Reply Naruto Guild
Who is stronger? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gateau-san

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:12 am
I going with Gai because I like the way he fights.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:44 am
xd  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

akoito

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:07 am
i think it would be KAKASHI  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:31 am
Without the Sharingan Kakashi is alot weaker. And Gai can counter it soooooo  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

ishimaru_shun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:00 pm
i would have to say kakashi cuz he can use lik any techniques if he uses sharingan and he has chidori  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:11 am
I think Kakashi is better since he has the sharingan.  

KyuubiPandoraChan

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:19 am
I recon that they are equal and lose as often as they win razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:33 am
i think gai he is always ahead of kakashi sweatdrop  

Takeshi Shindo

Yomei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:42 am
I think Black Moustache Gai would win...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:31 pm
gai is awesome alright ... but Kakashi is better. Gai-sensei always thought of Kakashi as the worthy rival (because he thought Kakashi is better than him, i guess blaugh ), Kakashi doesn't even think of seriously competing with him.

they have unique traits though...

but overall ..its gotta be Kakashi-sensei blaugh  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

black-rikku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:27 am
kakashi is better ha!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:32 pm
I really couldn't tell you who is stronger at the momnet. If you had asked me before Kakashi's encounter with Itachi I would have said it was gai. The reason I have for this is because of the way Kakashi had fouhgt against Itachi. While it is true that nither stood a chance against him, gai would have done better since he new how to battle against a sharingan. Basically I guess what I am saying is that while Gai was using his skill and stuff (I'm not saying that Kakashi didn't) to battle his opponenets, kakashi would do it up to a point then he would just rely on his two trump cards, the Chidori and his Sharingan eye. So while both Gai and Kakashi were great, Kakashi wasn't doing the best that he could, he was just relying in his eye. He basically got lazy. However, I believe that now Kakashi fully understands that he has been relying on his eye to much and has spent the last 2+ years training his a** off so that he could be as good as he could be. I think the same could be said for Gai, but I don't think that if Kakashi is actually trying to do his best and not just relying on the eyse then I thinl that He'll be better than Gai.

P.S. I also likes black-rikku's siggy xp  

Koreachess

Mad Lyrics

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:35 pm
Koreachess
I really couldn't tell you who is stronger at the momnet. If you had asked me before Kakashi's encounter with Itachi I would have said it was gai. The reason I have for this is because of the way Kakashi had fouhgt against Itachi. While it is true that nither stood a chance against him, gai would have done better since he new how to battle against a sharingan. Basically I guess what I am saying is that while Gai was using his skill and stuff (I'm not saying that Kakashi didn't) to battle his opponenets, kakashi would do it up to a point then he would just rely on his two trump cards, the Chidori and his Sharingan eye. So while both Gai and Kakashi were great, Kakashi wasn't doing the best that he could, he was just relying in his eye. He basically got lazy. However, I believe that now Kakashi fully understands that he has been relying on his eye to much and has spent the last 2+ years training his a** off so that he could be as good as he could be. I think the same could be said for Gai, but I don't think that if Kakashi is actually trying to do his best and not just relying on the eyse then I thinl that He'll be better than Gai.

P.S. I also likes black-rikku's siggy xp

I agree...neither had a chance against Itachi, I saw someone say that Itachi was beaten by Gai, but really all that happened was Gai took Kakashi and got the hell outve there. Kakashi relies on the eye way too much and i hope he trained...I think hes better than Gai just because hes more reserved about their little competitions...Gai tries WAY too hard to compete and to me thet screams "I'm weaker than you..AHHHH!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:30 am
Gai!!! scream  

CornBreadtm

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:37 am
Gai, i think cuz the sharingan needs to look at the persons eyes. And Gai just looked down.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff