Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kio-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:30 pm
Kiosuke walked along with his team members. His reddish hair dangled over his face. He slowly pulled it back and touched the hilt of his sword. Feeling hungry, he takes a piece of bread, from his pouch and takes a bite of it.

He slowly went to the tabel and picked up his mask. He put his fathers in his pocket, and engraved the new mask, with the name:Blue Serpent. He takes it and leans against the wall.

::"So, should we get going?"::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:45 pm
Momoko gave Kio a pointed look -- she hadn't gotten her mask yet -- but she decided not to say anything.

With a slight swagger to her step, she picked up the last mask remaining on her team's table. She briefly looked at the front of the item before slipping it on. She then stared back to her team captain, waiting for his lead.

Nuclear Riot

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:52 pm
IC:

-Akani went over near the wall where Kiosuke was and leaned next to him. "So ...umm we're on the same team..." she said nodding, "Uhh...so umm what techniques do you have?" she asked obviously not knowing what else to say...-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:43 pm
-Adorning his mask with some silver paint that's indicative of his codename he decides to add some traditional red and black aswell. Konohoa has a reputation when it comes to the kinds of fox that come from its borders, and this Fox was going to disappoint no one. He looks over his mask and smiles gently to himself as he sees that the demon fox itself would be reborn again in the light of his foes. Gently fanning the mask to hasten the drying process he looks over at Reiha and then back at his mask. Placing it over his face he stares coldy through the eye slots at the wall as a smile takes his face behidn the mask-

"Long have I waited for this chance to prove the worth of my clan. For nineteen years I have been training without the blessing of my pacifist family and clan, so I could cleanse the Mitsuya name. I shall not fail any of you as Captain, for on my honor, no one will fall on the battlefield. So let the enemy send their worst, and be damned once they lay eyes on the Silver Fox!"

-he leans himself back against the wall and stares coldly still at the wall infront of him keeping his face covered by the kitsune mask.-  

PenguinNoJutsu

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:45 pm
OOC: Nrr...double post -_-;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:36 pm
IC:
-As her captain looked over at her, Reiha paid attention to him as he made his speech. She turned to him.-
"Nicely said captain."
-She then turned around, not leaning against the wall like the others but just standing by it. Reiha smiled. She put her mask on when it dried. Her gold bracelets made a ringing sound when they hit against her mask. She then left her hands by her side.-
'Good...I can see through perfectly...'
-Reiha watched her members quietly, they took their time in choosing their masks.-  

Lu Shi

Razoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:24 pm
ooc surprised k im going now ok

IC:
I walked up to the Hokage and bowed to him and went down on my knee."Hokage-Sama im honor to me here with u and these fine ANBU commrades."
Hokage-Sama laughed and said"i see ur the Sakurho clan."
"yes i am."
"Have u completed ur requriments to become an ANBU?"
"Yes i have with the best of my abilty and i have completed 20 C-rank missions,13 B-rank missions,6 A-rank missions,and 2 S-rank missions."
The Hokage stndes up."You have been accepeted to become an ANBU u will help them like ur father did when he was an ANBU."
I stand up and say,"Thank u Hokage-Sama."
I walk back to the side where my fellow ANBU commrades stand with my hood up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:52 pm
as i walked into the room with the ANBU mask i picked my mask and had more of a cat like couger look i panted it with red and black lines and had more of a spirt look."Reiha so sence we are teammates like wat are u abilties wat can u do."looking like i dont know.  

Razoru

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:53 pm
OOC: freaky i thought i posted.. btw guys you should wear the mask like me.. HEHE I GOT A MASK!!! im burrowing from a friend.. heh..

BOT:

*Noticing the others move, Kaiq moves along with them and picks up his mask and signs it with his codename, Grey Wolf on back. He puts it on and peeks out the small eye holes and breathes through the small holes near the mouth and nose. Adjusting to this mask, Kaiq begins to relax and reminds himself of the mission, the gang members. He knows they are dangeroous but has a strange tingle in his spine.*

OOC: Whoa.. I didnt even know I wrote this.. good lol... I usually dont have much detail.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:15 pm
((im here but where my name???))  

mamini_friend

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:18 pm
uhh what?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:22 pm
IC:
-Reiha turned to her teamate that had just asked her a question. She stared at him for a moment and then spoke.-
"I see you don't know much about the Kazuki clan. We specialize in using poisons as well in using medicines."
-She didn't tell him a lot. It did gave a clue to what kind of attacks she did. Reiha was quiet again. She turned back and stood strait; leaving her back towards the wall.-  

Lu Shi

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:27 pm
Mamini_friend
((im here but where my name???))

OoC: What do you mean? o_O

And you all can RP as the Hokage, it's fine.

If you're lost/confused, PM me. Actually, in the first post I may add a current storyline section showing what everyone is doing. But We need more members for team three. I have an idea, though.

IC: - Amari waited for his members to get thier masks, as he decided to go outside and find a mode of transportation his group can use to enter into the Sand country. He calmly walked out, still in-thought about taking the responsibility an A.N.B.U captain has. He then grabs his A.N.B.U cloak, put it on as well as his newly aquired mask, and walks outside. He then stands outside the Hidden Leaf Village Office, embracing the heat from the sun. - " It's odd...It's like I see the world through new eyes now.." - Amari says to himself aloud, as he realizes he's seeing things differently because of his mask. - " ..Oh. " - He then takes it off, and looks around. - "..Nope. See things the same as usual. " - He said, embarresed, considering himself lucky that no one heard him. - " Ok, I'll go wait outside for the others.." - Akin Amari said, as he brought ou a small scroll, wrote down a short letter saying: " I'm going outside of Leaf Village, met me there. " - He then stuck it on the Office entrance wall with his kunai ( throwing knife, I think. o_O; )

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:52 pm
((i thoguht you kick me out or soemthing))  

mamini_friend

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Razoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:01 pm
"thx well Kaiq wat do u do.do u have an advance bloodline or something?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items