Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:22 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

"I've never been skinny dipping. Although it sounds interesting because really it's just like taking a bath in a pool or something just without the soap." He informed the other. He sat up and looked at Ryan.
"Have you ever been skinny dipping?" He asked curiously. He wondered what skinny dipping would be like with someone else. He assumed it was like taking a bath with someone.
"Thinking of baths," He said before getting up and carefully getting off the bed.
He went into the bathroom and turned on the bath water. He pushed the little thing down that kept the water in the tub then added some soap.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:59 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Mood:Happy
Wearing:Lounge Wear
Theme:Headphone Activist-Hiku
Voice: Andrew Garfield- Peter Parker

Ryan made a silly 'angry' face as he guessed wrong then sat up at the question.

"Yea I'v gone a few times. And it depends on who you are with. If its just friends its fun, and a game of where the F did my clothes go. With someone you are interested in, well. . . it can get a little steamy if you will."

Ryan watched as Cas got off to the bed and walked to the bathroom, bit sad he got off the bed then heard the bath running. Ryan slid off the side of the bed and poked his head into the bathroom.

"I take it we are done with the game for now as someone wants to take a bubble bath.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:09 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas pulled off his shirt and looked toward the room.
"I mean if you want to continue to play we can just play in the bathroom." He said. He turned off the water as the water got over halfway up. He took off his pants and boxers then got into the bathtub. He was instantly covered in bubbles up to his chest.
"Bubbles are good. Bubbles are great. Do do dooo doo." He sang quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:15 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan made a silly 'angry' face as he guessed wrong then sat up at the question.

"Well someone has a nice body."

Ryan chuckled to himself as he had poked his head into the bathroom just as Cas was disrobing. He walked into the bathroom and sat on the floor next to the bathtub.

"Alright my turn. I was the popular kid in school, I almost...umm offed myself, and I'm an only child. "

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:28 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas looked at Ryan.
"Uhm my guess would be you're an only child one?" He said quietly. He took a small bit of bubbles and placed them onto Ryan's head, without dropping any elsewhere. He looked at the bubbles and kind of poked at them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:47 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"I am actually an only child, remember I was put in place of another child, as the human child was stolen. I wasn't popular at all in high school, I was considered a nerd or geek, since I like computers and what not."

Ryan gave Cas a dorky smile as he put bubbles on his head. He left them were they were as he watched Cas in the bath. Why was this so casual and not awkward for him, or for Cas that matter, the more awkward of the two

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:56 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas nodded.
"Right. My information gets jumbled sometimes." He said glancing at Ryan.
"Sometimes it feels like I can be me and that it'll be okay because you're nice and I wouldn't have to worry about you being mean to me. Sometimes it's hard to believe it's okay to be me because people are cruel to each other. People make others feel bad about themselves and how could I trust anyone?" He asked. He put his hands under the water and left them there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:02 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan smiled as he listened and watched Cas. He then scooped up some bubbles from the bath and did the same to Cas, placing them on his head. He nodded as he listened, he understood what he ment. Ryan had always been himself and was often bullied for it.

"I understand, I'm glad you can be yourself around me. I like you, your funny, nice and not to mention cute."

Ryan gave another dorky smile to him as he shifted his positions. He sat now with one leg up and rest an arm on his knee.

"Ok so your turn now Mr."

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:12 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas looked at Ryan and smiled.
"So cute apparently, "He giggled, "Uhm. Okay. I'm allergic to bees, I have nightmares about snakes cause snakes are terrifying, I won't go into the ocean because of sharks. Which do you think is a lie?" He asked. He sat facing Ryan and started giving himself a bubble beard.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:17 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"You are allergic to bees and that makes you sad cause you love bees so much."

He was pretty confident about his answer but this was difficult one and he was hoping he was right. He watched as Cas gave himself a bubble beard making Ryan chuckle a little bit. He was actually really enjoying himself right now and glad he had gotten along so well with his roommate.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:25 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas finished his beard but it started falling down and he didn't try to fix it because it'd fall again.
"So actually I've been stung by a bee before because y'know I love bees and thought it'd be nice to get a close look at them. I got stung right in my face and Stiles laughed because it looked like I had food stuffed in my cheek for a bit after that but the people in the hospital didn't find it funny because it almost killed me. I don't really hate snakes that much. I mean I feel bad for them because they don't have arms or legs. Sharks are absolutely terrifying like you can't tell me that thing charging at you wouldn't be terrifying." He explained

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:45 pm
User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan laughed as the bubble beard fell. He tired not to laugh at the visual of Cas with a relly puffy face. He did chuckle a bit when he mentioned he felt bad for snakes cause they had nor arms and legs.

"I think sharks are just miss understood, they just think we look like seals but we don't taste as good so they spit use out."

Ryan paused and looked at the door when he heard someone fiddling with the door knob. Ryan had locked it when he entered and didn't know the person trying to get in was Stiles, and that he had a key to his brothers room. When the door opened and a man walked by the bathroom, Ryan froze. He watched as the male back tracked and looked inside the bathroom to see Ryan and Cas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Stiles

Mood:
Wearing:Casual
Theme:My Name Is Human-Highly Suspect

Stiles entered his brothers dorm to check on him and make sure he was doing ok we he walked past the bathroom he paused for a moment then stepped back a few steps. He looked at scene before him, his brother in the bath while a random male sat next to the bathtub.

"Castiel you better have swiming trunks on. What the hell is this man doing in the bathroom while you bathe."

He then turned his attention to the other male.

"Who the f*ck are you and what the f*ck are you doing watching my brother bathe your perv!"  

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:51 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas froze and looked at his brother.
"I'm...he...we..it's not what it looks like. It just..we were playing a game and he's...he's my roommate so.." Cas stumbled, trying to figure how to explain without everyone freaking out because then he'd freak out and nobody wanted that. He didn't move, mainly because he didn't want to expose his naked body.
He took a deep breath before putting his hands over his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan stood up from the floor and put a hand behind his head and his face flushed pink. He didn't know what to do or what to say. In this situation his more socially awkward side came out. He stood next to the bathtub unable to speak. When Stiles pointed out of the bathroom, Ryan with no hesitation left the bathroom so not it was just the twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Stiles

Mood:
Wearing:Casual
Theme:My Name Is Human-Highly Suspect

After Stiles pointed for Ryan to leave he walked in and closed the door and looked at his brother with his arms crossed. He knew his brother was a sweet and nice person and maybe didn't exactly see what was wrong with the situation.

'Castiel, usually people don't let their roommates come into the bathroom and let them hang out while they bathe. Especially when you just met them."

Stiles sat on the counter where the sinks where and stared at his brother for a moment before speaking in a softer voice.

"Does my little brother have a crush on someone is that why you let him in?"

Stiles raised an eyebrow, he both liked and didn't like the thought of it, cause he didn't want to see his brother get hurt if the other didn't like him back  

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:51 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Castiel moved his hands away from his face and looked at the bubbles.
"I just...I'm sorry.." He said quietly. He didn't want his brother to be mad at him.
He didn't want his brother to be upset with Ryan because of him.
"A crush...?.. I mean..that could possibly be a thing." He said glancing at his brother, "Ryan...is nice.." He said quietly.

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff