Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
most annoying questions(agian) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you get annoying questions?
  yeah
  occasionally
  no
View Results

NekoNeko_Luna

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:09 pm
i usually get the why are you so quiet? (you guys ignore me.... cry )
why do you wear black all the time? (because i feel like it.)
are you the devil's child/servant/worshipper? (i just go along with this one and say "sure i am. want me to prove it to you? Of course, i'm gonna need your help." *evil-plotting glare*)
have you tried to cut yourself? (have you?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:44 pm
Hmmm...fun. Questions from people. Makes my day.

"Did you choose to be gay?"
Did you just ask that? Did you choose to be stupid?

"Why are you an atheist?"
Because I'm obviously not a Catholic.

"Do you believe in Satan?"
Uhhm no. Satan is a Catholic creation, and I deny all Catholic truths, so therefore he doesn't exist to me.

"Why do you wear all black?"
Because black is slimming and professional.

"Why do you hate the sun?"
It's called 'photoallergenic' Lookitup. It means I'M ALLERGIC TO SUNLIGHT. LITERALLY.

"Why are you so depressed?"
In a world like ours, I find it hard to find happiness.

"YOURE NOT GOTH!!1111!!!!!1111"
Since when did you become the lord and ruler of stereotypes.

"Do you cut?"
Do you see any scars?

Okay, so mine are pretty standard.

I love what my friend got one day.

"I'm not disturbing you, so please don't do any of that voodoo s**t on me!"

And once.

I was wearing a split-up anarchism symbol on a bunch of rubber bands on my wrist when the VP of my Catholic school goes "What is the meaning of those cut-like symbols? Do they represent something?" No, of course not. ONLY MY TOTAL LOYALTY TO ANARCHISM.

Wow.

Ree-tards.

I hate people.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Ashley_The_Loser

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:26 pm
1.Does your dad work for the FBI? my reasponse:...no but he will kick everyones a** anyway
2.What happened to your mom? my reasponse: I ate her when I was ten. Not very filling.
3.Are you goth? my reasponse: Would it make you more sucure to lable every one around oyu?
4.Do you cut your self? My reasponse: Yea want to see yay!!!!! *Flashes wrong arm with nothingness on it causeing a flinching scream*
5.Whats with the tail? My reasponse: I wag it when Im happy.
6.Why do you move so much/ why are you so late in the school year? My reasponse: ******** up family.
6.Are you adopted or somthing? MR(lazyness): No I just wish I was.
7. Are you serious? MR: Yes! No! Yo! Nes! Shoe! Orgy! Flinch....ball.....scuba......mouse...
8.Have you been baptised yet? MR: Huh? Oh Mr.Dude-man-sir-guy-preacher-thing-man-lady-dude uh no.
9.Are you crazy/what is wrong with you? MR: *shrug*
10. Why dont you talk? MR: (to random passing boy) I ******** love you like hell! Lets hug! *odd look* Was that good ennough?
11.Are you always this loud? MR: Yea Im deaf in my right eye.
12. Do you have my cay? MR: I didnt sacifice anything!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:45 pm
NivlaB0i
I think the most annoying question I get asked is, "Why are you so quiet?" ... Please... just leave me... ALONE stare

That one's definately the worst for me. I want to say "what the hell? Piss off dumbass!". But I don't. Because I'm too quiet. xp People don't really ask me annoying things for the most part. People at my school don't really bug goths, but rather...avoid them. When people do ask me stuff, I don't really care. I guess it doesn't happen often enough to get annoying.  

perrenthezombie

Ashley_The_Loser

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:06 pm
Oh wow. I have ateacher that lives a few blocks away. He stoped his car and saw me. hes such a d**k. He asked if I had a voodoo doll of him. I said no its not of anyone. he said then its for everyone "Your causeing the world pain!" He keeps joking like that and its getting realy old!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:09 pm
I get the usuals..

"Why do you dress like that?"

"Are you popular?" ( I responded with "It all depends on how you define popularity." and was deemed cool.. But that was about three or four years ago. XP )

"Are you mute?" Yes, you idiot, I am. That is why I can respond.

"Have you accepted the mighty Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?"

"Do you have any clothes that aren't black?" (Same as someone said before, this was asked when I was wearing blue. stare )

"Are you stoned?"

"Is that Satanic?" <-- speaking of my Heartagram necklace.

And my favorite: "Can you use the pendant to summon Satan?"

XD That one was said when I was wearing a pendant from the game Lunar 2: Eternal Blue.  

Tyrant Tortoise

Desirable Trash

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:25 pm

"Why Don't you believe in God?"

NO the question is why do you believe in him.

"OMG Are you suicidal?"

Only at this moment because I'm talking to you.

"Are you a goth?"

yes, I dress in weird black clothing because my favourite store is American Eagel....

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:05 pm
Most annoying questions:
1. Do you remember the material when you read?
I'm sorry, can you repeat the question, I forgot it.

2.Why do you wear so much black?
Why do you wear so much pink? Even though you're a "popular" guy?

3. Don't you want to be popular?
What, so I can hang out with a bunch of idiots that are so fake they don't have any true friends?

4. Are you goth/emo/skater/other term of darkness?
No, I'm not goth. I'm a cheerleader.(Actually, I'm just...sunshy, but that's what I tell people I hate.)

5. Are you a vampire?
Yeah, c'mere so I can suck your blood.

6. What do you classify yourself as?
I don't bother. I leave the classifying to those who deem it nesseccary.(I told my mom that when my uncle asked and I was told to stop being a smart a**)

7. Why are you so quiet?
So I can avoid talking to people like you.

8. Are you a lesbian?(I jest not, the girl who asked me this was at a Girl Scout over-night, and she was wearing her bra on the outside!)
"Why, wanna hook up later?" And I threw my arms around both of my female friends.

SunshyAlone

Mime+Suicide

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MOST ANNOYING QUESTIONS - TO ME- 10 QUESTIONS!
1. WHY ARE YOU ROCKER?
2.WHY ARE YOU GOTH?
3.DO YOU HATE EVERYONE?
4.WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?
5.ARE YOU A FREAK?
6.DO YOU LOVE ANYTHING?
7.ARE YOU A LONER?
8.HOW COME YOU HATE EVERYONE?
9.DO I ANNOY YOU BY ASKING YOU THESE QUESTIONS?
10.WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? GOTH, ROCKER, WHATEVER YOU ARE I MEAN?

OMG YEAH!!! stressed scream
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:13 pm
the most annoying question for me is '' why do you hate god?'' and the whole ''do you cut ?'' s**t...  

dayafterdeath66

Mime+Suicide

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:15 pm
dayafterdeath66
the most annoying question for me is '' why do you hate god?'' and the whole ''do you cut ?'' s**t...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah I get the cutter question to and that god question. umm family's religous but they love me anyways even if i like things they dont like and i have goth amigos ant that i wear black. My church hates me so i dont go.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:18 pm
Ravenness15
dayafterdeath66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah I get the cutter question to and that god question. umm family's religous but they love me anyways even if i like things they dont like and i have goth amigos ant that i wear black. My church hates me so i dont go.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hehe my family is the same way but they kinda hate me .... and the church thing is fun for me. seeing the puzzle and disturbed faces...  

dayafterdeath66

Mime+Suicide

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:20 pm
dayafterdeath66
Ravenness15
dayafterdeath66

hehe my family is the same way but they kinda hate me .... and the church thing is fun for me. seeing the puzzle and disturbed faces...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.yeah. my mom doesnt like the fact that i dress like this but she accepts me and the security guards at my skool always look at me with sick faces. I dont care I just enjoy. My parents just want me to learn about the bible. thats allUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:22 pm
Ravenness15
dayafterdeath66
Ravenness15
dayafterdeath66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.yeah. my mom doesnt like the fact that i dress like this but she accepts me and the security guards at my skool always look at me with sick faces. I dont care I just enjoy. My parents just want me to learn about the bible. thats allUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yep my parents want me to read the bible to.... i burnt the last 1 they gave me  

dayafterdeath66

Mime+Suicide

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:25 pm
dayafterdeath66
Ravenness15
dayafterdeath66
Ravenness15
dayafterdeath66

yep my parents want me to read the bible to.... i burnt the last 1 they gave me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.my parents would disown me if i didn that but ive been kicked out of the house so many times and well ive fought with my mom but thats life until you leave the houseUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff