The Ouija board.--Question for all on page 3. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:06 pm

Dragonwolf Stryde
Don't make the mistake I did. Don't use it alone. Don't use it unprotected.

Shadows are not fun house guests.

sweatdrop sweatdrop

This reminds me of something. About two years ago, I got this book and, realizing that most of what was in the book was a bunch of hooey, decided to try to summon one of the kinder of the 72 spirits of Solomon (I think it was Amy). Unfortunately, I guess I protected my room too well. Nothing happened. At least, not to me. After I had given up, I went to bed. I woke up the next morning, and my sister (who is a Christian and has the room next to mine) said a spirit came into her room and choked her in the night. It was a man in a long black robe with a white face and cold, white hands.

Also, when I lived one town over from Jameta, right before I lived 3 or 4 blocks away from her, I used to do small rituals and spells in my room, which was right above my brother's room. One day my mom, sister, and me were all out of the house, and my brother was in his room alone. He said he heard footsteps pacing back and forth around my bedroom, but no one else was in the house.

sweatdrop sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:14 pm

I don't believe that a Ouija board has any power to call spirits. I honestly think it's just your subconscious moving the pointer, although you may SWEAR you're not. IF you believe something 'evil' will show up, guess what? Some type of spirit may manifest. But you should all know that. Mind over matter, my dears.

I have an odd ability to control the pointer without touching it. It's very funny, Great for freaking out my friends.

taxicab messiah

Night Time Pleasure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:02 am

Ah the spirit board.. I have many tales about that board. But please... you should not buy one from the store... Making your own is much more affective! The ones you buy from the store are not anything special. Making them is more fun anyways! 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:08 am

QueenCrystal
I have a question for all:

Is it okay do use an Ouija Board in an open field? Where there are lots of spirts wandering.

(for those of you who know)

How do I perform the protection spell/ circle?

It's fun in an open field. But you can get spirits that are not to nice... But opening a protection spell would help filter them out of your circle. Alas the spell i know has been passed down from my mother. sweatdrop

Night Time Pleasure

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:22 pm

Night_Time_Pleasure
Ah the spirit board.. I have many tales about that board. But please... you should not buy one from the store... Making your own is much more affective! The ones you buy from the store are not anything special. Making them is more fun anyways! 3nodding
I've found that ones made in mass tend to attractive negative energies... I think I'm repeating myself. xp
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:12 pm

taxicab messiah
I don't believe that a Ouija board has any power to call spirits. I honestly think it's just your subconscious moving the pointer, although you may SWEAR you're not. IF you believe something 'evil' will show up, guess what? Some type of spirit may manifest. But you should all know that. Mind over matter, my dears.

so... basically, what your saying is... the entire history of the witch board (aka ouija board) is.. BS?

Diabolicael

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:31 pm

Diabolicael
taxicab messiah

so... basically, what your saying is... the entire history of the witch board (aka ouija board) is.. BS?
For her, in any case. That doesn't mean it isn't true for you or others. We go by what works for us here, and don't mind each other's opinions too much. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:01 am

Jameta
Diabolicael
taxicab messiah

For her, in any case. That doesn't mean it isn't true for you or others. We go by what works for us here, and don't mind each other's opinions too much. 3nodding

... bah.

Diabolicael

taxicab messiah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:09 pm

Diabolicael
Jameta
Diabolicael
taxicab messiah

... bah.

I'm not saying its BS. What I said is mind over matter. If you believe in something strong enough, it is most likely to happen. If you're using a ouija board, and you believe you're speaking to spirits, there you go. Some type of entity will most likely appear. I'm not saying that you're all wrong, but mind over matter is my theory.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:34 am

taxicab messiah
Diabolicael
Jameta
Diabolicael
taxicab messiah

... bah.

I'm not saying its BS. What I said is mind over matter. If you believe in something strong enough, it is most likely to happen. If you're using a ouija board, and you believe you're speaking to spirits, there you go. Some type of entity will most likely appear. I'm not saying that you're all wrong, but mind over matter is my theory.

what it looks like your saying is that, you may think youre speaking to spirits, but youre not. becuase you said its your subconcious moving the pointer. which would mean that.... the witch board DOESNT work. and i just put it bluntly as "BS." and its not that the board itself calls the spirits, its just a tool. like an automatic writing set-up, or some such thing.

Diabolicael

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:37 am

But she clarfied herself, so there's no point in continuing the argument.

True, it is a tool, and one may percieve it as a device that gears the mind to recieve spirits, or as one better suited to connect with spirits in an area. Whatever the case, it is in the eye of the beholder and the intent of the user.
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff