Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:43 pm
Gash-Jackel
sybex Shark
Nyaha! sybex is IN! And she's pro-choice, as well as a feminist and could be considered a raving liberal democrat at times... *tips nonexistant hat*

*hugs*
*sues him *insert moronically high amount of money* for sexual harassment via the Internet*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:57 am
sybex Shark
Gash-Jackel
sybex Shark
Nyaha! sybex is IN! And she's pro-choice, as well as a feminist and could be considered a raving liberal democrat at times... *tips nonexistant hat*

*hugs*
*sues him *insert moronically high amount of money* for sexual harassment via the Internet*

crying
I always give new members a hug
it's part of my new
"welcome teh newbies with a smile and maybe some cookies policy"

meanie
NO COOKIES FOR YOU! scream  

Gash-Jackel

Akali

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:33 am
Hi, this is me. *points to self* I'm a liberal Democrat, and pro-choice because it makes more sense. The government has no right to be regulating private matters like abortion.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:35 am
Akali
Hi, this is me. *points to self* I'm a liberal Democrat, and pro-choice because it makes more sense. The government has no right to be regulating private matters like abortion.

*hugs*  

Gash-Jackel

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:36 am
Gash-Jackel
sybex Shark
Gash-Jackel
sybex Shark

*hugs*

crying
it's part of my new

meanie
I think it's part of your "Welcome the newbie females with a smile and maybe some cookies" policy. xd

I have better cookies! ~_^ 'Cause I knows all these great recipes now that my dead grandmother wrote....

Welcome to the guild Akali!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:59 am
sybex Shark
Gash-Jackel
sybex Shark
Gash-Jackel
sybex Shark

*hugs*

crying
it's part of my new

meanie
I think it's part of your "Welcome the newbie females with a smile and maybe some cookies" policy. xd

I have better cookies! ~_^ 'Cause I knows all these great recipes now that my dead grandmother wrote....

Welcome to the guild Akali!

wrong
it's not smile
it's hug 3nodding  

Gash-Jackel

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:58 pm
Gash-Jackel

wrong
it's not smile
it's hug 3nodding
........... *puts on Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion voice* PERVERT! *slaps him* scream xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:16 pm
sybex Shark
Gash-Jackel

wrong
it's not smile
it's hug 3nodding
........... *puts on Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion voice* PERVERT! *slaps him* scream xd xd

crying
meanie
I was just trying to be friendly crying

*hits you back*  

Gash-Jackel

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:11 pm
Gash-Jackel
sybex Shark
Gash-Jackel

wrong
it's not smile
it's hug 3nodding

crying
meanie

*hits you back*

crying
meanie
I was just trying to be funny crying

*hits you more*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:05 am
sybex Shark
Gash-Jackel
sybex Shark
Gash-Jackel

wrong
it's not smile
it's hug 3nodding

crying
meanie

*hits you back*

crying
meanie
I was just trying to be funny crying

*hits you more*

well you should be happy
I don't often hug people stare  

Gash-Jackel

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:20 pm
Dude, can I join? :: Has been lurking.. and reading through pages.. and stuff ::

I've been pro-choice all my life, partially because my mother is pro-choice as well -- she's had three kids, first one that died the day she was going to be born, then my brother and I. Adding to that, she also used to be a midwife, and was still pro-choice -- I think she should know more than many idiot doctors (or, rather, psuedo-doctors -- what's best for your patient is what's best for your physical and mental health -- back problems, gestational diabetes, and a myriad of other conditions.. sound familiar? Anyone that thinks that pregnancy is harmless is a very, very misguided idiot) that don't have helping women give birth as their main occupation -- she was doing it several times a week, including many fourteen year-olds, who she said, and I quote, "Should definitely have had an abortion".

It always pisses me off when people shrug off pregnancy like it's nothing important.. I mean, they're ******** insane, man. All the problems listed above, plus the many medical bills, health care, prenatal setup, delivery room bill, afterwards hospital stay.. Not to mention the complications that can affect the fetus/child/whatever itself. Harlequin babies? Trisomy (18, I believe?)? Hydroencephaly? Serious mental retardation? Even to the point of being a vegetable.. No, that child will not ever be adopted -- would-be parents don't want to spend their entire lives catering to something that can't really qualify as a human, not being self-aware or even conscious of how hard the parent might be trying.

Yet, a lot of pro-lifers I know will pass over these problems with a cry of 'U SHUD LUV UR BAYYYBEEEEEE!!!111oneoneonepineapple' -- okay, so many of them are better spelled, but no less hysterical. And I find that a completely juvenile way of thinking. They won't accept circumstances -- I do; I am so not going outside without a coat to freeze to death, even if I originally thought it was going to be warmer. That's what it's comparable to, honestly, and no bullshit about 'BUT IT'S ALIVE!' -- I'll get to this later* -- it's them saying what should happen.. but that's not reality. It's this bullshit optomistical view of the world that rarely, if ever, comes true. For every person that is content and happy with their life, there's two -- three, four, eight, if you count the entire population of the world -- that is not. And this effects children, knowing if they were wanted or not. It's not acceptable to make someone live just because you think it's the right thing, and it's not acceptable to make someone elses chances and opportunities die because you think it's the right thing to do.

Okay, I'm going to end here, but SEX and PREGNANCY are so not the same thing. It's like saying driving and being in a car accident are the same things.

.. And another note: I'm sorry, but for me to feel compassion for something, it has to have feelings. I won't feel pity for a rock.

*Technically it's alive, but in the same way that bacteria is. Let's look at it this way: holly is a parasitical organism -- a plant -- that, if allowed to survive, might become a beautiful flower, that might be used as some holiday decoration -- the latter is far rarer -- but it still leeches off the tree without giving anything back.. The only difference is that occasionally, pregnancies are wanted. Like when people might cultivate holly purposefully.

Whoo~

Can I join yet? Did I passdidIdidIdidI?

P.S.: I made this post in the old thread that I was linked to in someone's button. crying PEOPLE, UPDATE YOUR GODDAMN LINKS!

>_> <_<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:23 pm
.. Aaaand I just realised that I just made a debate post. xd Oh well.  

Archangel Calyphrael

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:08 am
Embyr Arrikanez
.. Aaaand I just realised that I just made a debate post. xd Oh well.

hi
*hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:45 am
Hello, the name is Kitana and since it seems that it's the thing to do I will proclaim that I am pro-choice. That said...any questions 3nodding  

FelineLady

S. Shark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:46 pm
FelineLady
Hello, the name is Kitana and since it seems that it's the thing to do I will proclaim that I am pro-choice. That said...any questions 3nodding
Yeah, I got a question. .............

Aw, screw this, I can't think of some witty welcome question. Welcome to the guild!

Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff