YES!
  NO!
View Results

MellonCollie23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:00 pm
haha

i just snorted when i laughed... i hav never done tht before!!!!!!!! xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:17 pm
my mom's pretty okay with them I talk about them constently in family talks and she's not into them like just yesturday i was thinking about FOB coming to my b-day party and this was what happened
mom: we'd have to pay for their hotel...
me: they can stay at our house
mom:.....-hits my forhead- you shoulda had a V8
...Later
me: if they do come what about andy?
mom: who?
me: the Vegan with pretty hair and glasses.
mom: oh..well i guess we'll have to make him his own table
me: yeah
mom: i tihnk anyone who doesn't eat meat is retarded
me: evil don't call Andy retarded he jst carres about the enviroment

My mom likes Patrick -squeels- She called Pete a dork that looks 12. it was ironic since he's the second oldest  

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200

The Evil Laugh

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:15 pm
My mom is pretty cool with Fall Out Boy. My aunt likes them I think. She said that she liked their cover of Beat it more than the original. Thats saying alot since she grew up in the MJ ages. I like their cover more than the original too XD. The funniest thing my mom said was "Who is Fall Out Boy and why have they taken over your iPod? Hehe XD

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:54 pm
I went to a Fall Out Boy concert and my mom was there. So later in the care, I was still hyperventilating about the fact that Pete had taken off his shirt. So my mom says, "And the drummer...I thought he was gonna strip completely for a second, there."

Another absolutely HILARIOUS thing [And I think I've said this in another thread before, but what the heck]:: After the concert, my friend was sleeping over, and we were really tired but too hyped up to sleep so we were just laying there. I had been squealing "PEEETTEE!" About every five seconds involuntarily, and every time someone asked me a question. My mom came in, saw us lying there doing nothing, and asked, "You guys are up to something. What are you up to?" I accidentally shrieked, "PEEEETE!!!!!" My mom's eyes grew wide, and she took it the totally wrong way.

Not related to Fall Out Boy, but another funny thing my mom has said about a band: I was having this guy go to a My Chemical Romance/Billy Talent concert with me, and my mom kept on questioning me about if he was going to "think it was more than just friends." I said, "No, mom, we're JUST going as friends, and he knows that." Then, to change the subject, I said, "He really likes Billy Talent." My mom paused, and then said, "...So he's gay?" My sister and I were cracking up and finally explained to her that Billy Talent was a band, not a guy.

KrazyRokrGal

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:45 pm
My mom call them bob
Pete= little bob
Patrick= chubby bob
Andy= Girly Bob
Joe= Big bob

My mom when she first saw them said this:
Me: Mom here's Fall Out Boy
Mom: Oh realy
Me Yeah choose one
Mom: Okay.... Him*points at patrick* He's a cutie
Me: I like him *Points at Andy*
Mom: Is that the vegan?
Me: Yeah
Mom: EWWWW *pretend gags*

My brother like them by thinks Pete's a f** .
When Ever I bring Pete up and his marrage my mom Calls Pete gay and Ashlee a lesbian which crack me up rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:00 am
haha it's me agian...

there are other funny things my mom said
my mom started singing the "ohohohohoh" part in "Of All The Gin Jionts In The World" and it was off key and everything so I corrected her and she said "I'll sing it the way i want t D<"

also since My Brother and my mom have never heard Andy's voice I showed my brother an Interwview Andy did on Youtube and my brother said
".....wow he sound's like a nerd."
I tried debateing but it's true but Andy's a cute nerd so he makes up for it ^^  

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200

Singleton Pringleton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:46 am
My Mum did the Fall Out Boy'S thing aswell, I was sitting behind her when she opened her E-mail, and she got one from the Wembley Arena site saying who was playing, and she scroled down and I saw that FOB were playing there in October, and I was OMG can we go, can we go??!!?? And she was like well I've never heard of the Fall Out BoyS and I was like stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:15 pm
nice biggrin  

Faroota14

Faroota14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:25 pm
omg i keep on dreams about Patrick heart being my big brother and then in a sad dream where my parents died in a car crash,(my parents are alive in real life) after he fells so sorry for me cause I'm crying for days, he adopts me and I get to all the concerts and have a blast!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 am
PatrickStumphlover
omg i keep on dreams about Patrick heart being my big brother and then in a sad dream where my parents died in a car crash,(my parents are alive in real life) after he fells so sorry for me cause I'm crying for days, he adopts me and I get to all the concerts and have a blast!

wow... we seem to have the same kind of dreams.... 3nodding  

Eksdee XD

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas