Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
did Kenshin and Kaoru have a baby??!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:14 pm
...I often wonder what Kenshin's reaction was when Kaoru told him she was pregnant... I'm pretty sure it involved a series of "oros"....

crying the Kenshin Memorial doesn't have subtitles..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:08 am
yah they do
they have kenji in the manga series
cuz they be going alllllllllllllllllllll night long^^  

santannamoss

Miyu88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:36 pm
azure_dante
meh...i hate kenji
*covers Kenji's ears* ur gonna hurt his feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:59 pm
Well, since in the Manga that Nobuhiro Watsuki creates, there was a a baby at the end, I think that yes, they did have a baby. Kenji is his name. I tend to base all my decisions on whether anything happened or not on the manga because that was the original basis of anything RuroKen. I do like refelctions as an alternate ending and I love the animation, although it is not what Watsuki would have wanted as he stated in one of his interviews.  

Lady Boleyn

cavad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:03 am
samuraichikX
Sephiralen
Shinobi 1977
You get to see Kenji as a toddler at the end of volume 28, in Yahiko no Sakabatou and in Haru ni Sakura in the Kenshin Kaden.

For your viewing pleasure, screencaps of the Himura family from the lost 97th episode, the true ending of the RuroKen anime.

User Image
User Image
OMG!! eek eek surprised I never knew they animated the Yahiko no Sakabatou thing!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!! I MUST see it!! gonk gonk

yes they did animate the yahiko no sakabatou thing, it's on like disc 3 of the anime... think well i'm pretty damn sure and as for the true ending of the ruroken anime via 97th episode AMEN! that is definately the true ending in my eyes, yes that sounds cheesy i know..get off my back XD

omg guy, i found it in youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kmE_vo9d4Q

and this would show how they got together and have a baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf74NzNEz18  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:37 pm
User Image. . .On[c]e I ran to you--I ran-- [n]ow I run from you~ User Image

Kenji's an adorable red fluff ball when he's all little and cute.
whee

User Image~This t[a]inted love you've given-- take my tea[r]s and that's not nearly all. . .User Image

STRAWBERRii MUFFiN

[~Sakura Hime~]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:23 pm
eh.... never seen their child  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:41 pm
Read manga 28 or the ova movie. His name is Kenji.  

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Athrun 789

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:46 am
yes his name is kenjy blaugh and he is so~ cute!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:28 pm
I really don't see the point of this thread anymore, since this was answered on the first page. sweatdrop  

Chibibotan

randomshoes77

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:34 pm
Yami no Hitokiri

There is no real indication that Kenji grows up hating his father, despite what fanon likes to say about him.

That isn't true.

We know actually know that Kenji grows up hating Kenshin, because Watsuki tells us that himself. He tells us that's the idea he was aiming for if you read the notes at the end of the 28th book. And like you said, Yahiko's son and Kenji do fight for the Sakabato, but we're supposed to be on Shinya's side because Kenji grows up power hungry and hating his father.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:02 am
cavad
samuraichikX
Sephiralen
Shinobi 1977
You get to see Kenji as a toddler at the end of volume 28, in Yahiko no Sakabatou and in Haru ni Sakura in the Kenshin Kaden.

For your viewing pleasure, screencaps of the Himura family from the lost 97th episode, the true ending of the RuroKen anime.

User Image
User Image
OMG!! eek eek surprised I never knew they animated the Yahiko no Sakabatou thing!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!! I MUST see it!! gonk gonk

yes they did animate the yahiko no sakabatou thing, it's on like disc 3 of the anime... think well i'm pretty damn sure and as for the true ending of the ruroken anime via 97th episode AMEN! that is definately the true ending in my eyes, yes that sounds cheesy i know..get off my back XD

omg guy, i found it in youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kmE_vo9d4Q

and this would show how they got together and have a baby
AWWW]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf74NzNEz18
AWWW i just saw it. KENJI IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Miyu88

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

randomshoes77

That isn't true.

We know actually know that Kenji grows up hating Kenshin, because Watsuki tells us that himself. He tells us that's the idea he was aiming for if you read the notes at the end of the 28th book. And like you said, Yahiko's son and Kenji do fight for the Sakabato, but we're supposed to be on Shinya's side because Kenji grows up power hungry and hating his father.

I've read the notes on Kenji several times. It says he grows up to be twisted and egocentric like Shishio and Saitou and that he fights Shinya for HMR and the Sakabatou. But it doesn't say anywhere that he actually grows up hating Kenshin.

Besides, in Yahiko no Sakabatou, we see Kenshin picking Kenji up and carrying him a bit and Kenji doesn't seem to mind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sessha wa rurouni, de gozaro yo.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:23 pm
3nodding interesting. i knmew Keji hated his father but i didnt know that much.  

Miyu88

xxKareKanoxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:04 pm
yeah they do have a son kenji, ya kno by now, he doesn't like his father becasue he is always gone.......yeah but he looks exactly like kenshin and nothing like kaoru  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff