Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:52 pm
Antha's face flustered somewhat in anger and again she almost called out for Julien. "I hope you never sleep," she said softly, turning away to face Xavarius again. She immediately found herself wondering if she could command her spirits to do such a thing, to keep him awake for all the rest of his life. If ever she felt like putting forth so very much energy as such a thing would take, she was quite certain she could.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:12 pm
((...will somebody please post...))

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Seerow-Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:36 am
The winds were gentle on the frail frame of another young man. At least what could be thought of as a young man in appearance. What seems to be so unsure about him. Would be the way his lifeless eyes moved, those orbs that just glittered with what seemed like void.
Wraith most certainly hadn't heard anything of the others, for he wandered fairly far from them within the great tombs built there. Though he preferred the comforts of the forest, he tended to stray to places of interest. Not usually for any particular reason.
He had rested upon the grass and uplifted in his palm was a human skull. He clutched its fragile pieces and marveled at it. Not that it could be from this graveyard, he wouldn't dare disrupt someones grave. Rather, the skull likely belonged to someone he had met in the past, or had been killed off in the woods.
After all, it wasn't like Wraith to stir up trouble if he could help it. He muttered to himself in deep thought. Talking aloud it seemed to no one.

"Such delicate and frail parts.. Such weak and pathetic form. Yet the charm of remembering is uplifted from me. Tis a pity, I admit, if only I could remember a little more clearly. Just how simple the cold winds felt."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:14 pm
Antha sat silent for a moment, watching Xavarius, before a slight breeze hit her and she felt what she was certain to be another vampire. "What is it with all of these creatures out before sunset?" she asked herself softly, not even loud enough for Xavarius to hear she thought. It mystified her and yet it made her want to talk to the new one she felt someone quite nearby. What was it about vampires that drew her in?

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Seerow-Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:50 pm
Wraith cared for nothing of the others, that much was certain. For if anything had concerned him he would have addressed it presently and had approached the others with quite a confident stride. That is not the case though, and most certainly not what is keeping the vampire upon his resting spot.
"Ah, but to be so complete again. To be so frail and ignorant. That is truely the pity that eternity plays on. Darkness is such a bore and more so cursed then that of death. Don't you agree?"
His eyes gazed to the skull, and though there was no answer. Wraith smiled as with a satisfactory look about him. As if the skull had prompted him to be quite correct.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:34 pm
Tired of waiting, finally, Julien called out his niece's name. She had taken too long and he was beginning to worry.
I'm sorry, oncle Julien, she told him mentally as she rose from the pavement, instantly forgetting the vampire before her as she darted off from grave to grave until she reached the Mayfair Clock. "Honestly mother, I don't see how you lived with him," she said softly to the tomb as she stood before it, leaning over to retrieve her goblet from the previous night. These words weren't that she had really meant, but they would do. After all, it was just easier if Antha pretended she never knew a thing about it.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Seerow-Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:46 pm
The silence is what seemed to be a suit best served with just a dash of random. Well, or at least what Wraith thought to be random. His eyes glanced towards the far reaches of the grave. A younger lady moved with a hurried pace. What interested Wraith so much.
Was how the beast within him screamed in fury and rage. A reaction he knew to be rare and far between lifetimes. His cold eyes followed the young lady very carefully.
"And here I was speaking on the price of immortality. It would seem that there are still curses among the living. In exchange for darkness."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:02 am
The other vampire was closer than before, this she knew instantly. But she tried her hardest not to let curiousity get the best of ehr and drag her away. For several moments she stood still, closing her eyes and merely listening to the whispers of the wind as it twisted through the labrynth of tombstones. "I wonder...." she started softly, whispering mostly to the wind, "If I'll be buried here someday...?" It seems her face took on a new brand of melancholy, a look of regret maybe. "Nicolae never will be. Nicolae will watch them put me in this tomb and know that he'll never have to follow me in."

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Seerow-Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:07 am
The Ravenloft watched intently. The winds picked up forcing his hair to drift and uplift some. For all that was to be, he found this girl more or less amusing to gaze at. Mayhaps he had nothing better to do in such a time as this. He was no fool, and odds are she knew he was there. After all, he had been told about vampires that have been killed by mages. Of course the thought was silly, but indeed it was true. There was something about mortals and their talents that could easily dispatch a corpse. He called with a stronger voice in a sorts of conversation.
"We could pretend to ignore eachother forever. In fact m'lady, I could wait until it was you looking up from that grave. Then again, what fun it could be to see how long we last. I'll bet you put up a great struggle against death himself. For hell has no torture then the scorn of a woman."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:47 am
Antha's eyes focused before she even looked up standing straight so as to get a better look at the vampire that was so very near her, more so thatn she felt safe with. The thought registered vaguely to reply, but she cold find no words to reply with. Vampires all had a different feel abotu them, something quite different from an aura even. This one was strange to Antha. It made her too afraid to approach him like she had with Xavarius, yet she wasn't so scared as to even take a step back.
"Antha!" She looked quickly over her shoulder to see Julien nearing the Mayfair Clock, at which time she closed the goblet in her hand and darted off towards him, afraid of the vampire's discovery. "There you are, mon chere. I was getting worried." He laid a hand on her shoulder as he turned to leave, half dragging her along through the tombstones.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:49 am
Saskia walked past the odd scene. Never had she seen so many vampires and witches together in one location. "how very odd"
in the distance she saw a faint light in the clouds. "If they wish to die then they may stay but I for one will not be killed this night." Although she said it she waited a while longer to see if any others had noticed the upcoming sun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:34 pm
Looking out Grave saw the sun was going down again and he rolled his head back looking straight ahead lazily. "How did I miss when it was night? I'm so bored in here... nothing exciting has been happening lately... maybe... I should go to a new place. Somewhere busy and full of sinners they always bring some laughter around..." Getting up he stretched cracking his back and neck. "Or maybe I should start some excitement here..."  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:57 am
she glanced to her left and senced some movement. She new the scent but couldn't identify a face or name. she walked forward slowly wishing to see this vampire that had so easily caught her attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:03 pm
Grave could smell and hear someone coming near. This person was a vampire he could tell. Moving one last time he sat in the middle of the floor waiting to see where the vampire would go, either in to talk to him, to fight him, or just walk past not caring. He personally hoped for the first one but any worked.  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:07 pm
Saskia's cape trailed behind her as she got closer to the scent that was feeding her curiosity. She thought to herself, ' I have to hurry or the sun will destroy me...' The smell lead her to an open tomb with the scource of the scent sitting in the exact middle of the floor. She spoke to the young looking vampire, " you did not run or attempt to hide....why?"  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff