Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] They Were All Yellow (Chester & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:27 am
wizard cancer

Any embarrassment she'd felt over the silly poem she'd created was insignificant next to Chester's amused face. She grinned up at him. "Maybe I'll get ta know all ya can do." When his hand massaged her neck, a small moan slipped out. Her muscles there were damn tight and she hadn't noticed until someone touched her.

"You're ********' hired," she said, tilting her head a bit so her neck was easier to reach.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:31 am
movies

She snorted. "Doin' more than threatenin' ya." His nose had gone all scrunched up; it was great. She brushed the end of her braid against his cheek this time.

"Whatcha gon' do about it?"

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:11 pm
wizard cancer

"Believe me, your poem makes me sound way better than I am." His other hand joined the first, digging soft circles into her neck and shoulders. Chester didn't have much to say, captivated by the regular sound of her breathing and the memory of the noise she had just made, but eventually he uttered a cheeky, "How are you going to pay me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:37 pm
this is awkward okay

"I guess... yeah. It's just... if magic is going to sneak up on me, I'd prefer the powers be helpful and clear cut." He shook his head at how ridiculous he sounded, inadvertently replying to her question as well. "I don't see any."

Chester closed his eyes for a second and thought very hard about turning whatever it was off. For now, it obliged. "I'm sure we'll find out what it's for eventually. Are you at least kind of all right?"

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 pm
morning

"I feel very safe. Especially with the threat of these knife tricks you've been hiding. I had no idea. You'll have to show me someday." Unlike muay thai, flipping sharp objects around was not a skill he wanted to learn, but he was more than willing to watch her do it.

With a long, soft sigh, Chester shifted slightly, still holding onto her. "Do we have to get up? I think we should just stay here."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:18 pm
movies

"I'm going to..."

Chester reached up, his eyes still closed, making vague grabs for her hair and arms to get his bearings. Then he slid his hands down her sides with surprising quickness, trying to tickle her while having no idea whether or not she was actually ticklish.

The Semblance of Un!ty

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:40 am
morning

"Mm, yep, I'll protect ya." She snorted. "I ain't got work today sooo..." Preacher was perfectly content to be super ******** lazy today (or at least until she couldn't stand it anymore and had to move.)

"But," she pointed out. "If we get up n' do s**t, then we can come back ta here." Preacher stretched against him. "Up to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:43 am
movies

Preacher made a noise somewhere between a squeak and a shriek as his hands ghosted along her sides. As it turned out, she was ticklish.

"N-no fair! I'm trapped!" She'd tried to twist away, but it was difficult with Chester on her lap.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:43 am
this is awkward okay

"Well, we gotta test it. Round other people, groups r' something. Guess we gotta go to tha beach sooner rather'n later." She smiled a bit, but that kind of hurt. "I'll be fine. Had worse, but that's tha last time I fly offa table mid-change. I'll jus' fling m'self on you first."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:51 am
wizard cancer

She let out another involuntary noise. Preacher supposed she should feel vulnerable with Chester's hands at her neck, but she didn't. She just felt... relaxed, and if he could keep doing the stuff with his hands for like sixty years, that'd be great. In a minute, she'd probably feel self-conscious about it and shrug off his hands, but for now, it was nice.

"Could pay ya in blowjobs." She let out a breathy chuckle. "Or simply in m'stunnin' presence. What kindsa currency d'ya take?"

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:51 pm
morning

She spoke the truth. One of the more enjoyable parts of any day in recent memory had been anticipating the night that would follow.

"I guess." His brief pout was overwritten by another happy smile. "Ten more minutes, then I should go drop something off at school." He didn't have to, but he'd been putting it off for too long.

"You can come? Or you can wait for me?" Both questions held the same degree of hopeful suggestion.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:54 pm
movies

"Pinned by my giant skull."

He finally opened his eyes, grinning giddily as he tickled some more, but it wasn't three seconds before he let up and backed off. Chester wasn't cruel, at least not to her. He sat up, his eyes bright with mirth.

"You're ticklish," he said, clearly a little too pleased by this new entry into the Preacher lore book.

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:00 pm
this is awkward okay

"Yes. Proper testing and analysis. At the beach." Chester laughed once at that, though he certainly wasn't against using it as an excuse.

"I'll work on my mid-air mink catches." He was passable at carrying her around now, but he imagined her shifting with the momentum of a leap behind her would not be the same thing at all.

"Do you want to get up?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:31 pm
wizard cancer

Chester had grown used to discussing quite risqué subject matter in certain situations or after such topics had had a lead up, but he was still easily flustered when he wasn't expecting them.

"I... I'd take either of those," he replied, ignoring the heat that flared in his cheeks. "I'd do it for free, to be honest, I just wanted to see what you would offer."

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:44 pm
movies

She wriggled and squirmed away from his hands, but remained unsuccessful. Preacher could have, technically, shoved him off her lap like a hot potato, but she didn't want to actually hurt him. It occurred to her that he was probably the only one who could get away with this unscathed.

"What-" she was breathing heavily, the muscles in her sides jerking at random even though he'd stopped tickling her. "-gave it away, Sherlock?" She huffed at him, clearly trying to look irritated and failing. "Jus' you wait, Chestopher, I'll get ya back when ya least expect it. I'll find all ya weak spots."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff