pretty, though he wasn't sure what he had expected instead. The detective stepped aside to let her in. "Welcome to the party. You're just in time to watch Leon heave his guts out for the eighth time. Consider yourself lucky." James announced comically, both trying to lighten the mood, and unable to help himself from getting in another jab at his friend's misery before he would have to leave the man to his own devices. He shut the door behind her again and held his hand out in a friendly manner. "I'm James."

❝Damn your eyes.
They're taking my breath away
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
For getting my hopes up high
Making me fall in love again!
Damn your eyes.❞

Deadly_Tiger

[quote "Diandra Moon"]

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:16 pm

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

covered

He looked shell-shocked. Well, maybe she had just dropped a bomb on him. He had seemed a little nervous up until she’d mentioned the couch. She’d dropped a bomb. Yup. He was shell-shocked. She was tempted to wave her hand in front of his face, and snap her fingers to try to snap him out of it, but she just let him sit there and stare. Seemed a touch easier. Food was placed in the center of the table, and they were each given a plate so they could pick and choose from the offerings she’d ordered, sharing…

I thought you uhh....didn't remember that night.

She smirked, cutting into the pancakes, a low moan sliding from her throat. She loved these things, and any reason to come out and get some was a good reason for her. “Well, I remember the couch,” she said with a little grin. “And what happened on the couch…” She also remembered waking up alone. She’d been a little annoyed at the time, and then realized how big of a mistake she’d been for him when he’d ghosted her.

He was also the first one to find her when her parents had died, and she’d disappeared to avoid the authorities for a while. There had been a lot going on, then…So she never mentioned their one night together. He’d never brought it up, so she figured he’d either forgotten, or hoped she had. There hadn’t been a reason to bring it up before…

She cut another triangle from her pancake, and held it out to him. “Try a bite.

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:12 pm
User Image

Fugue

Minutes later at the scene where Eva was attacked, (which of course several moments had already passed as all involved parties are nowhere to be seen), the police had already arrived and begone their own investigations taking statements from witnesses, collecting evidence etc.

Shortly after the police already begone their investigations, a black genesis pulls up on to the crime scene. The driver stops the vehicle and exits it. Wearing he takes off his sunglasses and immediately walks up to the officer in charge of the investigation. “Hello officer my name is Agent Malvyr, and I’ll now personally be taking over this investigation from here on out.”As he spoke to the officer he handed the officer the proper papers, but before the officer even bother to look at them he immediately questioned ‘Smith’s’ Authority. “Under what jurisdiction, and authority do you have to be giving me orders?!” ‘Vicktor’, smirked slightly at this as he knew it would be a question he’d have to get used to answering. “This incident, is one that is related to deviants, which means it falls under my jurisdiction, as I represent the Deviant Response Division. It’s my job now to make sure all future incidents involving Deviants within this city are handled more discreetly. The government doesn’t want this ‘war’ between Providence, and Dominion, escalating any further than necessary, to avoid further property damage, as well anymore unnecessary casualties through collateral damage. Now before you waste anymore of mine and yours time, I suggest you read the paperwork I handed you that basically tells you everything I just told you, so I can get back to doing my job.” He then waited for the officer, to finish reading over the paperwork as he observed the officer’s discontent. “Fine”, said the officer reluctantly. “What do you need from us?” Fugue finally smiled as the officer agreed to co-operate, and responded with, “First I’ll need all of the witnesses statements you collected so far, secondly I’ll need you to hand me all the evidence you collected so far, hopefully, I arrived in time that your team hasn’t disrupted the scene too much.” With that Fugue began, to investigate the evidence of the scene, starting with the alleyway where Eva’s plants had sprouted from. A deviant or two was definitely here he thought to himself. And he realized this was going to be a long day for him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Eva Albright
Botanical

Eva smiled when the door opened. She assumed the stranger at the door was the man who called in about the missing Providence agent. An assumption that was proven correct when he introduced himself. However when she opened her mouth to respond another voice cut her off.

“Don't invite her in!” Leon shouted horsey from the depths of the apartment when he heard James invite Eva in. The last thing he needed was more witnesses to his misery.

Rather than be offended, Eva gave a bit of a chuckle at the desperate cries from within and shook James's hand. “A pleasure to meet you James. Perhaps we should talk about what you saw in my car? It sounds like Leon isn't up to entertaining guests right now.” She suggested rather than entering the apparent. She could hardly blame him. If she was puking her guts out she wouldn't want a bunch of people in her apartment either. The man sounded completely miserable.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:54 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Was it so wrong to be that jealous of a pancake? Thank God he was sitting down, because the sound that came from her throat made his jeans a size too small. And the way she talked about the couch made him want to take her right there on the table. Mentally he called himself a moron for not properly kissing her sooner. The ones from that drunken night didn't count he decided. Outwardly Al leaned back in his chair, giving Anna a cocksure grin, apparently regaining his composure after the shock she had given him. “It must be me you're thinking about, because there is no way a cheesy pancake tastes that good.” Or taste good at all. But she wanted him to try it so skeptical as he was, Al took the fork from her and popped the bit of pancake in his mouth. Where had these been all his life? They were amazing. A whole world of cheesy pancakes suddenly opened up to him. “It's not terrible. You were definitely thinking of me.” He said out loud while handing back the fork.

February 12th 2013

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:24 pm

covered

Was someone jealous? She hoped so. Altair was a handsome man, and she knew he’d likely had a lot of other conquests since that night…He was a guy. She’d be shocked into a potential heart attack if he hadn’t had anyone-and quite pleased to know she’d bee that memorable…

Don’t knock it, til ya try it,” she said with a grin, waiting patiently for him to try one of her favorite foods. If it was something major she’d warn him it was an acquired taste, but other than lactose intolerant people she saw no reason for anyone to b***h outside of the phrase something different. She saw that subtle surprise in his eyes as the pancake covered his taste buds. She kicked off her shoe, grinning as she extended her leg, and let her foot rub along his inner thigh. “Someone has a big ego.” The fabric felt almost tortuously taught over his flesh. “Monstrously so,” she crooned across the table as she took her time with her share of their meal.

Once they were done, she gave him a sultry grin, and slipped her shoe back on her foot before she went to take care of the bill while he regained what composure he could so he could walk out of the restaurant without gaining too much notice for imprint that was along his thigh. Outside, she stood on her toes, grinning as she kissed him, pushing him back against the wall. “So, why don’t we go back to my place, and see if we can break that bed, too?

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:01 am
User Image

Fugue

He continued to survey they crime scene, noticing the trail, ends cold, in the alley way, he then goes back to club where the police were collects the witness statements. He reads over them carefully, trying to piece together any clues where the kidnappers and kidnapped victim might have went. He finally decides to go over to one of the officer he was dealing with before. "I want a copy of the videos recorded by the surveillance cameras from the last hour within this block sent to my email asap.' The officer begrudgingly agreed, Still clearly not happy what appears to be a fed is now involved in his investigation.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 pm
February 12, 2013

I can do what I want, I'm in complete control. That's what I tell myself.
I got a mind of my own, I'll be alright alone. Don't need anybody else.
I give myself a good talking to. No more being a fool for you.
I remember how you made wanna surrender.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Jᴀᴍᴇs Bʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ↘↘
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Always the same, You say that you'll change. Somehow you never do.
I believe all your lies, The look in your eyes. You make it all seem true.
I guess I see what I wanna see, Or is my heart just deceiving me
With that look I know so well, I fall completely under your spell.

James gave a half-glance backward into the apartment as Leon called out not to invite her in. Eva seemed inclined to politely follow the request. James was relishing in it, however. "Really? You want to miss this?" He asked with a grin and a poke of his thumb in the general direction of the voice. Finally the detective gave an over-dramatic eye roll and followed Eva back out the front door. "Call me if you need anything!" He shouted back into the apartment to Leon before closing the door behind him -- though he had a feeling that his friend would not be calling for help again any time soon since the first time he had failed so terribly to rescue the man from his doom.

Once they were outside again, James stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets. "Did they tell you anything about the situation when they sent you?" He asked, unsure whether they should start from the top or if he just needed to elaborate on some things. "Did anyone find a lead on the license plate number I left?"

❝Damn your eyes.
They're taking my breath away
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
For getting my hopes up high
Making me fall in love again!
Damn your eyes.❞

Deadly_Tiger

[quote "Diandra Moon"]

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:27 pm
User Image
Amélie "Wyven" Oxton
Location: NYC, Eva's location - Mood: Serious - Gear: Sigma Team Armor and stun gun

Being fresh into the mysterious Sigma Team, Providence Cadet Oxton flew and glided towards her target location. "This is Wyven… I'm making my final approach." She spoke before making a landing on the Fire escape of Eva's apartment. Grabbing the letter from the security head and director the young cadet peeked in. Not seeing Eva inside she looked down the fire escape. Spotting what looked the girl she rushed down the fire escape, skipping steps as she went. Dropping down the last few steps she rushed over to Eva. Tapping the woman’s shoulder and holding out the letter. She was slightly out of breath from rushing down. "Cadet Wyven... letter... explaining everything..." Catching her breath she stood back up. Looking to the detective she waved. "Cadet Wyven, Sigma Team. I’ve been tasked as your shadow/guard until otherwise posted." Taking off her helmet the young Deviant showed her face and green hair.

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Eva Albright
Botanical

Eva chuckled a bit and smiled. “I know it's a shame, but duty calls I am afraid.” She joked as they headed out. They started walking down the stairs of the apartment building when James asked her about the case. “So far it appears to be connected to another case I'm working on. Luckily we were already on the hunt for that particular van. I was on my way over to see it when your call came in, and once I heard about your power I figured I should bring you with. I hope you don't mind being used.” She said the last a bit apologetically. Some Deviants took offence to overs expecting them to use their power to help out in a given situation. Made them feel like they were only wanted for the gift and not actually wanted. They reached the main floor and walked out the front door. She was about to add more information about the original case she had been on when Eva was tapped on the shoulder. She turned to see a out of breath woman, who introduced herself between breaths and handed her a letter. “Seems a bit excessive.” She mumbled, clearly not happy, but it was hard to argue against considering she got shot a few days ago. “Hop in the car.” She nodded towards the vehicle while getting out her keys to unlock the doors while walking around front to get in the drivers side.

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Main Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items