Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Question
  Answer
View Results

IrishDanceMum

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:52 pm
I'm trying to figure out how you get pink or white ink? I think I've figured out the purple (you trade in on the blue and red, right?). The pink and white, though, have got me. How do you get them?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:56 pm
Does anyone know what's in Enchanted Wooden Trunk or Golden Enchanted Wooden Trunk?  

menewme

x.X.xScarlett Kissx.X.x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:34 pm
How much is it to rent a subforum? And what are the rules for what we can do with it?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:24 am
IrishDanceMum
I'm trying to figure out how you get pink or white ink? I think I've figured out the purple (you trade in on the blue and red, right?). The pink and white, though, have got me. How do you get them?

Go here and it will tell you all you need to know.  

FridgeofDoom

GypsyFoxglove

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:06 pm
This is like the 3rd time since i joined Gaia (about 1 month ago) that bugs are not visible or in the towns at all to catch. Is this a glitch with gaia? What will bring the butterflies and dragonfies back?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:12 pm
NatziSweetzi
This is like the 3rd time since i joined Gaia (about 1 month ago) that bugs are not visible or in the towns at all to catch. Is this a glitch with gaia? What will bring the butterflies and dragonfies back?

When collecting bugs from towns, you can only get about 100 in one go. Then you have to leave towns for at least 12hours before they come back again. Same as fish bait degredation. Hope that helps.  

FridgeofDoom

myotismon3

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:38 am
hey i recently got the flame swords, and i was wondering how do you get the swords to do that wing thing. please don't tell me i have to get 2 cause i only got them to get the wings.... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:06 pm
i don't really understand what i'm supost to do here, in this guild, can you explane it to me, sorry!  

royalgirly411

FridgeofDoom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:30 am
myotismon3
hey i recently got the flame swords, and i was wondering how do you get the swords to do that wing thing. please don't tell me i have to get 2 cause i only got them to get the wings.... crying

You have to get two i'm afraid, one for each side. I see you have figured it out already though. This is just for others who dont know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:19 am
Where do you make more gold? 3nodding  

gabrielalolita

x_Eternal_Ice_x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:58 pm
Does anyone know what's in a brown magical giftbox?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:32 pm
silver21ice
Does anyone know what's in a brown magical giftbox?

http://www.tektek.org/gaia/item_list.php?o=uncommon&ni=1
here.

A question of my own.
Am I allowed to sell guilds here?  

Jonnnn

asian_faiery

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:42 pm
I have a question.How do I have up enough money for an Angelic Sash?Please P.M. me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 am
menewme
Does anyone know what's in Enchanted Wooden Trunk or Golden Enchanted Wooden Trunk?

generally i find the best aproach is to open them...... but you can probably find out on tektek...  

prettyslavegirl

lazyduck123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:50 am
whats the best way to get money/gold?  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items