Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Zero Point : The Number Before One Is...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:18 pm
Aria would halt as Wes began to shout, hand darting straight to the Pokeball she kept in an easy-to-access pocket of her purse, staring down both Wes and Sub. "Now then, I'm not advocating for forcing information out of Sub, but considering whoever is here named dropped another major Snagem name...." She trailed off as she began to turn more towards Sub, shifting from her casual stance to a more tense and prepared one. She wanted some answers at this point for sure. "Freth....the group didn't hear about Ein or anything. What about Sub or Sol?"

Meanwhile, Beau would be following along beside Tristen, having walked into the next room with him when he had reached the open door. Staring down the robot that appeared to be mounted into the wall, Beau would carefully let out a puff of Powder from his wrist to childishly paint the Snagem symbol across a few of the robot's odd arm protrusions. Satisfied with his minor graffiti, Beau would begin to whistle along to the song he could hear echoing through the area before singing a few words. "...There they are, all standing in a row. big ones, small ones, some as big as your head. Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist, that's what the showman said." Following along down the stairs, Beau would find that the tune was beginning to grow louder for him. Huh, guess it was coming from this direction. Well, that was fun to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:55 pm
Reno Vantas
Aria would halt as Wes began to shout, hand darting straight to the Pokeball she kept in an easy-to-access pocket of her purse, staring down both Wes and Sub. "Now then, I'm not advocating for forcing information out of Sub, but considering whoever is here named dropped another major Snagem name...." She trailed off as she began to turn more towards Sub, shifting from her casual stance to a more tense and prepared one. She wanted some answers at this point for sure. "Freth....the group didn't hear about Ein or anything. What about Sub or Sol?"

"Well, unless Sub or Sol, if not both, actually knew him rather personally before they came to the-" A realization was brought about Freth. "...team..." This prompted to give Freth a hard stare towards Sub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:09 pm
Lykas and Odd followed the others after getting their minor catch-up over with. Entering the room full of tanks and canisters, files and folders, they split up for a moment, Odd checking out the tanks. There were some that had some minor lingering spiritual energy and some that had nothing about them whatsoever. But there were two that caught his attention. "S-22 was born in this one..." He said as he approached the tank he was talking about, even before he could see the label marking it as true. "I can sense his spiritual presence in it... It's unmistakable after that last run in we had with him..." He admitted before moving on to another one.

He was drawing close to Amaranth when something's ng else caught his attention. It was very minor but it was there. The source of that ungodly stink in the air. "If this thing's really dead, it hasn't been for long. It still has some spiritual energy left in it..." He told himself, trying not to be conspicuous as he carefully laid down a Guardian Halo around it, consecrating the ground in an attempt to bind whatever daemonic entity this creature might turn out to be to it's current resting place. It was then that he turned his attention back to Amaranth.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he approached. She didn't seem like she was in any hurry to move again though he couldn't figure out why. The tank didn't seem to share any sort of lingering energy with her, though if he recalled her origin, then perhaps Ein was the reason why.

Lykas, on the other hand, had gone to inspect some if the files. Nothing really stood out at first, the hybrid findibg minimal legible information on any if the papers. He did find something mentioning a "Project Genesis" but not much else. He set it back where he'd picked it up from and went to look around a bit more before moving on to the next room.

"You...make Amphitrite look like a pile of junk..." He said to the giant robotic monster in the corner as he entered, taking immediate notice due to the immense amount of electrical energy in the air. It made his whole body tingle, albeit not in any way that could be described as "good".

When Wes started in on Sub, the hybrid stepped between them and glared at Wes. " You don't calm the ~/~ down and lay off him right now, I'll do things to you that would make the Old God's proud." He threatened. "And I won't stop until you start to crave those things and feel like you can't live without them. And then I'll stop and I'll watch your mind unravel as the cravings strip you of your sanity." He would be wearing an incredibly sadistic smile on his face at this point, looking almost like he just needed one more provocation to follow through with that threat.

"Sub has proven to us that we can trust him. If you can't, tough ~/~." He finally added, arms crossed and ponytails twitching behind him, itching to grab ahold of the other male.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:21 pm
All eyes were on Sub now, his teammates finally addressing the elephant in the room. He knew this day would come, he just hoped he was old and grey by the time it did. Like that was going to happen any time soon. "Yeah, I knew Ein. My first encounter with him was about thirty years ago...give or take." The man declared, going silent for a bit as he let that sink in. The time span might be startling for the Snagems, along with the fact that Sub placed himself at the end of it. How was it possible that Sub, who appears to be in his mid-twenties and claims to be twenty-seven, was even alive that long ago? Obviously something wasn't right there with his age or appearance but that was a subject that would have to be addressed later.

"As some of you already know I am a former Team Rocket operative, one of the best criminals to bear the crimson R. Before Wes first toppled Cipher they had a working relationship with Rocket. Ein was running his original Shadow Pokemon project however he lacked one vital ingredient in his experiment; Pokemon. The Snag Machine of course was intended to rectify that however Ein decided that what little Pokemon Orre had wasn't enough. With that Evice used his considerable wealth and underworld connections to form a business arrangement with Rocket. We would smuggle wild Pokemon stolen from across various regions and they would pay us. Anything for a buck, right?" Sub grimaced as the words tasted nasty in his mouth.

"Not that long into the relationship Rocket began to show interest in Cipher's top scientist, Ein, recognizing his 'genius' for what it was. Rocket wouldn't act on their interest in Ein just yet, it wasn't until Wes made his grandstand atop Realgam Tower did Ein move out of Orre and get a nice little office in the Kanto underground. You see, we had just gotten back from a very successful expedition in a faraway land and caught the Pokemon Giovanni desired most, Mew...or should I say Cera. Rocket would then have the two things they needed for their own 'ultimate Pokemon' project. a Mew and a scientist gifted and mad enough to go along with the plan." He continued, starting to move forward as he attempted to coax the others to move along, he still didn't want to hang around longer than he had to.

"Ein would prove to be an amazing asset to Rocket as thanks to him, and having a better DNA sample, the ultimate Pokemon project was deemed a success when a viable Mew clone embryo was produced. With his work done, and after hearing about the successes and failures of the new Cipher and his successor, Ein set off to return to Orre. But make no mistake, I did not know Ein on a personal level...at least not until Rocket gave him the Mew, Cera, as a parting gift. Some of you know what happened once he got his hands on her." The man explained, scowling over the last part.

"And that brings me to why and how I knew about this place. You see, after I was kicked out of Rocket for failing to procure the Master Ball from Silph Co, which I actually did but kept for myself, I decided to try and make amends for what I felt were wrongs I had committed. My intentions were to find Ein, and Cera, and use the Master Ball to take her back. I needed help from some locals and that's when I found Sol, or rather the original Team Snagem led by a man named Gonzap. They were easy enough to track down, Rocket used them from time to time to aid in the smuggling. I had convinced Gonzap that Ein was keeping some very valuable stuff all to himself and that I knew exactly where to find it. The greedy airhead was easy enough to trick but Sol was another story. Did you know Sol was a mercenary under the hire of old Snagem? True story. Needless to say we did rescue Cera from this place and got out alive, at least two of the three humans did." He said, almost cracking a smile when he thought of how they left Gonzap, however he wouldn't once he thought back to the video from earlier. "So, anything else you want to know? What kind of underwear I wear? Boxer briefs. Next question." He hissed at Wes.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:40 pm
SubonicXP
All eyes were on Sub now, his teammates finally addressing the elephant in the room. He knew this day would come, he just hoped he was old and grey by the time it did. Like that was going to happen any time soon. "Yeah, I knew Ein. My first encounter with him was about thirty years ago...give or take." The man declared, going silent for a bit as he let that sink in. The time span might be startling for the Snagems, along with the fact that Sub placed himself at the end of it. How was it possible that Sub, who appears to be in his mid-twenties and claims to be twenty-seven, was even alive that long ago? Obviously something wasn't right there with his age or appearance but that was a subject that would have to be addressed later.

"As some of you already know I am a former Team Rocket operative, one of the best criminals to bear the crimson R. Before Wes first toppled Cipher they had a working relationship with Rocket. Ein was running his original Shadow Pokemon project however he lacked one vital ingredient in his experiment; Pokemon. The Snag Machine of course was intended to rectify that however Ein decided that what little Pokemon Orre had wasn't enough. With that Evice used his considerable wealth and underworld connections to form a business arrangement with Rocket. We would smuggle wild Pokemon stolen from across various regions and they would pay us. Anything for a buck, right?" Sub grimaced as the words tasted nasty in his mouth.

"Not that long into the relationship Rocket began to show interest in Cipher's top scientist, Ein, recognizing his 'genius' for what it was. Rocket wouldn't act on their interest in Ein just yet, it wasn't until Wes made his grandstand atop Realgam Tower did Ein move out of Orre and get a nice little office in the Kanto underground. You see, we had just gotten back from a very successful expedition in a faraway land and caught the Pokemon Giovanni desired most, Mew...or should I say Cera. Rocket would then have the two things they needed for their own 'ultimate Pokemon' project. a Mew and a scientist gifted and mad enough to go along with the plan." He continued, starting to move forward as he attempted to coax the others to move along, he still didn't want to hang around longer than he had to.

"Ein would prove to be an amazing asset to Rocket as thanks to him, and having a better DNA sample, the ultimate Pokemon project was deemed a success when a viable Mew clone embryo was produced. With his work done, and after hearing about the successes and failures of the new Cipher and his successor, Ein set off to return to Orre. But make no mistake, I did not know Ein on a personal level...at least not until Rocket gave him the Mew, Cera, as a parting gift. Some of you know what happened once he got his hands on her." The man explained, scowling over the last part.

"And that brings me to why and how I knew about this place. You see, after I was kicked out of Rocket for failing to procure the Master Ball from Silph Co, which I actually did but kept for myself, I decided to try and make amends for what I felt were wrongs I had committed. My intentions were to find Ein, and Cera, and use the Master Ball to take her back. I needed help from some locals and that's when I found Sol, or rather the original Team Snagem led by a man named Gonzap. They were easy enough to track down, Rocket used them from time to time to aid in the smuggling. I had convinced Gonzap that Ein was keeping some very valuable stuff all to himself and that I knew exactly where to find it. The greedy airhead was easy enough to trick but Sol was another story. Did you know Sol was a mercenary under the hire of old Snagem? True story. Needless to say we did rescue Cera from this place and got out alive, at least two of the three humans did." He said, almost cracking a smile when he thought of how they left Gonzap, however he wouldn't once he thought back to the video from earlier. "So, anything else you want to know? What kind of underwear I wear? Boxer briefs. Next question." He hissed at Wes.

Freth's eyes narrowed at the whole story; Sub's been under the guise of a lie this entire time and no one was the wiser. Freth was kind of glad that her significant other wasn't around, but she knew what he'd ask, and she pretty much would peg him being irritated as she is, and perhaps rightfully so. While his age would be a topic of debate, there was another obvious question that needed to get out of the way. "Then...the whole point on getting on THIS Snagem bandwagon and taking it off of Miles hands was to tie up these loose ends, wasn't it? Miles knew, didn't he?" Freth asked, and wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if that was the case. Miles always held his cards close, much to many's chagrin. "And the fact that you managed to rope Blizzard in rather easily was because of his gripes with Ein at the time as well...a windfall, I guess. Even bigger bonus that you managed to have Cera already in tow because of the whole Ranger fiasco." Freth then continued...her former crime boss experience coming into play. "You lied to everyone."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:05 pm
Aria would stare at Sub for a moment, doing her best to discern out any lies he might have been holding. Finding nothing she could really latch onto, she would instead look at their surroundings one last time before speaking. "So....we all realize this is Gonzap, right? Because Ein would have fixed this place up and we'd be ankle-deep in weird, genetic defect babies."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:22 pm
Atlantis_Darts

If Amaranth did have anything to say to Wes about his sudden demand for answers and remarks that the team might be a bunch of blind sheep, it didn't escape her mouth. A voice she thought she'd gotten rid of found a way of rearing its head once again, though it was faint. A light nagging, but still clear enough to feel like all the other times she heard it.

"...t ar... ... doing? ... done for now, go back to your tank."

The voice would get louder as she suddenly went back to the tank she had been standing at moments later, slowly starting to climb into it as another part of her mind tried to scream back, wanting to remind her that this wasn't her anymore. That she was better than this and had no reason to listen to such trash any longer. Odd's words had appeared to fall on deaf ears when she even went so far as to attempt closing the tank of her own accord.

"Did you forget what you signed? There surely aren't any recollections left in there, so I'll just have to show you it again as it can't be helped. You dropped it right there, see!?"

She would be halfway through the process before suddenly stopping, shaking her head and wondering what the hell she was doing. Out of anything, the voice in the back of her head was all too clear, and remembered all too well. It reminded her too much of her time in the lab she did remember, to say nothing about how she ended up fighting Sol in Black City. The sudden compelling to do Ein's bidding and see his works through. The rest back then had been a blur until suddenly burning alive and, when she had managed to resurrect, finding the control gone. At that time, she thought she had finally gained some sort of freedom, or at least that's what she had been told.

Standing there, practically frozen in her actions as screams to go back to her "home" and that her "home" wasn't here and never was here, she'd look no better than a Deerling caught in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle. Within her mind, hazy images would keep flashing before her eyes and she could swear she could see Ein right in front of the tank.

"Fight all you want. You know as well as I do that no one will miss you if it's decided that you've breached the contract. That tank is the only home you need. The walls and water- once we refill that- are all the comfort you can ask for. Now close it up if you know what's good for-"

"Shut up! Just, shut up!"

With her own scream splitting the two mental sides at once, the tank's glass would suddenly be kicked as hard as possible. A crack began to form from the sheer force behind it, only to take another kick and force the crack to widen. "I don't want to go back in there! You can't make me anymore, so shut up and leave me alone!" Her shout would be punctuated with a third kick, finally bringing the tank to a similar shape as most of the rest as the glass cracked even more before shattering and shards flying out in front. Staring at the others afterward, she'd suddenly step back and sit down in the tank. "........g-give me a few minutes... I'll catch up..." She said in a much more sheepish tone, panting and shaking a little as she tried to regain her composure, wishing for her time here and the nightmares resurfacing to stop as quickly as it had begun. Everything Sub had just explained, unfortunately, wouldn't be something that really sunk in at the moment.

SubonicXP

As Sub explained what he knew and heard Freth's response, it'd be all too apparent that he'd heard something not too different at all. He was right that Sol hadn't been quite so easy to trick, having been wary of Sub from the start. Any pride or ego from him had its uses, though like the mercenary work itself, it was never something he was proud of. He wasn't without morals, however, if the events Sub told were anything to go by. Especially for him to make the apparent decisions that he had at the time and up to now.

He might even remember how quick he was to request everything be put out in the open like it had just moments ago, all over again. Perhaps, much like Freth or anyone else now, he had wanted to be sure of all the facts before he decided on what he'd do.

Even before now, he and Sol hadn't been the only two to know everything either, thanks to much more recent events in Hoenn...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:32 pm
After hearing the whole tale, I didn't besmirch Sub of his confession. I knew he had a dark past, no pun intended. In fact, the point he made about trying to make everything right at the end only made me respect him more as the team's leader, even if the greater good wasn't his primary concern.. But then, not knowing who Ein was didn't make it any easier for me to understand the gravity of what was going on outside the fact that he was a Cipher and all of that lot needed to die in a fire anyway.

It was when Amaranth started losing her mind and screaming to someone that wasn't here that I decided that I was done taking this place lightly. "Okay, that tears it," I huffed, letting Rala out of her ball. At first, I wasn't sure she'd be in there, but then I remembered that I was half-sure teleportation wasn't possible in this place, and that it was best that she was in her ball. "Stay close to me," I said, implying that she was to defend Keiko and myself in case we were attacked, be it by a trap or by an enemy.

"Yes, Master," Rala replied stoically, sensing my concerns. If a Pokemon battle did crop up that didn't involve the Shadow Virus or any other such mutation, I'd use a different member of my team to try to improve their strength. If a Shadow Pokemon did show up, I'd recall Rala immediately, not letting her get infected. Should that happen, I'd only let her back out if someone (likely Sub) activated an Immunizer.

Granted, I didn't fully trust Sub, either. He'd already shown his full capacity to lie, and though he was strictly loyal to the team (which was evident by his severe intolerance of traitors), he had his own demons to tend with, as did most if not all of the people in this building. In fact, I was sorely tempted not to trust anybody but Keiko, Rala, and myself at this moment, along with any other Pokemon we let out of our Pokeballs. There were too many uncertainties about this place. Far too many variables, and not enough data to go around.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 am
Blizzard120

Freth's eyes narrowed at the whole story; Sub's been under the guise of a lie this entire time and no one was the wiser. Freth was kind of glad that her significant other wasn't around, but she knew what he'd ask, and she pretty much would peg him being irritated as she is, and perhaps rightfully so. While his age would be a topic of debate, there was another obvious question that needed to get out of the way. "Then...the whole point on getting on THIS Snagem bandwagon and taking it off of Miles hands was to tie up these loose ends, wasn't it? Miles knew, didn't he?" Freth asked, and wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if that was the case. Miles always held his cards close, much to many's chagrin. "And the fact that you managed to rope Blizzard in rather easily was because of his gripes with Ein at the time as well...a windfall, I guess. Even bigger bonus that you managed to have Cera already in tow because of the whole Ranger fiasco." Freth then continued...her former crime boss experience coming into play. "You lied to everyone."

It was at this point that the ever cool, little childish, Dark One would finally snap as he shot Freth a glare and clinched his fist. The hybrid had pushed him into a corner he did not like being in and it was time to retaliate. "I did what was necessary!" He shouted. He didn't say anything else for a time as he stood there and attempt to reel in his anger before he said anything he would regret. "I'm sorry..." The man promptly apologized for the outburst before giving the group more explanation.

"Everything that has happened up until this point was to Ein's advantage and at times his own doing whether or not we knew it at the time. The Ranger Union, the Zhelat Comet, the Black City fiasco...hell, it's becoming more apparent that he also had a hand in the Kalosian Revolution as well! But make no mistake, these happy occurrences or other plots he schemed up were nothing more than stepping stones carefully lain by Ein down his dark path, his machinations carefully plotted and soon his tree of evil will bear fruit. Yes, I've always known about Ein and I knew that all this time he has been working towards something grand. The Shadow virus plague? That was nothing more than stage building, a backdrop set for his final act. S-22? Amaranth? Sketches for his true masterpiece." He said, eying the stressed out Amaranth with a concerned gaze.

"I assembled together the most talented individuals I could and gave them a place and resources to grow in order to prepare for the day Ein would finally reveal the ace he has kept tucked into his sleeve for the past several decades. The Ranger Union, the various Pokemon Leagues, none of them would ever be strong enough to face the real threat Ein posses and you should know that yourself after the Shadow plague, the world was never ready for Ein, but we will be. So that's why I've done what I did. If it required lying, then I'll spin you a tale. If it required thievery, then what's yours is mine. And if I deemed someone needed to be knocked out of the history books then let me get my eraser." The man insisted.

"But there is one thing I'll never do to forward my plans of stopping Ein and that's allowing one of my own teammates to be sacrificed. I like to think time and time again no matter what lies I've told that I have proven my loyalty to the team. I've lain my life on the line for all of you more than once and I'm ready to do it again. So if permitted I would like to put all this on the back burner and address it further at a later time as we have a fellow Snagem to rescue, which is why we're really here. Traitor or not Aile is still a Snagem and while I wanted her punished I will never allow Ein, Gonzap, or any underling under the two to have their way with her." He said, proceeding forward whether or not anyone followed him. He was going to find Aile or die trying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:00 pm
Isaac kept quiet and hung back as the various members of Snagem had it out with one another. He wasn't a fan of Team Rocket, and the news that Sub used to be a member of that group of thieves was disturbing to be sure. Although, he did give the man credit for abandoning rocket and trying to do the right thing. However, the things that most of the team seemed to be upset over were the various unscrupulous lengths that Sub had gone to, prior to Isaac's joining the team, in his efforts to prepare for Ein's return. Considering that he had seen first hand the terrifying threats that Ein had dreamed up, Isaac was finding it hard to fault Sub for any actions that he undertook in his efforts to prepare for the inevitable rematch. It also helped that he was unfamiliar with some of the things that some of the members were drawing objection to; this "Miles" person that Freth was getting upset about was a complete unknown to Isaac. Still, from everything they had learned so far, they were going to need to work out these differences if they were going to succeed here. Hopefully, someone with more sway with the other members would be able to clam things down here soon.  

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:10 am
Requiem of Whyspers
"Sub has proven to us that we can trust him. If you can't, tough ~/~." He finally added, arms crossed and ponytails twitching behind him, itching to grab ahold of the other male.
Blizzard120
"Oh shut up, Wes." Freth said to the rogue, slapping the papers down on the counter she was in front of. "We never heard of Ein until we got together and Cipher was just another group that the rangers put an end to. We didn't get this group of ours together until long after they were supposedly gone. I didn't even know about this place until today......though kinda wish I did, honestly. And someone else I know. God, he'd flip right now if he knew there was another place that Ein was keeping secret. As if he didn't already have a reason to rip out the b*****d's spine."
TerashiLeonGoken
Granted, I didn't fully trust Sub, either. He'd already shown his full capacity to lie, and though he was strictly loyal to the team (which was evident by his severe intolerance of traitors), he had his own demons to tend with, as did most if not all of the people in this building. In fact, I was sorely tempted not to trust anybody but Keiko, Rala, and myself at this moment, along with any other Pokemon we let out of our Pokeballs. There were too many uncertainties about this place. Far too many variables, and not enough data to go around.
Isaac Hawking
Isaac kept quiet and hung back as the various members of Snagem had it out with one another. He wasn't a fan of Team Rocket, and the news that Sub used to be a member of that group of thieves was disturbing to be sure. Although, he did give the man credit for abandoning rocket and trying to do the right thing. However, the things that most of the team seemed to be upset over were the various unscrupulous lengths that Sub had gone to, prior to Isaac's joining the team, in his efforts to prepare for Ein's return. Considering that he had seen first hand the terrifying threats that Ein had dreamed up, Isaac was finding it hard to fault Sub for any actions that he undertook in his efforts to prepare for the inevitable rematch. It also helped that he was unfamiliar with some of the things that some of the members were drawing objection to; this "Miles" person that Freth was getting upset about was a complete unknown to Isaac. Still, from everything they had learned so far, they were going to need to work out these differences if they were going to succeed here. Hopefully, someone with more sway with the other members would be able to clam things down here soon.

SubonicXP
"But there is one thing I'll never do to forward my plans of stopping Ein and that's allowing one of my own teammates to be sacrificed. I like to think time and time again no matter what lies I've told that I have proven my loyalty to the team. I've lain my life on the line for all of you more than once and I'm ready to do it again. So if permitted I would like to put all this on the back burner and address it further at a later time as we have a fellow Snagem to rescue, which is why we're really here. Traitor or not Aile is still a Snagem and while I wanted her punished I will never allow Ein, Gonzap, or any underling under the two to have their way with her." He said, proceeding forward whether or not anyone followed him. He was going to find Aile or die trying.

"Hmph..." Wes huffs, looking around at the open hostility from Lykas and Freth. "I'm not the one blindly following an ex-con around as my calling in life..." He grumbles, stashing the Pokeball back into his coat. Upon listening to Sub, he nods, his face strangely... amicable for once as he follows the Snagem leader into the next room ahead of them, past the giant warbot charging station the others were. "I suppose we all have our fair share of things we've done in the past that... we're not proud of. Maybe if I would have been around back then I could've..." He seemed to have a specific period of time in mind, but doesn't give out anything further. Almost exactly at that moment, they would key in on the whist-humming coming down the set of stairs Beau had already blindly ambled down without a care in the world. "Hold up..." Wes says, raising a hand to pause the group and point down the passageway. "That is definitely your friend. It seems darkly suspicious to me that whoever is holding her is letting her make noise like that and not have it be on a trap." He retrieves his recently stashed Pokeball from his coat and hefts it. "I say we go in all guns blazing. No sense in wandering blindly into a trap."

Reno Vantas
Meanwhile, Beau would be following along beside Tristen, having walked into the next room with him when he had reached the open door. Staring down the robot that appeared to be mounted into the wall, Beau would carefully let out a puff of Powder from his wrist to childishly paint the Snagem symbol across a few of the robot's odd arm protrusions. Satisfied with his minor graffiti, Beau would begin to whistle along to the song he could hear echoing through the area before singing a few words. "...There they are, all standing in a row. big ones, small ones, some as big as your head. Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist, that's what the showman said." Following along down the stairs, Beau would find that the tune was beginning to grow louder for him. Huh, guess it was coming from this direction. Well, that was fun to know.

As Beau wandered blindly down the stairs he would come into a big room lined with row after row of computer consoles, Aile strapped down to a chair in the middle of the whole thing, emitting whatever audible form of music she was currently going for. There was a couple shiners on her forehead and cheek, and no doubt she would have been able to warn Beau... had she been able to say anything. Rather, there's a low insistent hiss as soon as he comes even with the doorframe of this command center and a spout of Sleep Powder jets out from a grate at head-height next to the door frame, catching Beau full on with a mouthful and lungful of the powerful tranquilizer.

Reno Vantas
Aria would stare at Sub for a moment, doing her best to discern out any lies he might have been holding. Finding nothing she could really latch onto, she would instead look at their surroundings one last time before speaking. "So....we all realize this is Gonzap, right? Because Ein would have fixed this place up and we'd be ankle-deep in weird, genetic defect babies."

Gonzap, the leader of Team Snagem no one but a ragtag handful of pitiful flunkies hanging onto their old glory crosses his muscular arms and surveys the first bug to come struggling into his net, staring down Beau pensively above his wiry moustache. "Hmmm... Nice going Wakin..." He grunts. "This isn't the shady one or the spectrum fire..." His eyes light up as he sees the Snag Machine firmly strapped to the Vivillion hybrid's waningly conscious body. "Ahhhh but unlike this one... you seem to have some form of worth to me..." He stomps over and steps on the bug hybrid's back, rudely using his brute strength to strip off the capture device with a crunch as the restraints holding it in place crack. "Seems they care more about this one..." He indicates Beau with a nod of his head, talking to Aile now. "Than they do about you..." He selects a Pokeball from his belt and tosses it, releasing his massive Charizard, scars cris-crossing its skin from years of underground pit battles. "Take care of this one..." He indicates Beau's prone form with a dismissive wave of his hand. The dragon inhales, preparing to release a stream of molten flame...

Blizzard120
Tristen kept following the trail until Tristen stopped. The boy was about ready to jump, flash, then run for it, only to manage to take that extra couple of seconds to realize it wasn't going anywhere. This thing looked about as big as S-22, though a lot LESS natural, if that was possible. Tristen looked on at the robot in sleep mode, but then perked up, taking a look around. A musical tune? "...?" The boy started to walk around, knowing good and well that it clashed with the droll hums and clicks of the lab. It was perhaps the only thing that was remotely cheery in this lab. "...uh...whaaa?" Tristen started to go towards a vent. "......" the boy started to wonder if he could fit in the vent. It looked as if he could, but then the question of if it would support his weight...rather, his weight with his clothes on. Might be a better idea to follow the vents...

Tristen started to follow the duct to a nearby wall then went to look for some way out of the room.

Darts had seen the others make their way past in a parade of bodies and was preparing to join them himself, when he sees Tristen apparently come to some sort of idea on his own. It was true the music had been winding up from below through these vents, they were only small enough for a kid or a scrawny sort of human to get into. Maybe coming at this problem from an unexpected angle would give them some sort of advantage... "Alright Tristen." The gambler states, ambling up casually. "I like your way of thinking... but if Blizz or Freth asks..." He cranes his neck trying to make sure neither was in earshot. Blizz hadn't come along but... you could never be too careful with some of the Snagems... they had a way of sneaking past you sometimes. "I wasn't involved and this was all your idea." He puts a pair of golden hands on the entrance to the vents and wrenches it off with a slight strain of his muscles beneath the jacket, setting it to one side after revealing the shaft behind it. "You get in trouble, whistle loud. I'll know it's you."

Upon entering the ventilation shaft Tristen would see that the ducts, while shaky, were certainly able to support his weight. The winding corridor of ventilation winding before him would leave a certain figure down and over a couple levels of vents very obvious compared to the otherwise uniform surroundings. A scrawny sort of human with strange red and black clothes and a set of rounded glasses perched on his nose was keeping watch through another grate leading out into somewhere, a Gloom at the ready just in front of him. "Got him..." He was muttering to himself cheerfully. "Perfect shot Gloom... now let's just wait for the rest of them to take the bait... Oh boy I'm gonna make Co-Leader for this..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:46 am
Lykas had started to snap back at a few people for their crap when he started seeing others heading off in different directions. "We can deal with this later but consider this before you jump all over Sub." He started, glaring pointedly at Freth and Aria. "We've all got secrets and we've all told lies before. Who we were and what we did in the past does not define who we are today. And that applies to us all. Sub included." He wanted to say more, including snapping at a certain bird who turned on Sub immediately. "But we have bigger things to worry about right now. Like saving Aile's life. She's still one of ours even if she screwed up."

Odd jumped slightly when Amaranth lost it, slightly. He'd started to reach out for her arm, trying to bring her focus back to reality when she started freaking out and screaming at nothing. And just as fast as she'd seemingly lost her mind, she recovered it, leaving him baffled by her actions for a moment before he began to sense the sudden surge of negative emotions stirring in her soul. "You gonna be all right?" He asked her, genuinely worried for the woman. She'd been through a lot in her life from what he knew of it and maybe there were things no one knew about it, even her?

As he watched the woman, he failed to see the rest of their friends continuing on their way deeper into the complex and he missed the moment people seemingly turned on Sub. He also missed Lykas dissolving into a puddle and slowly following after Beau in case the idiot got himself into trouble. When he got hit int he face with the Sleep Powder shot, he hung back in the shadows for a moment. He wouldn't be given long, however, before Beau found himself in major trouble, a battle-scarred Charizard looming over him and ready to spout flames all over him only moments after he'd been relieved of his Snag Machine. Realizing that he was the most likely to save Beau's life at this particular moment, he reformed in the shadows before firing off a massive Water Spout from his forehead gem, aiming not only to douse Charizard's attack but to, hopefully knock it out cold in one hit. Better to reduce the enemy's numbers faster rather than slower, after all.

The sudden sounds of attacks being launched did catch Odd's attention, causing him to perk up. "Oh crap. Sounds like we found them." He stated, looking over his shoulder at Amaranth once again before he moved on ahead, hoping she would be alright but knowing the other would need all the firepower they could get.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:31 am
When Sub said that he still considered Aile to be a Snagem despite her misdeeds, it gave me the confidence to speak up. "Alright, let's have that settle it. If we start going at each other, we're just giving this Ein person what he needs to dominate over us. Just save voicing your misgivings for when we get out of here, alright? Just focus on getting Aile out of here for now. No soldier left behind."

Keiko hugged me as I said that. Something I said must have got to her. What Sub said about assembling the most talented individuals made smirk with pride... until I thought about how badly my team needed more training. Especially considering what we were up against... despite how little I knew of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 am
Aile’s eyes would widen slightly as she saw Beau. It wasn’t her intention that they got here so soon, but hey. Though, she wouldn’t have much time to react positively as Beau would be hit with the Sleep Powder. “Nnngh!” She’d roll her eyes at Gonzap’s comment about Beau being cared about more than Aile. If she could have voiced her own thoughts on that she would, considering she agreed a fair bit with that line of thought at the moment. The woman narrowed her eyes when he broke part of Beau’s Snag Machine taking it off like a brute, before they widened as the washed up leader let out a Charizard and had it take aim at the Vivillon hybrid.

That would cause Aile to become the most active she’d probably ever been while in Gonzap’s custody, as she began to strain against her bonds, shaking her head and shouting incoherently into her gag. Once again, her hands would go for the knot keeping her hands behind the chair, hoping that she could get the knot undone and do at least something. Her own life and well being was one thing, something she’d already decided she could toss to the side if it was warranted, but someone else’s life was a totally different matter.

Especially if this one had the potential to blow up when caught on fire enough.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:08 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

Looking up to see the concerned stares and hearing the remarks and questions to follow, Amaranth's panting would finally slow down. "I-I'm fine, thanks..." Though she had lost herself for a moment there, she knew that this was hardly the place to be having a nervous breakdown if she wanted to get out of here alive. Even if she couldn't exactly help it right then, and wasn't sure if she'd be any better at it if it happened again. Or, as she suddenly found herself fearing, when it happened again. It seemed that Ein was a potent source of bad memories and nightmares for anyone that had to deal with him, to say nothing about a host of various other emotions and thoughts. Whatever had happened with her here, she was all too certain it was just as bad as it was in the other lab. If not worse.

Watching as everyone started moving onward, she'd start to stand up and tried to be mindful of the glass. She lagged behind the others as she finally followed them, only to hear just how things seemed to be going.

Reno Vantas

Espeon_Commander

As Gonzap's Charizard towered over the crumpled form of the Vilvillon hybrid, ready to leave him a shade too crispy, Aile might catch the glimpse of something thin and long flying through the air in an effort to lodge itself in the Charizard's mouth and keep it open for the few precious seconds Lykas might need. Though it was traveling fast, she might notice that it was colored like a Pokeball for whatever reason, but with no readily apparent source for whatever threw it.

If Gonzap, Wakin or anyone else managed to try and check for where the sudden object came from, they wouldn't see much more than a radio playing a marching tune popular in Johto and the tiniest of voices screaming for help from within it. The hell?  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff