Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:51 pm
I'm so glad all of you have posted and told me and the other people who frequent my subforum about yourselves. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:18 pm
hello i am iced_sunflower. i am a kind jentle person now. i used to be a bit rough around the edges. but i'm cool now. i'm not really questing for anything. but i always seem to stay broke. crying i dunno know why. i buy whatever i like i guess.

B-day: july 25th
homestate: florida
sex: female  

iced_sunflower

TaliusMuriel

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:56 am
Hello, My Name is Talius (thought I would tell my real name? smile maybe in a pm)

I am saving up for this much store stuff I want to have, and a Letter from may 2006 XD so well yeah, I sell all that stuff from town, and I think my prices are low...but I don't have much succes ^^"

oh and I am from germany, so we may have a big time differenz ^^ and if I speak not that correct, you know why ^^"

see you around *waves*  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:40 am
My name is Christian, I'm from Northern California and I'm currently questing for Horns of the Demon and A devils tail. It's going to take me a while on the Devils Tail but I'll get there sooner or later. More than likely later. lol ^.^  

Mt. Dew Code Red

Winter Ice

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:09 am
Hello, my name is Kya and I am working my way towards an omg hat. I have wanted one since I started gaia, many years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:53 am
My name is Jason, im from Sydney, Australia. In 5 days i've been on gaia for 1 year exactly biggrin

I dont like donations and questing. I've actually got a thread in charity and quests, in the The GAIA Exchange. And it's titled "I dont want gold so go away" I dont donate to the site, I would like to, but not for the gifts. But i've worked my butt off to get my avi looking like he is, he's my baby. My next thing I guess would be to start my own guild. Or become a big part of a guild. 3nodding

If you want to bump in my quest as titled above, the links in my sig. And people still say good luck in it, I dont know why, but thats the world. rofl  

Lika_tha_chacha

Mystery Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:55 am
I go by the name Clyde,

Usually in the market to find the cheapest items, also i usually sell all my items below average prices to make the quickest prohits^_^ Umm ive been on gaia for about 3 years  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:27 pm
My name is Tracey. I am from Texas~my kids dragged me into gaia!
I am certainly older than most of the gaians I've met. I enjoy the Guild very much! I do usually have a store and I'm not sure exactly what it is that I want. I like to go through the towns and fish.

mrgreen GOTO SUB #28 to post your B-day and play games!!! mrgreen

Aurora Sing
Crew

[~Jason~]

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:18 pm
Hey there. I'm Jason. I'm from the mitten of Michigan. smile I'm here on Gaia cause my friend got me into it. I'm 22, and a very random kind of person. I love to play cards and hit up the threads.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:43 pm
wazza!
I'm Abbey, I'm 25 F
I'm from Virginia, and I've been on Gaia for about 3+ years now. I discovered it when my buddies in College all signed on here.

I basically just want enough gold to buy a milion outfits with.

nitemare wings would be nice tho. Still kicking myself for selling them in 2003. xp  

Abbey Rhode

Lord Thatlatu of the Tofu

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:47 am
I recently found myself making upsurdly large amounts of gold, and so my reaction is to buy non-store items (esp. donation items and event items) and sell them when they become worth a lot. -My list right now is rather pathetic:

Thank you letter for May 2006 (7k)
Prisoner's Pants (300g)
Prisoner's Top (250g)
CoCo Kitty Plushie (18k)
Hockey Mask (200g+)
Flower Crown (x3) (900-1000g ea.)
Deluxe Cat Ears (5.5k)
Grunny Slippers (x2) (3k ea.)
Flower on my Head (700g)
Wind Security Blanket (12k)
Ice Tiara (3.5k)
Sno Yeti Pillow Plush (6k)
Spirited Scarf (5k)
Spirited Gloves (5k)
Spirited Socks (2k)
The Jack-et (3k)

Comes out around 75k, I think. xp

Anyway, more about me....look in my profile. -9~God~9 is my favourite mule and original account....putting me at about 2 years on gaia with around 17,000 posts. (I have 4 other mules that I don't use as much)

P.S. Total gold made today: 1.8k, yesterday: 2.4k. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:53 pm
i really want money domokun i have nothin except clothes and 164 vgold please donate to me  

kollol

kollol

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:08 pm
hi i am chase i want to collect all rare items there is i also want to be know for who i am i also like drawingg  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:39 pm
B-day: 2/17/06
homestate razz A
sex: male

I git things at night when pplz arnt in gaian towens & sell them for 2 gp ech  

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

WizardKhalifa

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:28 pm
well first off thanks for the invite lolz well i live in Minnesota i've been on gaia for about 5-6 months i kind of like my avi my goal is to get a cool avi lolz mainly buy buying things in the market place then selling them for a proffit lolz im not sure exactly what i want though........  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff