Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:12 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri groaned and looked away from the werewolf.
He was definitely melting.
"Also I might be well on my way to exploding, in which way I couldn't tell you but also I might turn into a puddle, like the witch in the wizard of oz when they throw water on her and she turns into a puddle except I'm turning into a puddle because of you." He said quietly looking back at the werewolf, "My heart might also jump out of my chest." He finished, even quieter than before.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:04 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain
Mood:Content
Wearing:White v-neck, sweats, boxer briefs
Theme:F*ck Me Up
Voice: Jax-Sons Of Anarchy

Johnny sat back up and let go of the males wrists then moved his hands down to the top of Demetri's pants and unbuttoned them then unzipped them and pulled them down slightly before getting off the bed and taking off his sweat pants and then getting back onto the bed once more over the other male

((We can time skip when ever you want or move things to pms i dont care))

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:23 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri let Johnny pull and push him, it was easier than trusting his probably jello legs. He wanted to blab about whatever to keep himself calm and collected, well as much as one in his position could be, but he didn't. He looked up at Johnny, biting his bottom lip.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:31 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny moved closer to the bed and eventually crawled onto it and over top Demetri. He looked at the male tilting his head from one side to the other before he moved his hands onto the males torso and removed his jacket throwing it on the floor. He then grabbed Demetri's wrists and put Demetri's hands above his head and leaned down over him hovering just above his mouth before he kissed him and lightly bit the males lower lip . Johnn'ys k9's drug over Demetris lower lip as Johnny moved lower kissing the male's torso now.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:46 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri watched as the werewolf got onto the bed. Demetri shivered at the others touch, definately a puddle he thought to himself. Demetri moaned softly as his lip was attacked. He was probably the most flustered he would get, he wasn't to eager to be making all the noises he'd end up making.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:30 am
Zetsu-Hon

(` ( ^ w ^ ) ~ Le Time Skip Til Le Next Morning (dun dun dun) ~ ( ^ w ^ )`)

User Image

Demetri

Demetri woke up after he rolled off of the bed. He landed on his back and groaned on impact. He opened his eyes to an unfamiliar area, it took him a second to remember where he was. He sat up and looked around. His hair was sticking up in all sorts of ways. He tried to run his hand through his hair to help it but ended up actually making it worse. He slowly crawled around the room until finding his pants. He slipped them on, buttoning and zipping them, without zippering himself.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:10 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny laid in the bed, he was still partially asleep when Demetri fell off the bed. He rolled to his side when he heard the thud but didn't open his eyes. He listened though as he heard the male crawl looking for his pants, when he found them and slid them on, Johnny opened his eyes and sat up in the bed. The sheets barely covering his nether regions.

"Morning sleeping beauty."

He chuckled as he stood up out of the bed and stretched. He had no problem with walking around naked. He walked to the bathroom and turned his shower on before he walked back out to the bedroom.

"Maybe you should go on back to your dorm, don't need people at the school freaking out about a missing student just yet."

He smiled at the male before walking back into the bathroom and slid open the shower door and got in.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:42 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri watched Johnny as he got up, blushing lightly. He grabbed his jacket and put it on.
"Sleeping beauty? okay." He said smiling, "I'm going." He zipped up his jacket and looked toward the bathroom. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it. He left the bedroom and stood at the top of the stairs for a few moments before going down to the kitchen.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Hyde School Teachers Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out