Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:29 pm
eek "And you told him to go alone after that?! Oh no. This is very very bad....oh no..." gonk

Miss Basore runs into her office. Lots of rummaging and needless bottle clanking can be heard. A shattering of glass sounds and the nurse swears. She storms out out with a bottle of clear liquid and a cup.

"Miss Brown, go find the headmaster please! I'm not sure we can take care of this problem ourselves. You sir...uh....um..." Miss Basore sweats as she looks at him. "P-please have a seat."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:52 am
"I'm so sorry miss I assumed he would be fine after he went to the headmaster's office and would atleast make it there."

*One tear falls from her eye and she runs off to get the Headmaster*

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

PhilbertTenderbean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:28 pm
Philbert methodically sits in a nearby chair and stares deeply into nothingess, concentrating on who knows what. His head tilts left and he blinks. He tilts it right and blinks again.

"I know you." He says randomly to the empty space before him. "You were the one at the seventh hekal. No longer. You watch and see but learn nothing... Dispicable!"

Philbert becomes visibly angered, a sharp scowl across his face.

"Fools." He mutters under his breath, before crossing his jet black arm within the other and falling silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:48 pm
Miss Basore blinks at Philbert as she pours a potion into the cup.

"Know who? Who are you speaking to?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:42 pm
Mystic enters the hospital cradling her left arm.

I, erm, had a little mishap. I was trying out some charms I was reading about and, well...

She uncovers her hand to reveal a ruler in its place.

I aimed my wand at the wrong angle...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:21 pm
Miss Basore looks around distractedly before eying Mystic and her problem. "Ah...hm...what charms were you trying?"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:44 pm
Mystic blushes before replying, "Well, I was working on a Colour-Change Charm to turn some of my school supplies blue, to show my house pride. Then Rosey came over to borrow a ruler from me. I rummaged through my bag only to find out that I had forgotten to bring it! So I discreetly tried to turn a spare pencil into a ruler, but I was so embarrassed I had somehow turned my hand into a blue ruler!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:51 pm
"Mmm..."

Miss Basore walks over and tenderly takes the ruler in hand, she gives the ruler a squeeze and bends it ever so slightly.

"Does it hurt when I do this?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:58 pm
Mystic winces slightly. "A little bit....is..is it serious Miss Basore?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
"Oh I wouldn't go so far as to say it's serious...slightly tricky maybe, but transfiguration mishaps happen all the time here; trust me, I've seen worse. I'd be a little more worried if you didn't feel anything at all, but this is nothing I can't handle...now let me see..."

Miss Basore sits there contemplating for a few seconds then she takes out her wand, "This may feel a little strange..." with a funny sort of swish she mutters a few words then flicks the wand in the direction of the ruler. Her hand quivers slightly as she points the wand at it and the ruler begins to reform into Mystic's hand though still blue-ish in colour.

She relaxes her grip on the wand as soon as the hand is fully formed. "Hm...not quite the right colour...but does it feel like your hand at least?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:58 pm
Mystic wiggles her fingers and nods. "It feels alright Miss Basore, it feels quite normal." She smiles slightly at the blue hue. "My hand is certainly showing house pride right now," Mystic laughs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:47 pm
"Indeed. Would you like to keep the colour as it is?" wink lol  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:30 pm
"Hmm, as much as I like the colour, I think a blue hand would earn me a detention," Mystic reasons. "I think it would be best to turn it back hehe."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:08 pm
"Very well then."

Miss Basore walks over to a nearby cupboard and opens it, she looks at the shelf of bottles holding various potions, she takes out a milky coloured one and pours a little of it out in a small cup. The potion pours out slowly, as it is highly viscous in nature. It looks an awful lot like glue. The nurse caps the bottle, puts it away, gets a glass of water, and takes the cup to Mystic.

"There you are...it erm...really isn't as bad as it looks. sweatdrop I also brought some water to help wash it down in case its erm...too syrupy for you. The effects should be almost immediate. Suck that colour right out it will." 3nodding

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:07 pm
"Er, okay." Mystic accepts the cup and looks at the contents apprehensively. "Well, here goes..." She takes a deep breath and gulps down the medicine. A slight tingling sensation, almost sucking if you will, occurred and Mystic peeks down to watch the colour receding, leaving her hand in its original colour. She drinks the glass of water Miss Basore offered her and says, "Hey, that wasn't too bad. Tasted almost like...really creamy caramel."

Mystic smiles and thanks the nurse. "Thank you for curing me Miss Basore. I guess I know now to pay full attention when I'm casting any spells of any sort."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff