Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard.Dracula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:26 am
hello im sorry for the lateness pf accepting the invite but ive been offline for a few weeks and only now got back up and running  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:32 pm
Hi I'm Katchan (aka Kathryn) and I'm 14 and I'm from Canada whee  

Nuu Kiss

tukikagami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:12 pm
i am 22 years old and not so as addicted to mr.hp as the rest of you. i do enjoy the books and movies. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:40 pm
ladywinifredlucia
I'm a little old for halloween but I'm going as Penelope Clearwater this year.

You're never too old for Halloween! 3nodding 3nodding It's my favorite holiday. I'm planning a party right now and trying to come up with a costume. I'm not the type of person who will use just any costume. I want people to look at my costume and say, "hmm...I never thought to do that." So, I try to be as origional as possible. Last year, I went as Mother Nature, but I haven't figured out what I want to be this year yet.  

willowtree
Captain

Glorfirith Annun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:18 pm
*casually walks into the entrance hall* Introduce myself here eh? Well it can be done...

I am one of the crazy Harry Potter fans. Though I believe they butchered the movies, I don't care because I have my books. (didn't stop me from watching each movie at least twice in theaters of course)

I'm 20 years old, and I'm an Executive Professional Bum lol.

And my cat's name is Lupin... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:43 am
Glorfirith Annun
*casually walks into the entrance hall* Introduce myself here eh? Well it can be done...

I am one of the crazy Harry Potter fans. Though I believe they butchered the movies, I don't care because I have my books. (didn't stop me from watching each movie at least twice in theaters of course)

I'm 20 years old, and I'm an Executive Professional Bum lol.

And my cat's name is Lupin... xd

Hi!
Great you DID join. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100

Sorceress_Polgara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:10 pm
Hello biggrin

I'm Pol, and a hudge HP fan smile Been one for about 6 years now. My fav is Prisoner of Azkaban...umm...i never know what to say here...but if anyone wants to know more, just ask smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:47 pm
Hello I am Brezzer.. I just joined a couple of days ago. I love HP. I also run my own site on RPG HP. um theres not much to tell about me. except for my free time I work on plays and race cars and read... I love to build things I am also into graphics. and working on Math.. Math is Like fun for me. The harder the challenge is the better so yeah. if you want to know more about me or just want to talk or whatever just PM me.  

Brezzert06

iluvJohnnyD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:08 pm
Hi my name is Meg and I am 16. I can't live with out Harry! I probabaly have the biggest Harry colection of books, posters, toys, you name it! I love Griffindor and my favorite character is probably Neville because of all the blunders he gets in to, but the famous trio, harry, hermione, and ron are awesome! My favorite book is the first, because that is the begining of my love of harry! heart biggrin

J K ROWLING ROCKS!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:21 pm
Oh and I have a dog named padfoot and a snake named sallizzar
i am going as hermione for day of the dead aka halloween...

I live in Btitian and it rules! 3nodding  

iluvJohnnyD

Mystique Mathers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:55 pm
Okay, hi everyone! My name is Zoey, but everybody calls me Bunny (don't ask me why because I don't have a single clue!)
I'm 17 (was my birthday yesterday) and I love HP! I have been on the WB HP boards for 3 years now, but now that they keep changing things around I've decided I'm sick of it so a friend pointed me to Gaia, and I got accepted into this guild.
I don't have a crush on any of the characters although I still think the Phelp twins and Tom Felton are hot! And typically, I like the Slytherin side of things so much more than the Gryffindor side. I am a member of heaps of different RPG's on proboards, running two of them myself where I play Blaise Zabini (both male and female) and also Bellatrix Black and Lily Evans in a past rp.
So that's me in a quick run-down. Oh, I love in Western Australia and am a soccer fanatic and karate instructor!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:33 am
Squee! Another Lily Evans! YAY! heart biggrin  

Magenta Platypus

baka_ana19

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:54 am
hey!!! ÜÜÜ I'm sam....^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:43 pm
Hey. Im 15 and just got stuck on Harry Potter. If you see me making some stupid remark it's just becauseI havn' been alowed to read any of the books. My parents have this thing about them so it's a secret fandom for me. Anyways I live in Canada and I can't live without books and music.  

some girll1

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:42 pm
hello my name is RubyRays but you can call me Star. I'm 14 years old. I really love the Harry Potter series. My favorite characters int the book are Ron, Hermione, and Sirius crying , and I just can wait for the sixth book to be released.Oh, and I'm from Georgia.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff