Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:48 pm
Malik let out a sigh before saying, "I have not figured out exactly how to fix it but i was going to suggest that we visit Isis. I would say Shadi but i don't like him that much _AND_ his nearly impossible to find him. You don't have to give me the rod now, but i just thought it would cheer seto up if he could play with kitty." At that malik gestured towards the cat hiding under his jacket.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:02 pm
At that point Seto sneezed. "I'm allergic, remember?" He questioned the blonde millenium holder.

Seto looked at his feet, before tugging on Mokuba's sleeve. "I'm hungry, do you think I could go make myself something to eat?" Seto questioned.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:44 pm
Jounouchi perked up. Food could be done.
"We could go out for something. A milkshake or a parfait or whatever. What do you like to eat?" He asked Seto.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:26 pm
Malik let out a sigh. "Well i didn't know that when i brought the cat over, but i do know this great all-you-can-eat place down the street." With that he stood up and walked towards the door, not bothering to check if anyone followed him. It's not like he cared if they liked his suggestion or not.  

oni_kura

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:53 pm
"I can make something myself. I'm not completely dependant you know." He commented, dryly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:44 am
Mokuba smiled at Seto, he was always for himself, even at this age. He knew it was best to just let Seto do it on his own, he would keep an eye on him, to help reach higher places and stuff. "Sure Seto, the kitchens over here."He walked with Seto to the kitchen. He wanted to get him out of there before he made the others angry.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:38 pm
Jounouchi grinned. Malik had walked away without the rod.
He followed Seto and Mokuba to the kitchen, because he was hungry too after all and it seemed like a good day to have hot chocolate.
"You guys want any?" He asked, getting mugs and milk and chocolate powder.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:57 pm
Mokuba looked over wondering if it was he Jou was asking, he did just have a cup just awhile ago. And he didnt wanna sound stupid answering when it wasnt directed to him but he looked at Seto." Would you like any Seto?"Mokuba asked his now "younger" brother  

InunaideGner

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:00 pm
Yugi walked into the kitchen after them. He was the host after all, he couldn't have the guests making everything themselves. "Hot chocolate sounds great, and if you guys are hungry I can make sandwhiches! ^^"
Yugi said, bringing the bread down, and searching the back cupboards for peanut butter.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:49 am
"I can get my own." Seto commented. "And yes, I want some."  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:14 am
Mokuba smiled at the independant one. Though when he was that age, back at the orphanage, he would always try and do things himself. Making lunch for him and Mokuba instead of the owners of the house doing so. It got on thier nerves when he did this, but Mokuba never minded that much, besides, he wasnt gonna be the one to try and stop his brother when he wanted to do something when he had his mind set on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:02 pm
Yugi watched Seto take over the kitchen, make himself and his brother a snack, and leave the kitchen even cleaner than it was before.... "o_o I wish all the kids I babysat were more like them..." Yugi said while helping Jou carry the cups of hot chocolate into the other room.  

pixiestixryu

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:04 pm
"Ya, but Seto's a special case. Nobody would want a kid like that all the time." Jounouchi said, carrying the hot chocolate back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:12 pm
Seto had already cleared and set the food on the coffee table, himself sitting on the couch, waiting for the rest of the group.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:23 pm
Mokuba sat next to Seto eating his snack.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff