Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:57 pm
After a few moments of gaining his thoughts, about this new event taking place. His mind snapped back as he looked at his brother. The scream seemed to have triggered his mind to focus again. He wondered who it was that could've screamed. They must've had the same thing happen to them as well. Then he turned back to Seto and nodded. "Sorry about that Seto." he apologized. Then he looked shocked again, holding his throat. This new voice was going to take some getting use to.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:11 pm
Seto smiled at his little sister affectionately.
"Don't worry Mokie... I think a lot of people are going to be going through the same thing today." Kaib reasured his/her younger sibling. My voice is just as girlie... I bet.

____

Bakura sat on Honda's bed, looking anywhere but the doorway and the posing Odion. Friken sicko...
"Yeah... Kaiba isn't that perverted... I hope." Bakura agreed with a rather busty Jonouchi.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:27 pm
Mokuba smiled back at his brother, he was being a little more gentle then usual. Even though he always got the better treatment from his brother, this was still a little more then usual. It must've been the effects of a female. Mokuba did always see how girls were more kind then men, well most of them. He loved the look his rbtoher was giving him, so affectionate, it made him blush a little. "Yeah, I'm sure they are." Mokuba replied, rubbing the back of his head chuckling. Just now he took more notice to his brother.

His brothers voice had become more feminine, it was rather pretty. Setos voice was soft yet deep. Even though it had that rough tone to it, it was gentle and kind. Thinking of this is a different perspective, chaning wasn't so bad. Except for him bleeding in more places. Which now mentioned, was running down his leg. As his face got more red, he placed to wash cloth more firmly around his area. "I-I'll be out in a second Seto..I'm going to use toilet paper til I get a pad. You go see what that scream was about." Mokuba said groaning to the wierd tension in his lower area. "Ouuch.." he groaned soflty.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:57 pm
"Mokie... are you ok?" Seto walked up to his brother, placing a now slim and feminin hand on Mokuba's shoulder. It must have been the gender change; Seto actually was able to express affection and concern.  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:42 am
Honda was searching his room for some disinfectant. That image was going to be burned into his head for a long. time. And he didn't want it there. When he slept he'd see.... He shivered at the thought of it again and threw some sheets over his shoulder. They landed somewhat on the bed.

"I want to clean that image RIGHT out of my mind," he explained the the currious onlookers. "God, this is turning into a nightmare...First it was normal...then it was odd..." he opened and slammed a few drawers, "then it was just....bizzare... now I'm really scared...DAMNIT! What in the hell!? Where is it?!" He turned back to the girls and held up his hand to them as if to signal them to stop--even though they weren't moving.

"I know what you're thinking. I know it's going to hurt, but since this is a dream, I don't think that it will burn my eyes for that long."

The others continued watching him.
"Okay, shut up!" he argued with them, "Stop looking at me!! I'm not crazy! Augh! Just go away!" he finished, racing out of the room. When he moved, his chest moved with him and he had to wrap his arms around herself with a soft, 'Ooww....'

He had to go find someone... "Shizuka? What!? Hell no! She'll think I'm nuts! Is Mai here?" she asked herself.
(...god....help us. x3;;...

...do we have a Mai?
Do we have a Yuugi? If we don't, can I?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:22 am
"They love me..." Odion thought tenderly, as he walked on.
"They truly do..."

Marik followed her sister, and saw that pose she struck from the back.
Now: If anybody else would have done that-seriously: anybody- it would've been nice to see.
But this... This was true horror!
"Odion! What in the world do you think you're doing!?" she shouted, slapping the back of Odion's bald-ish head.
"Damnit, weird ********... If you don't control yourself out of pure self-respect, you could at least do it to prevent me frombeing embarrassed for the mere sight of you!"
She slapped Odion again.
"I'd send you to the Shadow Realm straight away, if I wouldn't be so sorry for the damned souls in there..."

[Sure, take them. 3nodding ]

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:11 pm
Yuugi stretched and yawned at the ceiling. He'd had the most pleasant dream, but was glad that he was now awake. It was kindof silly now that he thought of it. The dream started with Mai baking a batch of cookies. One for everyone. Yuugi had arrived somewhat late to the get-together and loved the smell of the chocolate goodness---yes, this was the good part of the dream... But then he realized that everyone had eaten them all! There was none left for him! He had felt himself growing angry in the dream and he switched everyone's gender so that they would regret eating his damn cookie! He heard a great deal of shouting going on down the hall and jumped out of his bed.

"Shut up! Stop looking at me! I'm not crazy!!! Just...Go AWAY!!"
"Aibou?" Yami asked as he bolted out the door.

Very soon, Yuugi ran into the voices owner. Literally.
"OW! Watch it!" She cried in an emotional voice, pushing Yuugi out of her chest. "It hurts you know! It actually hurts! Who would have thought!? Damn!"
"ahh...Ah...I'm sorry...." Yuugi stuttered. He didn't know who on earth this was. She had slightly curved hips, a toned waist, big boobs (which he'd just recently accepted the authenticity of...) and tomboyish cut hair.

In her own way, she was adorable!
But right now, Yuugi's face was scarlet. The woman was wearing a frail shirt, and his head had just run into those mysterious things that she was complaining about. Boobs.
"Hey wait a minute! Yuugi!" she called.
"Ahah," Yuugi nodded, not moving his eyes. He knew it was rude, but they were just... right there in his line of sight.
"Why didn't you change?"

Honda looked at his short friend curriously. Too bad his friend wasn't looking back at him. "Hey, my face is up here" he demanded, actually snaping his fingers and moving his head in a circle on his neck. Afterwards, he looked stupidly at his hand. "...What was that...?"

"I ah... didn't catch your name...?" Yuugi said, not knowing what she was going on about.
"Tristan!" Yami called behind him. "You look...different...um... I didn't know you wanted to be a woman..."
"Tristan?!"
"What?! No! I woke up like this!!"
"...Well, I suppose that it'd be painful otherwise if they didn't give you an--"
"No! I mean... I didn't want..."
"Tristan?!" Yuugi repeated in disbelief. "...wait... Actually... You look just like... my dream...."

(I'm having Yuugi stay looking just like he reguarly does: He's got a AAA bust and no much of a different figure than he usually does: my logic for this is to say that he looks effeminiate anyhow. http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-146163.html not my fanart. x3 <3 It's cute though. )  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:38 pm
[No need to rush this, but Kaiba IS going to eventually have the dueling continue. Eventually. ninja ]  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:04 pm
((just as soon as he get's some pads xd ))

Bakura shot Yugi the WIERDEST look.
"Yugi... comeon buddy, BLINK..."
He doesn't look much different... Yami commented. Bakura stiffled a giggle. No, Yugi didn't look much different at all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:46 pm
Cursing under his breath as she wiped up more of the blood. It seemed this stuff never stopped coming. He couldn't figure how girls deal with this. Before he could throw the rag in the crystal white sink, he felt a soft hand on his shoulder. Turning his head he saw that Seto was still with him. Though he loved that his brother was near him,, for some reason he felt like cursing at him. For once his brother was being gentle and he wanted to shove him out of the room. 'No..no resist..he didn't even do anything to you. Why am I so fustrated with him now though?' he asked himself as he tried to keep the fustration off of his face.

Once he took deep silent breaths, he smiled at Seto. "Yeah..my abdimen(sp?) hurts though..I dont know why though.." he replied. His hand reached to his lower area as he applied pressure. Hoping pressure would releave him of pain. No use, the pain lingered, gritting his teeth holding back an outburst. "Well, I'm gonna grab some toilet paper until we get some pads. Damn this stuff smells awful." he growled as he took some paper from the roll. He figured if Seto was there, he must not mind the image of him naked and with female parts anymore. "You think you could grab me some jeans Seto? And maybe some underwear?" he asked sheepishly. Seeing the now dirty underwear and pajama pants beside the toilet.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:23 pm
"Sure." Seto said, trying to keep the amusement out of her voice, glad for once that she had payed attention during sex-ed class. Seto figured that Mokie was going through cramps and would probably start to feel some emotional ups and downs soon enough.
Seto came back with a fresh pair of underwear and pants for Mokie.
"Here... I'm going to go call the maids for some proper pads..." Seto handed over the items and left with out saying anything else.
Calling on his cellphone, Seto finally reached house-keeping.
"Hello... Hilga? Oh... ok, so now you're Hilgo..." Whatever "Yes, could you send up some pads?... Yes, some of those would be nice... what do you mean, size? Isn't it a one size fits all situation here?... I would appreciate if you would stop laughing... Thank you... Yes, asap on that stuff... bye."  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:35 am
[I was like: "Wait... Didn't Marik burn to death? Or... Was he in the shower?" But then I was like: "Right... She just slapped Odion in the hallway..." Too. Many. Mariks. @____@]

Marik rolled his eyes before he let her sister go.
Odion couldn't help her own stupidity, could she?
"Is there any food around here?" she then asked nobody in particular.

Odion nodded. "Yes mistress, there is."
If mere glares could kill, Odion would've died a double death by now, because the look Marik gave him got pretty close to fatal.
"What did you just call me?" she asked softly, in a threatening way.

Odion swallowed loudly. She knew that, when Marik spoke softer, she was usually filled with anger. "M-Master." Odion said, falling to her knees and bowing before Marik.
"I hoped so." Marik replied, kicking Odion in the stomach before searching the place for breakfast.

May La Nee

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:59 pm
"Yugi, have you seen Serenity at all?" Jounouchi decided to ask the other quickly before he forgot to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:00 pm
You can wait forever Jonu... Yugi's a bit busy right now. Bakura thought sarcasticly. Bakura sighed, walked over and waved his hand infront of a staring Yugi.
"Ok... comeon... enough is enough... answer Jonu, Yug."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:01 am
"Never mind, I'll go find her myself." Jounouchi commented, truthfully.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff