Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:43 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fifth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren looked up from his alchemy practice problems when people started arriving. Ayy. Gus brought Lava cakes. ”Ack, hot!” He had just helped himself to one of Gus’s lava cakes when Vivyan wandered in, wondering if she needed to bring something.

”Yeah, new members need to bring an offering tribute for critique. There’s a whole judging panel, didn’t you hear?” he remarked sarcastically. He thought better of breaking the cake apart and just offered a new one to Vivyan before sampling his own. ”Hm, very sweet, Gus. Perfectly melted in the center though, I’m almost sorry I can’t complain about it. The size is not bad for individual portions and I’m surprisingly not making a mess. I could do a little smaller even, but what you’re really missing is ice cream. French vanilla would do nicely. Maybe mint if you’re being fancy.”

He gave Gus a little nod at the end of his review. "I'd give it an E. Definitely exceeded expectations." he decided.

Aire meanwhile, was sitting there with her own cake, glancing between Vivyan and the door. She hadn’t brought a tribute. Her attempts at cooking herself were quite terrible really. There hadn’t been a tribute required last time, had there?

setting Food club, some morning in September 2050 || with Fellow foodies
appearance 5'6", 150 lbs || wearing long sleeve and jeans
status Yesss Gus never disappoints.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for
To hurt and destroy and nothing more
But something has stirred
And if it's true that I was made
I still don't know if I can change

✧✦
~"Battle Cry" by Beth Crowley. Nightcore cover.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:54 pm
This is a man's world, this is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
You see, man made the cars to take us over the road
Man made the trains to carry heavy loads
Man made electric light to take us out of the dark

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ SLYTHERIN │ THIRD YEAR

Cella's great debate this morning had been whether or not to top her Oreo truffles with crushed peppermint or not. Ultimately she decided against it, as she knew not everyone liked mint as much as she did, and when baking for a group it was important to be mindful of differing tastes. Besides, she was already crushing the cookies to make the truffles, and since Hogwarts didn't exactly have food processors, it had taken a little while to make sure there were no sharp chunks ready to stab someone in the roof of their mouth.

Ultimately she was pleased with how they'd come out, though, and she put the tray down confidently, pleased with how delicate the chocolate drizzle on top looked. Gus had made chocolate lava cakes, though, which were way more impressive. Cella wasn't sure whether to be jealous or concerned with how winded he looked. She didn't really know much about the older boy; had he sprinted all the way here? She was distracted by Weslyn before she could dwell on it any further. "Hi," she greeted her Hufflepuff friend happily enough. "What sort of turtle muffins? Upside down or right side up?"

OOC:
addaellis

This is a man's, a man's, a man's world
Man thinks about a little baby girls and a baby boys
Man makes then happy 'cause man makes them toys

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:22 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

third year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch watergirl

Weslyn hunted through her sketchbook for the partially decorative, partially notes-scrawled on the side “turtle muffin” she had thought of when Celeste arrived. ”Um...Right side up? It started with a misshapen muffin attempt this summer,” she said, indicating a photo her mum had taken of the unusual looking muffin. "I was just wondering how we could intentionally add a little ball to a muffin, and then maybe add chocolate fins to them, and a pattern in chocolate or raspberry?"

"What about upside down turtles?" Wren was along, nomming thoughtfully on a truffle, once of which he held out towards Weslyn silently. "The drizzle is good" he said with a little frown. He'd have to give this
an Exceeds Expectation too. Unfortunate, because Wren liked having a reputation of giving failing grades. Es would just get everyone cocky. "They're not bad. The cake is the most important part and I can't complain about that. Could be served frozen, I guess. The cookies are weird." he finally said. More consideration. Hm, on second thought, perhaps he liked oreo truffle pops with cookies. "Wes?"

Weslyn was doodling out another idea, this time turtle-pops, which she promptly turned around and showed Celeste and Wren.

"One day the two of you will turn all food into turtles and then the poor turtles will have to eat themselves," Wren remarked with an eye roll, but he was off after snagging another truffle.

Weslyn giggled before looking to Celeste: "Could you show me how you made these? We could put girding potion in the cake batter and make them fortifying snacks too. They'd be cute, delicious and restorative."

setting Culinary Club, first meeting 2050 || with Celeste
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing flowery dress + octopus knit hat
status turtle food

The Forgotten Weasley

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm going to make this place your home
✿❀
~"Home" by Phillip Phillips, cover by Peter Hollens. .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:37 pm
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Member of the Drama Club and Culinary Club

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Jessica made her way to the Culinary Club with two batches (minus a few) of vanilla blueberry muffins that she had made the previous evening. It was difficult finding time during the first week of school to sneak off to the classroom while it was empty to make food, but she vowed she wouldn’t show up to the first club’s meeting empty handed once again although she wasn’t the most skilled in the kitchen. Once she walked into the room, the first thing she noticed was how busy it was. Immediately, she made her way over to the area where the rest of the goodies were and placed her muffins on a tray. “Morning, Wren,” she said, greeting the older Slytherin, who had chosen to sit near the goodies.

Looking over the other snacks, Jessica couldn’t wait to dig in. Aside from her muffins, which she ate last night, there were also chocolate lava cakes and Oreo truffles. But before she could dig in, she had to sign in. So, Jess grabbed a form and filled it out. That was when she noticed her friend. “Hey, Viv! I didn’t know you were joining?” she asked as she reached for one of the cakes.

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop year 2 of Gryffindor

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

addaellis
Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:40 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Seventh Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"If music be the food of love, play on;"▬▬

Brook sighed in relief as she went to the cooking club for the second half of the year. The school year was exhausting with quidditch and NEWTs. However, cooking was a little haven. She got to work on her cooking skills, see her boyfriend (GusGus <3), and enjoy a meal with friends. Today they were going to be working on a nice soup, and she hoped they could get some sort of bread going. She went digging through the cooking cabinet, and she stopped as she looked on the listed members, she had never taken attendance this year.

She would remedy this, she put out a sign in form so she could make the list in the history book. She frowned again, she hadn't asked anyone to take care of cooking club for next year. Who were her options? Wren. She would ask Wren. He would be a quidditch captain, and prefect, maybe he could accept one more role, and enjoy the freedom of cooking club like she did.

Please include in First Post:
[url=PROFILEURL]NAME[/url][/center] year [1-7] of [HOUSE]

OOC: Assume that this is the first meeting after winter break. Please assume that there have been several other meetings. I'm sorry that I'm just now posting the club opening.

▬▬"Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die."▬▬

Where & Who: Cooking club
Thinking about: Wellp, I hope Wren will
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Warm black turtle neck, black skinny jeans

addaellis

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:04 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

sixth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

”Kk. Sit and wait. Or do something productive with your life for once,” Wren remarked, dropping Dunce off in front of the Cooking Club. Usually Wren met up with Weslyn at the foot of the dungeon stairs. He’d hand Dunce over to her for the walk up and he’d hold her bag if she had one. For those first few years, Wren probably had a better relationship with Yukon’s sister than his own. But Sparrow was hanging out with him more. And Weslyn now made the walk with her boyfriend, who would drop her off at the room much like Wren dropped off Dunce--except Eden actually went and did something with his life afterwards, instead of waiting patiently and meowing pathetically outside the club room all hour.

Wren wasn’t salty about that at all. Nope. Totally not salty. He totally hadn’t asked Yukon about it, and totally hadn’t tried a little legilimens on Weslyn to see what in the world suddenly happened to their relationship. Whatever.

Wren looked around and realized he’d gotten there too early that Saturday morning. Boo. He could’ve been sleeping in. But divination practice last night said they'd have something warm this morning and warm was good. ”’Morning, Brook.”

He was about to take a seat but frowned at her busying."Do you need help?"

Wren Winchester year 6 of Slytherin

setting Cooking Club, January 2052 || with Brook
appearance 5'7", 155 lbs || wearing Black and white outfit
status Please let's do something not holiday themed.

Shape without form,
shade without colour,
Paralysed force,
gesture without motion

✧✦
~"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Wнεяε αм I? Cooking Clubroom
xxx Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Brook, Wren
xxxx Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Cooking Club
xxxxx Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? I can't wait for soup

Gus had spent most of the morning in the kitchen, first to make himself a small breakfast, then to work on a few projects for cooking club. He carefully packed his food into a nice case, then started the trek across the school to the club's meeting. Luckily, he could do magic, so instead of carrying the heavy case it floated gently in front of him. Once at the door, he spied Wren's ever present kitty, and sure enough the Slytherin was in the room, asking if Brook needed any help.

Gus used a little push of magic to set the case of food on the counter, then offered a small smile over to Brook. "I'm here to help too, if you need me." He turned and opened his case, setting out a tray of snickerdoodle cookies and a tray of cheesy buns. Brook had mentioned making a nice soup meal, so naturally he'd thought of his dad's cheesy buns to add as a side. Hopefully she'd like them. He glanced over and saw the sign-in sheet, then pondered a moment. "Did we forget to chart attendance this year? I honestly don't remember." Pulling a pen from his pocket, Gus signed his name on the sheet as well.

Augustus Moore year 7 of Hufflepuff

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you
If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep, I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me, everyday I will remind you
Find out what we're made of when we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me like one two three, I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two, you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:12 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

fourth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club potato representative
Daily Dragon concept artist | Herbology Club flower fan || Quidditch watergirl

Weslyn got up earlier on Saturday than she did any other day of the week, to bake or make something to share for the Culinary Club. Most mornings Eden woke up with her and sat on a stool to chat about life or homework. Between his not getting enough sleep studying and a kind of awkward Winter Break between them though, Weslyn didn’t wake him up when he wasn’t waiting in the Common Room that morning. In general, Weslyn... didn’t like listening to Eden mention on Saturday mornings about how she spent “too much time” with the people in the cooking club. It’s okay, she thought, kneeling down to pet Wren’s chubby tabby cat sitting outside the club room. ”At least you get along with everyone, don’t you?”

She gathered her box and headed in before Dunce could steal something. ”Good morning and Happy New Year,” she greeted quietly, setting the box of turtle bread on the counter next to Gus’s snickerdoodles and cheesy bread. She’d run into Gus earlier in the kitchen and gotten a few tips on the bread. It felt a little silly to put her own misshapen turtles next to his exquisite creations, but Weslyn was told putting her work out there was something she had to do. Hopefully the misshapenness didn’t affect the taste too much.

”How was everyone’s Winter Break?”

Weslyn Knolle year 4 of Hufflepuff

setting Culinary Club, January 2052 || with Brook, Gus, Wren
appearance 4'10", 100 lbs || wearing glasses + plaid dress + blue shawl
status Hopefully tastes good + looking forward to catching up with Cooking people.

Hold on, hold on, so strong, time just carries on
And all that you thought was wrong is pure again
You can't hide forever from the thunder
Look into the storm and feel the rain
✿❀
~"Brave" by Josh Groban, cover by Peter Hollens.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:01 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Seventh Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"If music be the food of love, play on;"▬▬

Brook grinned as Wren walked in, the first one actually. She stopped what she was doing, ran and grabbed the official Chef's hat, and then plopped it on Wren's head. "Chef Wren, the hat looks good on you. Now you have no choice but to agree to my next question. Will you take over cooking club next year? You're just such a great leader, and I think you can do it, and plus there's no one with as much experience as you, and I think you're going to be amazin. So what's your answer? Yes? GREAT!" She never actually gave Wren a chance to answer her question, if he didn't want it, she would just convince him otherwise somehow. "I'll announce the new leadership when everyone else gets here."

That was when. ZGus walked in with a tray of cokies and cheesy buns, this man was the best. "GUSGUS! You are WONDERFUL! I didn't think about making any bread things in advance for this!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek quickly, "Thank you so much!" She let go of him and flittered back to prepping the cooking stations, "We did forget. Eh, it's fine. We are more of a come and go kind of club, I just thought it would be ncie to get an idea of who shows up sometimes, for the history books."

When she saw little Weslyn walk in Brook smiled at her, and then when she saw the bread she had made she squealed, "Oh my goodness little potato! These are the cutest buns ever. Thank you so much for thinking about bringing some bread for this. I'm sure we're all going to enjoy them a lot."

▬▬"Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die."▬▬

Where & Who: Cooking club
Thinking about: good choice yes
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Warm black turtle neck, black skinny jeans

addaellis

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:38 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

sixth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

“Uh... what?” Wren asked incredulously, tearing the chef’s hat off his head. Wren knew that he was technically the next oldest after Brook’s year, but, as he’d pointed out to Shawna regarding Quidditch: age only meant seniority when there wasn’t someone more skilled. “I know I’ve got good taste in food, but I’ve enough to do. Make Celeste or Weslyn do it. No pressure, Wes.” he shot, seeing Weslyn’s eyes pop out a little. Back to Brook:”Unless you’re deliberately looking for someone to carry on the non-cook Culinary Club captainship?”

It seemed Brook was decided. Wren grimaced. God, he had obviously overstayed his intention in the Culinary Club. He had come just to attend a club and get his mum off his back. Maybe get some good snacks along the way. Herbology more than covered for that now. Should’ve left before it became an obligation with things to do. Should’ve skipped today. Oh how the cards lied.

That said, Wren liked how small the Cooking Club was sometimes. He actually got to get in everyone’s head and figure out everyone’s taste and skill palettes. Sure they weren’t making michelin-star steaks every week, but the kids made some pretty nice things. Aidene and Gus’s challenges always meant there was some bar of quality or at least amusement, and even after that there was criticizing. Wren himself rarely brought anything (and when he did he didn’t make it, it was just something he’d gotten at Hogsmeade).

Actual-Chef-Gus chose that moment to walk in with cookies and cheesy bread, followed by Weslyn with more bread. He opened his mouth to compliment Gus, but then thought better of it and shut his mouth. Maybe critiquing was what landed him more punishment responsibility.

setting Cooking Club, January 2052 || with Brook
appearance 5'7", 155 lbs || wearing Black and white outfit
status FML. Maybe it's time to bring up Dunce as club captain.

Shape without form,
shade without colour,
Paralysed force,
gesture without motion

✧✦
~"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:42 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

third year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Cooking Club snacker || Quidditch chaser
irregular attendee of any club events

Snack Club! Aire didn’t mind mess duty on the ship because the cook always had wacky stories (Aire was about 97% sure they used to be a pirate) but Snack Club was perfect. A bunch of aspirating cooking people and a handful of snack enthusiasts. Aside from Quidditch and Art Club, Duanaire didn’t usually attend clubs regularly, but snack club was always a must-attend.

The first morning back was cold, and after spending most of the winter break at her grandmother’s cozy house in Brighton, Aire was daydreaming about a warm bowl of tteokguk. Unfortunately, there was very little chance the cooking club would be making that this morning, and Aire was more useful eating than cooking. Aire slipped in behind Weslyn, snagged a few of the offered snacks and found herself an inconspicuous spot in a corner table. She murmured a quiet ”Hello Happy New Year” but otherwise busied herself nibbling on warm bread.

setting Snack Club, January 2052 || with People who cook, the club captain, and the guy that gives the snacks grades
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing warm poncho outfit
status nomnom

Dig beneath the surface
Find the lessons there to learn
And then dig deeper
Feed your intuition
Don't leave any stone unturned
Be the seeker of the truth
☁✶
~"Wonderful Life" from Smallfoot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:13 pm
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Thirteen Years Old - Thirteen - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Jessica walked into the room, immediately noticing the forms. How odd, she had thought to herself. It was January. Why were they filling out sign in sheets now? No matter how weird Jess thought that was, she filled out a blank space with her name, year and house. After filling out the form, Jess made her way over to the snack table and deposited a large bowl of cheese puffs that she had made specifically to share with the members of the club. Once they were on the table, she reached for a turtle bread and a snicker doodle. Once she had finished those, she reached for a cookie and a piece of cheesy bread. The Slytherin was pretty happy this bread was cheesy. She loved cheese, and she was in the mood for some cheesy goodness, which was why she picked to make cheese puffs for the club’s first meeting of the new year.

After deciding to pick up another piece of cheesy bread, she made her way over to the corner table Duanaire sat at. “Happy new year,” she said, returning her classmate’s greeting. “How was your holiday break?” she asked. The Slytherin girl’s holiday break was the same as usual. Christmas dinner was always big, consisting of about 20 or so people, give or take. Honestly, Jess lost count. There were a bunch of children, many of whom were younger than she was. None of her older siblings were single anymore, and some of their partners had their own kids, too.

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop year 3 of Slytherin

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:43 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

third year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Cooking Club snacker || Quidditch chaser
irregular attendee of any club events

There was a person talking to her! Wait, this wasn't supposed to be scary anymore, Aire noted when Jessica from her year greeted her. Between being in every elective, Aire found not talking to classmates unavoidable, and that made for fewer strangers to be awkward around. "It was good," she replied, wiping crumbs away. "I uh, spent half of it at my grandmother's, but we did spend like four days sailing around the Isles to visit other family. There was a lot of good food." she said with a grin. She swiped a turtle bread and, offering to split it with the Slytherin.

setting Snack Club, January 2052 || with People who cook, the club captain, and the guy that gives the snacks grades
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing warm poncho outfit
status nomnom?

Dig beneath the surface
Find the lessons there to learn
And then dig deeper
Feed your intuition
Don't leave any stone unturned
Be the seeker of the truth
☁✶
~"Wonderful Life" from Smallfoot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:45 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

By some shenanigans, “Dunce Winchester” was listed as the official club captain. Wren wasn’t sure if he thought it was hilarious, or if he was very upset that someone was inadvertently calling him a “dunce” for having to do the duties of the captain even . Either way, Dunce, Wren’s ever-present orange tabby cat, sat outside with a chef’s hat balanced over her head. She took her job very seriously, greeting everyone who entered with a small meow and purring when pet or fed.

Wren set out the forms he’d duplicated earlier: It was a little more elaborate than what the previous captains asked for, but Wren was happy to use this as an opportunity to gather information on people. (He could do a lot of divination and arithmancy with just their name and birthday!) And if it meant people would miraculously get a nice snack on the week of their birthday? Hey if they were going to feed him every week for the year, he could repay the favor occasionally. Maybe. That would depend on how lazy he was that week.

Wren had decided on a goal: by the end of the year, every member, even the ones just there to snack, would be able to make cake. They could start small: He set out a few things for pancakes for the day. Really though, Wren was waiting for the real draw of the club: the members…..You know, the people who brought food for critique to club meetings. Particularly, he needed Celeste to arrive so he could inform her she would have to wear the chef hat next year.

[url=LINK]NAME[/url] -- [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkred]Year [1-7][/color]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Why are you here: [/b]
[b]Favorite dish or snack: [/b]

setting Culinary Club meeting, September 2052 || with Dunce
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses || wearing black + Slytherin scarf
status A Dunce by any other name would be as soft.

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:28 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted

╚════════════════════════════╝

Jessica made her way to the Culinary Club. Before entering the classroom, she had noticed Dunce sitting outside wearing a chef’s hat. “Hey, Dunce. Whatcha got there?” she asked rhetorically as she set down her tray of apple crumble on the floor to pet the orange tabby cat. As Jess scratched before Dunce’s ear, she joked, “Did Wren make you wear that? Ugh, he’s the worst, I know.” Jessica then picked her tray up off the floor before anyone could see that she had placed it there in the first place, and marched inside the classroom. She was surprised to see that she was the first member, other than Wren himself, to show up.

“Morning, Wren,” she greeted, placing the tray of apple crumble on the designated snack table before grabbing a form. “You making us do more work? Ugh, worst club captain ever,” she commented sarcastically as she happily filled out the form. Why was she here? She loved food. But she couldn’t write that down and risk sounding like a pig, so instead she wrote that she enjoys baking and trying different food. Neither was a lie, and she figured that sounded better than writing down the first thought that came to her. Her favourite dish? That was a toughy. Jessica chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, thinking, before writing down an answer that encompassed a whole lot of foods.

Once she handed in her form, she reached for a piece of the apple crumble she had made (even though she had already tried it before bringing it to the club) and turned back to Wren. “How’s the first week of school treating you?” she asked, avoiding asking how his summer was. Jessica had heard the rumours of what had happened to Sparrow’s best friend Aria, and she sure as hell was not about to go down that road if she could help it.

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop -- Year 4
                                                Birthday: January 25
                                                Why are you here: I like baking and trying different food
                                                Favorite dish or snack: Anything salty

addaellis

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces