Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Boys' Dormitory
Room 401 - Corwin Scandleah's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Kitsune

Her hairs stuck up on her back when she sensed Corwin's aura change, however it didn't seem to last long. He was clam and so was she...until he turned around. Her blue eyes rested on his wound, and the kitsune quickly walked over and licked his wound clean. Megumi didn't want to push him hard enough to hurt him... she felt bad and gave him sad puppy dog eyes. Licking his cheek as an "I'm sorry" gesture, the kitsune curled up next to him and laid her head on his lap, her tails wrapped around him.

Looking to the bathroom door to Moria, she lifted her head. Re...search... It was hard for the girl to speak in this form, but she managed to get her general idea out to both of them. It was a bit cryptic however...

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:43 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Megumi and Corwin | Gear: Spear

User Image

Getting dressed she would nod to Megumi's request. "If you need me call. And just talk and comfort." Placing a hand on Corwin. "Take care of her, and be patient." She would kiss both on the forehead. "I'll talk to you guys later okay. Friends forever you two." Waving she would snap, turning to a crow. With a few flaps she would take off, going out the window. She would help anyway she could, but she needed some space.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
Boys' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items