Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intempestus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:22 pm
"Thank you very much, Ma'am." He said. She gave a little bow.
"It's no problem....^.^"
Just as she was about to turn to leave, the young panther stopped her with more words, this time, she turned bright red and she felt a kick in her chest.
"M-My name?....Oh..um...." The wolfess looked down and bit, shy, and sucked in some more air. She looked back up with those Dark Red eyes of hers, and her ears drooped down a little bit in her feeling of submission while he locked his eyes on hers. His were gray. One would think gray eyes would seem lifeless and dull, but his weren't. There was something about them that didn't let her tear away from them. They were comforting, not the least bit intimidating.
"Um...My name is Maki..." She said with small smile. She felt a little more at ease knowing that he had a form of interest in her, and relaxed a little bit. Her arms fell at her sides, no longer barracading her torso from the world.
He continued conversation.
"I'm Paracket... I've never been here before. It's a nice place."
Maki looked around the bar a bit. There were still only a few customers sitting around here and there. The DDR machine was free, as its former occupant was getting a drink at the counter.
"Yes....it is nice I suppose......" She replied. She wasn't sure of what else to say....except, "Um...I saw you with a sketchpad....Do you like to draw?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:05 pm
Intempestus
"It's no problem....^.^"
Just as she was about to turn to leave, the young panther stopped her with more words, this time, she turned bright red and she felt a kick in her chest.
"M-My name?....Oh..um...." The wolfess looked down and bit, shy, and sucked in some more air. She looked back up with those Dark Red eyes of hers, and her ears drooped down a little bit in her feeling of submission while he locked his eyes on hers. His were gray. One would think gray eyes would seem lifeless and dull, but his weren't. There was something about them that didn't let her tear away from them. They were comforting, not the least bit intimidating.
"Um...My name is Maki..." She said with small smile. She felt a little more at ease knowing that he had a form of interest in her, and relaxed a little bit. Her arms fell at her sides, no longer barracading her torso from the world.
Maki looked around the bar a bit. There were still only a few customers sitting around here and there. The DDR machine was free, as its former occupant was getting a drink at the counter.
"Yes....it is nice I suppose......" She replied. She wasn't sure of what else to say....except, "Um...I saw you with a sketchpad....Do you like to draw?"
"Oh, y-you noticed?" his ears perked some, reaching over to his messenger bag and taking out the sketchbook of his. It was hard covered and had a battle-ready stanced dragon with a longsword in its grasp, surrounded by foreign characters imprinted upon it. With an abundance of papers sticking out from the tip and edges, he tried his best to keep all of them intact as he retrived it and place it on the table. "Yeah.. I love drawing. It's just a hobby though... How about you? You draw too?" He brushed his hair to one side that had obstructed his vision several times, then becomming fed up he took an elastic and fixated it into a shortlength ponytail inback of his hair, blushing as if half ashamed of being a little too feminine looking for a bar. "Sorry about that... My hair's too damn long." He scowled some under his breath, blushing under his fur. He offered his sketchbook to the kind woman and placed his hands in his lap, hoping to switch back the topic of art quickly.  

aaaaafkp

Intempestus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:23 pm
Paracket
Intempestus
"It's no problem....^.^"
"Oh, y-you noticed?" his ears perked some, reaching over to his messenger bag and taking out the sketchbook of his. It was hard covered and had a battle-ready stanced dragon with a longsword in its grasp, surrounded by foreign characters imprinted upon it. With an abundance of papers sticking out from the tip and edges, he tried his best to keep all of them intact as he retrived it and place it on the table. "Yeah.. I love drawing. It's just a hobby though... How about you? You draw too?" He brushed his hair to one side that had obstructed his vision several times, then becomming fed up he took an elastic and fixated it into a shortlength ponytail inback of his hair, blushing as if half ashamed of being a little too feminine looking for a bar. "Sorry about that... My hair's too damn long." He scowled some under his breath, blushing under his fur. He offered his sketchbook to the kind woman and placed his hands in his lap, hoping to switch back the topic of art quickly.

Maki smiled as he continued conversation. The smile grew bigger and her stress level reduced.
Paracket pulled out a magnificant ((sp?)) book. The cover was absolutely beautiful. Placed on the table, she eyed it and all the wonders it held inside.
"Me...? I love drawing as well!" She responded. Her ears perked up as well, and her tail twitched excitedly behind her. She pulled out the small notebook that she used for the orders.
"I don't have my sketchbook with me....but I was bored earlier and drew on this...."
The panther brushed his hair out of the way of his pretty eyes. Then, after a moment of frustration, pulled it back into a ponytail.
"No need to apologize.....Y-your hair looks cute...." She said without thinking. In a moment, she realized what she had said and blushed as well. Looking for an excuse, hopefully he hadn't heard, she handed him her small notepad.
Did I just say that?! stressed
She traded his book for hers, and looked through it. The drawings were beautiful, and she felt intimidated by his talent. ((there's a small doodle in one of the previous pages. I'll find it for you if you want))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:39 pm
Intempestus
Paracket
Intempestus
"It's no problem....^.^"

Maki smiled as he continued conversation. The smile grew bigger and her stress level reduced.
Paracket pulled out a magnificant ((sp?)) book. The cover was absolutely beautiful. Placed on the table, she eyed it and all the wonders it held inside.
"Me...? I love drawing as well!" She responded. Her ears perked up as well, and her tail twitched excitedly behind her. She pulled out the small notebook that she used for the orders.
"I don't have my sketchbook with me....but I was bored earlier and drew on this...." The panther brushed his hair out of the way of his pretty eyes. Then, after a moment of frustration, pulled it back into a ponytail.
"No need to apologize.....Y-your hair looks cute...." She said without thinking. In a moment, she realized what she had said and blushed as well. Looking for an excuse, hopefully he hadn't heard, she handed him her small notepad.
Did I just say that?! stressed
She traded his book for hers, and looked through it. The drawings were beautiful, and she felt intimidated by his talent. ((there's a small doodle in one of the previous pages. I'll find it for you if you want))

He laughed lightly when she called it cute, taking it has a genuine complement. "Thanks, Heh.. It's a little pathetic though.. I really should look into cutting it." He fixed his glasses, taking another sip of his beer, leaning forward and holding the woman's sketchbook closely, nodding his head in approval to her wonderful drawings. "You've got talent.. I like your style." ((I'd love to see an example if you wish to post one ^^; )) His tail flicked back and forth, flipping through the pages and then he set it on the table, "Thanks for giving me a peek. It's weird, usually I get nervous showing others my art, but you seem to a refreshing change." He leaned forward a bit, a bit of a smrik still evident. Within the dark bar, he felt a little special, feeling that the two aura's breathed light heartedness, the type of connection he relished.  

aaaaafkp

Intempestus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:53 pm
Paracket
He laughed lightly when she called it cute, taking it has a genuine complement. "Thanks, Heh.. It's a little pathetic though.. I really should look into cutting it." He fixed his glasses, taking another sip of his beer, leaning forward and holding the woman's sketchbook closely, nodding his head in approval to her wonderful drawings. "You've got talent.. I like your style." ((I'd love to see an example if you wish to post one ^^; )) His tail flicked back and forth, flipping through the pages and then he set it on the table, "Thanks for giving me a peek. It's weird, usually I get nervous showing others my art, but you seem to a refreshing change." He leaned forward a bit, a bit of a smrik still evident. Within the dark bar, he felt a little special, feeling that the two aura's breathed light heartedness, the type of connection he relished.

Maki was relieved when he didn't notice her embarrassment. She liked his slight chuckle too.
"Well, I like your hair the way it is....But if it bothers you, you can cut it." The wolfess said with a soft smile.
((Here are a few of my drawings...some of them look messy because I don't have a scanner...I had to take pictures of them with my camera. Let me know if the links don't work))
Weird Creature
"This first one came in a dream...I have no idea what this creature is....." She said with a cocked head.
Black Dress
The Doll
As he nodded a huge weight lifted from her chest. Usually she didn't care if people like her drawings or not, but Paracket's approval meant a lot to her for some reason. She looked through his drawings as well. They were awesome! It was great to find another artist around the area.
"Thanks" She replied with a her soft smile. She hasn't been able to stop smiling since they started talking. "You shouldn't have to worry about others judging your art or anything. It's YOUR art isn't it? They're YOUR feelings and stuff. No one should judge them and tell them that they're bad, really. That's what I think...."The blue and silver wolfess placed his sketchbook on the table after closing it gently, careful to not bend or ruin any of the loose pages.
"You don't have to worry about me judging them in a negative way...." She brushed her own hair out of the way as well. She had bangs that came right below her eyes, and they got in the way almost as much as the panther's did. They weren't long enough to stay out of the way though.
((I'd like to see some of your art if you have any ok?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:03 am
Ed stood behind the bar watching Maki talk to some random guy that he had never seen before and watched as she smiles and looked like she was enjoying her self quite a bit.

He knocked over a bottle of vodka in his dazed state.It slowly rolled towards the edge of the bar he didn't ever take his eyes off of Maki. The bottle teetered on the edge then fell to the floor. As the bottle smashed on the floor and liquor and glass flew everywere Ed's face turned beet red knowing everyone was know looking at him.
He blushes even more knowing Maki saw his mistake. He quickly run into the back to get the broom and dustpan as he came out he looks around and acted quickly yet dumbly.. I MENT TO DO THAT he said with an embarrassed smirk.  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:14 pm
Intempestus
Paracket

Maki was relieved when he didn't notice her embarrassment. She liked his slight chuckle too.
"Well, I like your hair the way it is....But if it bothers you, you can cut it." The wolfess said with a soft smile.
((Here are a few of my drawings...some of them look messy because I don't have a scanner...I had to take pictures of them with my camera. Let me know if the links don't work))
Weird Creature
"This first one came in a dream...I have no idea what this creature is....." She said with a cocked head.
Black Dress
The Doll
As he nodded a huge weight lifted from her chest. Usually she didn't care if people like her drawings or not, but Paracket's approval meant a lot to her for some reason. She looked through his drawings as well. They were awesome! It was great to find another artist around the area.
"Thanks" She replied with a her soft smile. She hasn't been able to stop smiling since they started talking. "You shouldn't have to worry about others judging your art or anything. It's YOUR art isn't it? They're YOUR feelings and stuff. No one should judge them and tell them that they're bad, really. That's what I think...."The blue and silver wolfess placed his sketchbook on the table after closing it gently, careful to not bend or ruin any of the loose pages.
"You don't have to worry about me judging them in a negative way...." She brushed her own hair out of the way as well. She had bangs that came right below her eyes, and they got in the way almost as much as the panther's did. They weren't long enough to stay out of the way though.
((I'd like to see some of your art if you have any ok?))
Paracket shut Maki's sketchbook gently, nodding. "I see what you mean by that... I'm just too self critical. And maybe a bit shy... Every drawing I have is just a feeling I'm experiencing, so to let someone just judge that is a little unsettling." He took his sketchbook back from her and placed it in his arms, hugging it to his chest with a lack of a will to put it back in his messenger bag. "Thank you, I'm glad you understand how it feels..." Reaching over for his beer he tipped the last bit into his mouth, licking his muzzle clean and covering his mouth as he burped quietly. "Nnh. Could you spare me another beer? I don't think I'm going to be leaving here for a while. It's been ages. Good company is hard to come across." Yet another light smile pasted his lips, his tail then wrapping around his lap. He seemed a little restless, yet at the same time exhausted. He still took the effort to regard the strange man behind the bar with his new company, the sound of a bottle smashing making his ears perk and his eyes spark with life. He points to the scene, speaking with concern. "I-Is... He alright?"

((Sadly no art to show from this computer, but another time when I have it at hand I will. Sorry for responding so late as well! ._.; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:08 pm
Paracket
Paracket shut Maki's sketchbook gently, nodding. "I see what you mean by that... I'm just too self critical. And maybe a bit shy... Every drawing I have is just a feeling I'm experiencing, so to let someone just judge that is a little unsettling." He took his sketchbook back from her and placed it in his arms, hugging it to his chest with a lack of a will to put it back in his messenger bag. "Thank you, I'm glad you understand how it feels..." Reaching over for his beer he tipped the last bit into his mouth, licking his muzzle clean and covering his mouth as he burped quietly. "Nnh. Could you spare me another beer? I don't think I'm going to be leaving here for a while. It's been ages. Good company is hard to come across." Yet another light smile pasted his lips, his tail then wrapping around his lap. He seemed a little restless, yet at the same time exhausted. He still took the effort to regard the strange man behind the bar with his new company, the sound of a bottle smashing making his ears perk and his eyes spark with life. He points to the scene, speaking with concern. "I-Is... He alright?"

((Sadly no art to show from this computer, but another time when I have it at hand I will. Sorry for responding so late as well! ._.; ))

"It's ok to be self critical I guess...just not to the point where you get to hate almost everything you do. I know that you don't hate your artwork, otherwise you wouldn't still be doing it. This is just a way that you push yourself to make your art better right?" The wolfess asked with a giddy smile on her face while handling her book. Her tail swished back and forth behind her, holding the same enthusiasm as her new friend's own tail.
He looked so cute, hugging his book to his chest. It was a sense of innocence that he gave out and it was entirely adorable. Maki couldn't help but blush, smile never fading.
The panther drank up the last drop of his beer and burped.
Aww. >.<
He requested another beer. "No problem". She took the glass from his paw and smiled again, only to be interrupted by a loud crash at the counter.
Ed had dropped a bottle of Vodka. "I MEANT TO DO THAT," He said aloud in his goofy voice.
"I'd better check to see if he's ok. I'll be right back."
Maki trooped over to the counter and placed the glass gently on the counter. She leaned over with Ed and helped him pick up the shattered pieces.
"You ok Ed?...You seem.....distracted" She asked in a calm and sweet voice.  

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:51 pm
*blushes*

its nothing honestly. Guess im just kinda tired ne?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:33 pm
Chibi-keiichi-Ed
*blushes*

Is nothing honestly. Guess im just kinda tired ne?

Maki chuckled a little bit and placed the remains of the Vodka bottle in the trash behind the counter. She turned on the faucets and began to wash her hands.
"You're such a dork....but yeah you look kinda tired...don't worry, the shift's almost over, then we can go and hangout ok?" She said with a sweet smile.
"Can you get another glass of beer for that fellow please?" She asked, pointing to Paracket and smiling.
"If you want to go take a nap you can...if you're too tired, I'll take over. I don't mind."
There was in fact a loft upstairs that contained a bed and a small dresser. It was meant for the owner to sleep in, when the bar was closed...but it seemed that the owner was nowhere to be seen.  

Intempestus

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:11 am
With the sound of a torrential downpour at her back, A drenched bluejay entered the dark atmosphere of the bar. She sighed, seeing that her 35mm pentax camera had gotten wet. It would have to be dismantled and air dryed. Instead of worrying about her camera further, The blueJay wandered idly around the different rooms, seeing and touching everything. Finially, she came to a room of tables. "Salvation at last." She sighed, and sat down next to a rather dashing young panther.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:44 am
Looked down at the bar table, chuckling a bit at the two bartenders. His legs swung back and forth idly, letting his sketchbook rest on his lap as he leaned back on his chair, with his paws clucted the sides of the chair to hold him up. But then, he sensed another entering the room. To be descreet he tilted his head to the side some twords the one next to him to scope out what they looked like. His eyes widened, then spoke softly, "A-..Alainn..?" He leaned closer, worried he would feel foolish if he couldn't identify his friend in the dark room. He studied his blue avian friend, then grinned more greatly than he had all night "It is you! Oh, Alainn! What the hell are you doing here!?" He immediately wrapped the girl in his arms tightly, nuzzling his cheek to her's. With a hand around her still and an arm upon the bar, he leaned forward and spoke to Maki. "Hey! This is my friend Alainn... Sorry to change my order, but could you make it two beers? I'm paying for both." he noticed from the glomp he payed his friend he had dropped his sketchbook, then leaned down and grabbed into and began clutching it once more against his frame and blushed some. He noticed Alainn's camera had gotten wet and she had been concerned, so he reached into his messenger bag and pulled out a cloth for her, offering it over in a paw infront of her. "Need this?"  

aaaaafkp

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:45 pm
As she pointed, a new customer entered the bar. She was a pretty, light feathered Blue Jay. Her feathers waved gently as she twittered about, searching the place. She looked sweet.
Paracket didn't notice Maki pointing at him. He was sitting, with his sketchbook in his lap and swinging his legs, like a young boy. She smiled, but he failed to notice. Instead, widened his eyes and perked up at the sight of the customer. He freaked out and ran to give her a huge hug. After wards, he came over with her under his arm, his grin was big.

The panther asked for a second beer. Without hesitation, Maki smiled. "Sure! Anything you want."
She then turned to Ed, who had just finished cleaning up the mess he had made with the Vodka Bottle.
"Hey, can you make it two beers please Ed?" She said with a nod and another smile. She then turned back to Paracket and his friend and reached out a blue paw after drying it on the cloth that hung from her belt loop.
"Hi, Nice to meet you! My name is Maki. I just met Paracket. You guys are friends? If there's anything you need just ask, I'm the only waitress here" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:48 am
At first, Alainn hadn't recognized her old friend, but as soon as he spoke, she knew it was him. His hair had gotten ridiculously long. She would have to bother him about that later. What am I doing here? It started raining, and while I love a light rain, this was way too much rain. This was the first place that I saw was open. You know how nocturnal I can be. What are you doing here? Doesn't seem like your bag at all." Before she could say anything else, Paracket hugged her tightly. She squeesed back, as hard as her wings would let her. That one moment of fur contact made her feel absolutly wonderful. It was as if she had been with Paracket forever. She leaned into him as he sat down to talk to the waitress behind the counter. She caught a few words here and there. Beer. Heavenly Beer. "Hun, you are a lifesaver. Isn't that your sketchbook on the floor? Alainn pointed to the forgotten book on the floor. As he bent down to pick it up, she sighed. " It really has been too long since we last saw each other. We really shouldn't loose touch like that again." Once he stood back up, she noticed that he was blushing, but decided against asking about it. Without warning,her old friend started rummaging through his bag like a madman. When he produced a cloth, she couldn't help but grin. "Anything else in that wonder bag of yours? Sometimes I worry about what you have in there. I swear, someday you are going to start pulling midgets out of that thing. Reaching her bright blue wing over, she took the cloth with gratitude and proceeded to take her camera apart. Carefully, she shook the water out peice by peice, and set them on the cloth. While she was doing that, Alainn heard Paracket talking to the Waitress once more. It appeared that her name was Maki. Maki extended her paw, and Alainn gingerly extended her wing and shook paws with her. Yeah, me and Paracket have known each other for what seems like life times. He's a great guy. And I will definetly let you know if I need anything.

It was amazing to be able to relax for once, migrating really takes it out of a bird. Sighing, she stretched her long irridecent blue wings to ease her aching muscles. Her black clawed toes curled tighly, helping to releive most, if not all of her tension. It was great to be back home.
Alainn stroked Paracket's cheek with her wing. His fur felt soft under her feathertips. She grinned the biggest grin her beak could make. She loved messing with him. So what have you been up to, love? I hear there has been some s**t going on around here.

(( OOC: I am so sorry that it took me so long to reply. D: I promise it won't happen again. ))

Alainn Dearmad

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:25 pm
Alainn Dearmad
At first, Alainn hadn't recognized her old friend, but as soon as he spoke, she knew it was him. His hair had gotten ridiculously long. She would have to bother him about that later. What am I doing here? It started raining, and while I love a light rain, this was way too much rain. This was the first place that I saw was open. You know how nocturnal I can be. What are you doing here? Doesn't seem like your bag at all." Before she could say anything else, Paracket hugged her tightly. She squeesed back, as hard as her wings would let her. That one moment of fur contact made her feel absolutly wonderful. It was as if she had been with Paracket forever. She leaned into him as he sat down to talk to the waitress behind the counter. She caught a few words here and there. Beer. Heavenly Beer. "Hun, you are a lifesaver. Isn't that your sketchbook on the floor? Alainn pointed to the forgotten book on the floor. As he bent down to pick it up, she sighed. " It really has been too long since we last saw each other. We really shouldn't loose touch like that again." Once he stood back up, she noticed that he was blushing, but decided against asking about it. Without warning,her old friend started rummaging through his bag like a madman. When he produced a cloth, she couldn't help but grin. "Anything else in that wonder bag of yours? Sometimes I worry about what you have in there. I swear, someday you are going to start pulling midgets out of that thing. Reaching her bright blue wing over, she took the cloth with gratitude and proceeded to take her camera apart. Carefully, she shook the water out peice by peice, and set them on the cloth. While she was doing that, Alainn heard Paracket talking to the Waitress once more. It appeared that her name was Maki. Maki extended her paw, and Alainn gingerly extended her wing and shook paws with her. Yeah, me and Paracket have known each other for what seems like life times. He's a great guy. And I will definetly let you know if I need anything.

It was amazing to be able to relax for once, migrating really takes it out of a bird. Sighing, she stretched her long irridecent blue wings to ease her aching muscles. Her black clawed toes curled tighly, helping to releive most, if not all of her tension. It was great to be back home.
Alainn stroked Paracket's cheek with her wing. His fur felt soft under her feathertips. She grinned the biggest grin her beak could make. She loved messing with him. So what have you been up to, love? I hear there has been some s**t going on around here.

(( OOC: I am so sorry that it took me so long to reply. D: I promise it won't happen again. ))
He laughed, patting his bag with a hand and nodding, brushing a bang out of his vision once more. "Hahah, It's quite the wonder bag, I know. I'm not so sure about the Midgets, but it sounds so... You." he grinned, a fang bearing off to the side of his mouth as he did. "And what have I been up to...? I don't know, I had been taking a nice walk in the town, and I figured instead of taking the rest of the walk home I'd find a nice place to revive myself. My boss has me working like a madman these past days... A beer or two isn't too bad at this point" With his paws folded in his lap, he let out a sigh. He leaned into Alainn's touch some, then once more to blush, and retracted nonchalantly.
He crossed his legs, still taking Maki into consideration. He unlatched the front pocket of his bag and took out some coins. "O-oh.. Yeah! How much will that be...?" He had a bit of poor posture after just one drink. Paracket had always been an extreme lightweight when it came to drinking. His back arched with his tail twitching with curiosity, looking up at her.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff