Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:02 pm
I'm a coward, I'm a freak, the scum of the earth
A liar and a cheat, but I could be so much worse
You could call me narcissistic
You could say I'm of no worth
You could call me the scorn of Satan
But I could be so much worse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ sixth year │ halfblood

Treva wasn't sure if they could top Macbeth, but she was hopeful. Part of her was convinced Manon was going to show up- there were very few human beings on earth more melodramatic than her cousin- but she was also doubtful the firstie would show her face. Manon was mouthy and had a lot of nerve, but she knew better than to go toe to toe with her older cousin. The green haired grabbed a form to fill out.

Treva Warlow - Slytherin
Year: Sixth
Play Suggestion: The Crucible
Relevant Skills: Acting and makeup

OOC:
Username

I'm such a sinner, and I have been since birth
Full of greed and full of lust, but I could be so much worse
You say I'm hedonistic and a bit too extrovert
Described as positively sadistic, but I could be so much worse.
Ooh, I thank God that I'm not you
Ooh, I thank God that I'm not you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:27 pm
I left my body and I went on a journey
And I forgot where I left my body
They're going to tow you
If they think you're abandoned
You got to act like you're not abandoned

ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ gryffindor

Myron had really enjoyed Macbeth, even if he'd played a doctor two years in a row. The sets had been much simpler than those for Wicked, anyways. He knew this year was going to be rough, with Quidditch and OWLs coming up, but so long as he wasn't a lead he thought he'd be fine. He enjoyed theater, even if it was usually a clash of multiple high-strung personalities. At least there usually weren't any duels. The Gryffindor grabbed a form and quickly filled it out.

Myron Hargrave - Gryffindor
Year: Fifth
Play Suggestion: Death of a Salesman
Relevant Skills: Acting, sets

OOC:
Username

I left a notebook with all of my good ideas
Keywords encoded cryptographically
I'm waiting endlessly on the receptionist at the desk
I'm searching high and low, but I don't see anyone
Don't see anyone, don't see anyone there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:06 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Ophie
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Maura beamed at the new girl, she recognized her from classes but didn't remember seeing her in the club the previous year. "Awright Ophie, aye a've seen ye in class! a'm excited tae see ye in th' dancin this year! lest year wis sae muckle fin. " Even though she had only been in the club for a year, Maura was glad to see new students showing up. Especially more second years, it's always nice to meet other Second years that she'd never spoken to before.

"Whit shaw urr ye keekin tae th' future tae? a'm hoping fur a musical. A speil wis fin bit singing is even better!" Maura was generally an excitable person but her favorite thing was meeting new people,
                                                          it was always such a wonderful experience.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Translation: Hey Ophie, yeah i've seen you in class! I'm excited to see you in the club this year! Last year was so much fun.

What show are you looking forward to? I'm hoping for a musical. A play was fun but singing is even better!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:20 pm
Hush, hush, don't wake up, it's not morning
Hush, hush, sleep through this, I am warning
Why are you crying; it's not a sad movie
Why are you crying, dear?
There is nothing sad here
There is nothing sad, is there?

𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ FOURTH YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Finny was happy to be back for another year of theater. Besides sometimes doing art for the school newspaper, this was her main extracurricular, and while she doubted she would ever perform onstage, she enjoyed helping run everything and make sure everyone knew their lines. Costumes were always fun as well. The blue-haired took a form and smiled politely at Elvira, who she'd worked with as an assistant the year before. "Hello Elvira, have a good summer?" She was used to seeing the third year girl around since they were in the same house.

Delphinia Meadows - Ravenclaw
Year: Fourth
Play Suggestion: The Tempest
Relevant Skills: Script, costumes, charms

OOC:
Yukina101

Angels fall in to save my soul
Sorry, Absinthe, you're much too slow
All that glitters and all that glows
Will find a way in as soon as I go
Hush, hush, I dreamed I was happy
Hush, hush, you were happy with me

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew wasn't able to attend the club due to schedule difficulties, but that's settled now so she has the time to actually attend the drama club. She was tempted to do some acting, but she has another extracurricular to worry about and it might hurt her workload. On the other hand, she knew some people that do Quidditch and Drama Acting simultaneously, so maybe it can't be that bad. Drew went to greet Myron, since Vira and Laili probably deserve some time on their own. "What's up, Ron?" She asked, "Suggested anything interesting?"

Drew-Jenna Eide - Gryffindor
                                                        Year: Four
                                                        Play Suggestion: Jekyll and Hyde, Romeo and Juliet
                                                        Relevant Skills: Charms and Makeup... And maybe acting?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Drama Clubxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Club members, Myron
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:02 pm
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

Lucien had considered joining the Drama Club like what he told her during their train ride, even if he was much more of a dancer. He honestly wondered if acting was the same as dancing, like how memorizing moves was the same as memorizing blocking and voice lines. Maybe he can start small and help with lighting, music, and sets. As expected, his friend Leah was here and nudged her after filling up the form, "Told you I was gonna join, I was just... er, I just honestly didn't know today is the day. Do they accept musicals here?"

Lucien Markov - Hufflepuff
                                                        Year: 3rd yeard
                                                        Play Suggestion: Mary Poppins?
                                                        Relevant Skills: Choreography, sets, lighting

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Drama Clubxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Leah
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar enjoyed Macbeth and was more happy to get a role out of it, even it it was considered 'minor'. What mattered was that it was well-received and hoped for the next big play. Sherlock Holmes came to mind, but what about Nightmare Before Christmas? Nodding at himself, he decided to fill the form out and wait for the best thing to come. Hopefully.

Edgar Farquarson - Ravenclaw
                                                        Year: Two
                                                        Play Suggestion: Nightmare Before Christmas, Sherlock Holmes, Murder at Orient Express
                                                        Relevant Skills: Charms, Acting, Writing, Scripting

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:16 am
Been working so hard, I'm punching my card
Eight hours for what, oh, tell me what I got
I've got this feeling that time's just holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling or else I'll tear up this town

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ third year

Cady had gotten her taste for the stage last year, since she'd totally lived up the whole sinister oracle witch thing. Which was kind of a negative stereotype and she was surprised they hadn't gotten complaints about it but then again, at least the witches weren't eating little kids or anything. The bubbly Gryffindor was hoping they did something a little lighter this year. Possibly a play or musical that didn't involve witches or magic. That would be a nice breath of fresh air.

Cadence Gregory - Gryffindor
Year: Third
Play Suggestion: Footloose, Hairspray
Relevant Skills: Singing, dancing, acting

OOC:
Username

Now I gotta cut loose
Footloose, kick off the Sunday shoes
Please, Louise, pull me off of my knees
Jack, get back, come on before we crack
Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:30 am
Find table spaces, say your social graces
Bow your head, they're pious here
But you and I, we're pioneers, we make our own rules
Our own room, no bias here
Let 'em sell what they are sellin', there are no buyers here

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira shook her head wondering how she managed to be so "lucky" to garner such expressive friends as Laili. If she were honest though, she was sort of relieved the Hufflepuff had taken to her so well since she had garnered that she hadn't liked her when they first met. She had treated her almost like another toddler she had been forced to share with which had been ridiculous considering the person they were "sharing" was just Drew. Over the course of the last few years though she lost that attitude and now was actually friendly with her, enough apparently to attempt to send her into early cardiac arrest. She sighed and waved her off as Laili fluttered off to socialize with and was left alone before she was happily surprised by Finny coming over to her. "Hi Finny, my summer was pretty good. For my birthday, my Papa got me a summer pass for the aquarium so I was able to bus over to it whenever. I think the people in charge of the orca tanks knew me by name after the first few weeks." Elvira admitted with a short laugh thinking back to the summer. She might've been a bit too enthusiastic about her questions regarding baleen whales but thankfully the aquarium workers took her in stride and a few even allowed her to help with feeding the smaller animals during some of the slower hours. "What about you? How was your summer?"

The Forgotten Weasley

So gather all the rebels now, we'll rebel-rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs to those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              everyвody'ѕ goιng тo тнe clocĸworĸ vaυdevιlle
                                              everyвody wanтѕ тo ѕee тнe ѕнow
                                              people crowd тнe door and ѕcreaм and ѕнoυт ғor мore
                                              wнιle мυѕιc and ѕong ғιll тнe aιr

spaceNath swallowed nervously as he, for the dozenth time in as many minutes, adjusted the stack of papers on the desk. He still didn't know why he'd been chosen to run this club, or the first thing about actually doing it. But he had Laili to help, he figured, so hopefully he'd muddle through well enough. Assuming anyone actually showed up, because honestly, if they didn't after hearing he of all people had been named captain, he wouldn't blame them in the slightest. He wasn't exactly leadership material. How he'd ended up running a club and being named prefect in one year was beyond him.

тнere were ғoυr мeтal people dreѕѕed oн ѕo ѕнarply
                                              тнey ѕυng and danced a caтcнy тυne wιтн aυтoмaтon roвoтιc eaѕe
                                              тнeιr gυιтar ѕтrιngѕ нυммed тo тнe вeaт ĸepт вy тнeιr тaмвoυrιne
                                              вoιlerѕ мaĸιng ѕтeaм, мeтal gleaмιng, ѕongѕ wιтн a good тυne
                                              тнaт woυld ѕтιcĸ wιтн yoυ all тнroυgн тнe aғтernoon

wнere - Drama Club
                                              wнen - First Meeting
                                              wιтн - - - -
                                              - ooc -
                                              who

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                              [b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
                                              [b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:45 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <2nd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2041-2042
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary had only joined Quidditch last year, but she felt it wasn't enough and wanted to branch out more. A drama club sounded like a fantastic idea to Mary. There was no cheerleading or dance teams at Hogwarts (for now, maybe she'll change that someday), and she liked to perform. Drama seemed an easy fit. She didn't expect to get a starring role or anything but as long as she could be up on stage for something she would be happy. When she arrived she noted she was one of the first ones there but she was cool with that. Early bird gets the worm right? Smiling at Nathaniel, one of the Ravenclaw prefects if she remembered correctly, she took a form and said, "Hi, my name is Mary, we haven't ever met formally, have we? Nice to meet ya'. I'm a bit new, I hope that's okay." Smiling she finished the form and held out a hand for Nath to shake.

Mary Conri-Dechering - Hufflepuff
                                                  Year: 2nd
                                                  Play Suggestion: Wizard of Oz
                                                  Relevant Skills: I am a cheerleader-so I am used to performing and dancing! I also can sew a little.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 am
I write to stay awake
Light dies quicker in the wintertime
Wolves line the city streets
All that’s left is a tired crime
I’ll sleep away the cold
I’ll wrap myself up like a twisted wire

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ seventh year │ halfblood

Treva was still pleased she'd actually gotten to put her metamorphmagus skills to good use last year, since she'd played an evil biker dentist, a dream role for a gender-switching punk like her. She probably wasn't going to be to top that this year, but at least she'd rocked that leather jacket. Looking as cocky as any seventh year theater kid might, she snatched up a form to fill out, as usual. Nathaniel was the new club leader, and he seemed alright, if pretty quiet and nervous.

Treva Warlow - Slytherin
Year: Seventh
Play Suggestion: Beauty and the Beast (You guys know I can play the Beast, right? That's literally why I want to do it)
Relevant Skills: Acting and makeup

OOC:
Username

Coiled like a rattlesnake
Bites burn just like a bush fire
I’m a switchblade renegade
My heart’s buried in the junkyard
Covered it in kerosene
Burned it up in cold regard

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:33 am
Lonely shadows following me
Lonely ghosts come a-calling
Lonely voices talking to me
Now I'm gone, now I'm gone, now I'm gone
And my mother told me, son let it be

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ gryffindor

Myron walked into theater club, ready for another year of semi-stressful rehearsals, arguing over lines, and watching Professor Shoichet slowly lose her mind. At least it was entertaining. Besides, his role last year had been pretty fun, old man makeup and all. He still had Mushnik & Son stuck in his head at times. The prefect grabbed a form, sending Nath a polite smile, since he seemed a little overwhelmed.

Myron Hargrave - Gryffindor
Year: Sixth
Play Suggestion: Death of a Salesman
Relevant Skills: Acting, sets

OOC:
Username

Sold my soul to the calling
Sold my soul to a sweet melody
Now I'm gone, now I'm gone, now I'm gone
Oh gimme that fire, oh gimme that fire
Oh, a thousand faces staring at me

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:00 am
Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes
Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head

User Image
𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ FIFTH YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Finny walked into the room in a good mood, which was pretty typical of her at theater. She'd very much enjoyed their show last year, having the added bonus of being totally unfamiliar with it and so genuinely eager to see what happened. Sometimes being a sheltered pureblood had its positives, even if she often felt like an idiot around her more worldly peers. She smiled at Nath, her housemate, as she took a form. She was glad they'd left someone pleasant in charge.

Delphinia Meadowes - Ravenclaw
Year: Fifth
Play Suggestion: Alice in Wonderland
Relevant Skills: Script, costumes, charms

OOC:
Username

Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers
That grow so incredibly high

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 am
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFifth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

Drew enjoyed being the make-up artist for the play, since she got an excuse to watch the many parts of the play behind the curtain, especially when the play was about some creepy alien plant that convinced the sod to feed humans. It was kind of funny... and gruesome in hindsight... Now she wondered if there were a few first years who were traumatized by it. But hey, it's fun so it's whatever. Now Drew was pining for something... action-like, and something that didn't involve dolls. Getting a form, she eventually came across Myron, waving at him with a small smirk-smile. "Hey, Mr. Mushnik," she called, "Got an idea to impress the magical aristocrats?" Referring to, of course, some old-fashioned presumably sheltered people. Like the Kinsley twins, but she won't be saying that out loud.

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Drew-Jenna Eide - Gryffindor
                                                        Year: Five
                                                        Play Suggestion: Addams Family
                                                        Relevant Skills: Make-up, Charms, Writing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Drama Club (Myron)
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items