Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1203: Ayluin Saelion, Erik Leroux and Kro Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:58 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ⑲тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑥
( ① чєαя, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:53 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: Bookworm's My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Yesterday…he could remember the day but a lot of it was fuzzy, well a lot of the little time he was awake and able to perceive that is. Today he was definitely going to do better! Or at least that was his plan; he needed to get back on his feet so to speak as soon as he could, otherwise he would end up in a world of debt to Ay. Well, more likely he would owe his life+ if he stayed too damn long, he supposed he kind of already owed his life to Ay for coming out to rescue him when he was in trouble and letting him crash at his place when he was too out of commission to even function. So he definitely needed to do better, prove he was in good shape…as he slowly opened his eyes, he could see the brilliant pinkish rose of a setting sun. Shiiiiiiiiit So much for proving that he was well on his way to being on the mend. Krotak was by his side in seconds, ”you ok? Need anything? Is anything hurting?” he asked as practically one word. Erik gave him a faint smile, ”I’m fine. Couple more days and I’ll be ready to fly the coop, just like always. Though if you could find something for me to eat…” he had never managed to work his way up to eating yesterday, and here it was almost evening a day later. Basically he hadn’t eaten in almost forty-eight hours. ”Got it boss,” Krotak took off, never looking back as he searched for the glowworm. ”Ready to fly in a few days? No no no, he’s in no condition. I’ve got to stall him somehow…” Eventually Krotak would find Ay and ask him what he should bring up for Erik to eat.

Back in the room, Erik was temporarily left to his own devices, and without his warden around he felt free to try some things that Krotak probably would have protested. He tentatively began to drag himself to sit up in bed, soon finding it hurt like hell. Krotak would have told him that meant he should give up and wait for someone to help him, but in Erik’s mind it meant he should just suck it up and take care of it in one try. Taking a deep breath, he mentally counted down from three, then hauled himself up with one mighty tug. Closing his eyes, he took a few steadying breaths, giving the pain in his shoulder and abdomen a chance to dull before he tried anything else. A few minutes later he swiveled to the side so that his feet were upon the floor. Grabbing onto the headboard of the bed with his good arm, he pulled himself upright, wavering a moment as he let the pain ebb just a little. ”Damn it Sora, you don’t belong here, so quit acting like a baby. Once you can fake moving alright well enough, you can get out, go back to the bookstore and finish recovering when you aren’t working. You can’t afford and aren’t worth a nice home like this…” His resolve steeled, he let go of the headboard and walked towards a chair on the other side of the room. By the time he got there, he felt a little lightheaded and his legs were protesting against the work, but he made it all the same. He made a circuit of the room, aiming for a checkpoint at each wall, successfully completing two rounds. Partway through the third round, his legs were sore, he was tired, and his mobility was beginning to falter. He had planned on settling himself back into bed so no one got suspicious, but the chair was closer and it would have been a major hindrance if they found him collapsed on the floor or something. Swinging himself into the chair, trying his best not to disturb his injuries any more than he already had, he would wait there until someone eventually returned.

========================
Gang: No one Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Determined Observing Other Corvids: Sort of assuming he was up some yesterday, but probably wasn't up to doing much.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:15 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: At Home
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.
Dating: Single
Thoughts: 'It's good to see he feels better enough to be up and about, but I hope he doesn't push himself.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP

It had been an odd time. Though mostly filled with worry for his friend Erik. The young man had done his best to tend to the injuries while not officially qualified to be taking care of a shooting victim. It was in his advantage that he knew how to work with first aid kits. It had been unsettling to be faced with the blood he had seen, even if it hadn't all been Erik's. But he was much too busy with helping Erik to really be focused on it. By now they stayed on the guestroom for a while and Ayluin did his best to make sure they didn't lack anything. Making sure they drank enough, including Kro, eat at least some when able though that had been very few now and for Erik even none. The elf didn't mind doing it though, he was glad he could help his friend in his time of need. Nor did he expect anything in return, he just wished Erik to be in good health once more.

Today he had taken care of Erik too, though now he was sorting out his house while the other was in bed. At first he had been cleaning up around the house and made some food for whoever was able/wanted to eat. Once he finished that, Ayluin had turned to doing the laundry. It was something he did frequently and now he had added Erik's shirt too, though it was damaged from the attack. After all it was up to Erik what he wanted to do with it. Just as he turned on the dryer with the fresh laundry he was suddenly distracted from his task as Mr. Krotak came flying in and passed on Erik's request. "He is finally well awake is he? That is good news. And hungry at that, I'll cook him up a great dish right away." the elf replied with a sigh of relief. Of course he had been told that Erik would be fine, but he still felt worried until he would actually be awake and lucid. Ayluin smiled at Krotak and scritched him a bit before he went to the kitchen to start working on something for Erik to eat.

They hadn't eaten for a few days, so they would be sure to be hungry. It was already passed dinnertime on this day. The moonelf didn't mind to cook again though, especially if it meant his friend would finally get some food in his stomach. A lot cheerier than he had been these days in his worry, Ayluin decided to cook the same he had cooked for himself earlier this evening. He had bought too much for his own meal, so he had put aside the ingredients for the next day. Now that would be perfectly filling for Erik. The young man took the ingredients from his fridge and started to cook it up. It was a spicy chicken and bean stew that he had wanted to try out. Ayluin focused on the food for now and once it was done, though it took almost an hour since he had to start from scratch, he plated it up and walked with it to the guestroom. He was confident it was a good dish since he already made and ate it earlier.

The moonelf opened the door to the guestroom when he got there, completely expecting Erik to be in the bed still. Sitting up perhaps. What he had not expected was to see him in the chair. Ayluin blinked a bit in surprise but then he smiled gently to Erik. "It's good to see you up and about Erik. I'm glad you are healing up well. I heard you were wanting some food." he said with a light chuckle as he walked to the chair and placed the food on the small table near the chair, then dragged it closer for his friend to reach. Really he thought it might be better for them to stay in bed a few more, but Ayluin didn't want to strain Erik more than was necessary. "I hope you like a bit of spicy, it was closest at hand to make you something sustainable as soon as possible." Ayluin said and smiled. "How are you feeling Erik?" the young man then asked curiously.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Beginner Illusions
He can cast the more basic magic from the school of Illusions. This in his case is most strong when he casts animals. They are also more solid and interactive when the full moon is high.

Quoted

-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:36 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: Bookworm's My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Krotak had stayed down in the kitchen to help Ayluin (seriously, an hour? why the heck would you make something that took so long?) but upon returning to the room, he wished he had immediately flown right back up here. Sitting absolutely not where he had been left was Erik, convincing enough for most people to think he looked fine, but Kro wasn’t most people. Kro had been with this insufferable idiot for about two and a half years now, and he could discern a thing or two: like the fact that Erik was as worn as a farmer’s old pair of jeans. Kro wasn’t sure if Erik had just beelined from the bed to the chair or if he had walked some more, but either way he had overworked himself and probably nearly hurt himself again. And why would someone be that boneheaded? Well, because Erik wanted everyone to believe he was just fine so he could go back to pretending he didn’t have to rely on anyone. From afar, he gave his ward a glare so destructive it made Vesuvius look like a water fountain.

Erik had not been sitting all that long, or at least he didn't think so, before he heard feet approaching the door, which most likely meant it was Ayluin coming up to check on him (it could also mean there was a non-subtle murderer, but statistics would suggest the former.) The man had been expected, but all the same Erik wished he could present in a more dignified form. Perhaps sitting up in the chair with a loose fitting shirt, intently reading some ancient classic, now that would be dignified and definitely suggest he was otherwise engaged and totally not just slumped here because he didn't feel like he could make it back. Well, there was no chance he could do that now, so instead he just opted to lean back in the chair, still perfectly alright and not at all slumped, and a sharp eye focused on the door. ”I suppose all things said it isn’t too bad…oh s**t…” He always wore his eyepatch when there was a chance that someone else might see him, yet in his haste to prove he was not as injured as people thought, he forgot to put it back on, and there was no way he would be able to get back to the nightstand to get it before Ay walked in. Best he could do was put his hand over the scar and hope Krotak would be around as well. Krotak knew how particular he was with the patch. Also apparently someone had removed his shirt while he was out, and he had not seen it or a temp one about anywhere. His current build did not frighten or embarrass him or anything, but it might be a shock for someone else to see: well-defined ribs creating hills and valleys across the length of his torso, a concave abdomen no larger than needed to fit organs. It would make one realize he was not lithe per se, but rather emaciated. He…was probably not going to have much luck convincing Ay he was fine.

Without further ado (or author interruption) the door softly swung in, and there appeared an Ayluin carrying a large bowl of something (knowing the elf, it was more than likely homemade something.) Of course Ayluin looked first to the bed to find his friend, but not seeing him there, quickly spotted him over in the chair, and perhaps even seemed a bit surprised to find him there. Erik gave him a wry little smile as their eye(s) locked, though the death glare from Kro was perturbing to say the least. ”Can’t keep the good ones down, or so I’ve heard. Though there’s another saying about bad pennies always showing up…” Both were probably accurate descriptions. ”Yes, thanks, I hope it wasn’t too much trouble.” As they were politely talking, Krotak flew over to the nightstand and grabbed Erik’s patch for him, dropping it into Erik’s lap as he flew past. ”Thanks, Kro,” he replied as he centered the patch over his bad eye and quickly tied the strings which held it. Now with it hidden, he felt much more comfortable, even if he knew he still wasn’t in the best state of presentation. ”Spicy is my favorite, especially home cooked spicy. Or rather legitimate spice and not just heat for heat’s sake. Not that I think you would do such.” Making things hot just to be hot seemed like an idiotic process, especially as more often than not it was treated like a measuring contest: whoever had the biggest tolerance was somehow better than the loser. In his mind, everyone involved lost on those, as often flavor was sacrificed for heat. ”I think I am recovering quickly. I was able to walk around a bit today, and no doubt I’ll be recovered soon. Thanks for taking me in during the interim.” He definitely was going to try to get out asap, things were much too good here, it made him a bit suspicious.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Confident? Observing Other Corvids: __
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:32 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: At Home
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.
Dating: Single
Thoughts: 'What caused his state I wonder.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

It was kind of unusual to have a raven help him out in the kitchen. But it was more convenient than most might think. Of course other than Ayluin might think otherwise, but the elf loved animals of all sorts as well as plants and he absolutely didn't mind being helped by Kro. In fact it was impressive to him, even knowing how intelligent ravens are. Of course he did his best to make it as quick as he could so Erik didn't need to wait unnecessary long, but the moonelf also wanted it to taste good. Once he was finally done though, he had put it on a plate and was then walking towards the guestroom so his friend could finally get some sustenance in. It hadn't escaped the young man how thin the other had looked. He had to admit, it worried him. If the other was able to get enough food, then why were they so thin? It caused the male to ponder about Erik's situation. It ended when he walked into the room though.

Of course he had looked at the bed first, but once he saw Erik was not there he was quick to look around the room and spot them on the chair. It was easy to see now for sure. The young man definitely looked like they hadn't had a decent meal in a while! Safe of course for the times the elf had cooked, as he had seen Erik eat with his own eyes. Not to mention they really seemed to talk themselves down quite a bit. As much as Ay wondered if they ever ate at all, he wouldn't bomb them with questions right now. They only just got out of bed and were still recovering after all. The moonelf gave them a small smile as he placed the food down and spoke about the soup then stepped aside and sat down on the bed for now. If they would want him to leave he would though. For now they seemed to be alright with his presence, save for their shame? perhaps about their eye. The moonelf had already seen it all before they woke, but it had definitely been a bit shocking, though more in a sense that Ayluin wanted to help them anyway he could.

Ever since he came to Soleil he had sure seen a different side of the world. Most of it in just one night. "It was no trouble at all. I am glad I was able to help. Though I admit it was a bit startling to wake up to such an event. But don't worry about it. You're my friend, I will always be happy to stand by you." he replied and smiled gently. Startling was putting it mildly, it had been a total shock for the elf. Especially not being known to the more darker aspects of the world. But nonetheless he was just happy that Erik seemed to be doing alright. "That is good. I think the spice is balanced, I followed a recipe and it's the same I ate yesterday. But it might be a personal preference, enjoy your meal. Anything else I can help you with? Something to drink?" he replied and asked as he looked at his friend.

Of course if they preferred he left them to eat in peace he would. But Ayluin wanted to make sure that Erik had all he needed first. The moonelf wasn't entirely sure if Erik wanted him to give them some space or not. Of course this was Ayluin's house, but that didn't stop him from being considerate. They seemed alright for talking right now though. The young man nodded when they mentioned their recovery. "I'm glad you are recovering so well. But please don't feel rushed on my account. You can stay with me here as long as you need or want. As long as you are healed well enough before you do decide to leave." the male replied, perhaps shining through some of his worry about the state he found Erik in in that alley. Still his worry and offer were genuine. Ayluin wouldn't ever expect them to leave. They were free to stay if they needed a place to stay. But he also didn't want to force them to do anything they didn't want to.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Beginner Illusions
He can cast the more basic magic from the school of Illusions. This in his case is most strong when he casts animals. They are also more solid and interactive when the full moon is high.

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff