Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Where you ever called the Devil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool gothic type topic?
  Buger off!
  Lolita likes.
  I see rainbow plot bunnies on a hamster wheel in your head...
View Results

Fire Lust

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:04 pm
Aie, my old BFF called me an AntiChrist because of what I belive. She also hates me for being goth. I'm a Wiccan, not a Satanist. She thinks I am, and goes on about how I'm a witch and I'm evil. No. Wicca isn't evil!

Shes. A. Biiiiiiitch.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:17 pm
yes at school these kids every day in the same class always give me a hard time just because i'm goth once they called me the devils child  

FireFarie54

Jakk-Arcani

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:35 am
to a point that i dont care anymore, everyone will done one day but it wont be my dooing (or will it)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:45 am
I've been called a devil worshipper millions of times. My dad says that if I listen to heavy metal then I'm going to go to hell. My mom called me a satan worshipper (I told her to go shuve a crucifix up her t**t) and same with her boyfriend (besides up his d**k hole). My grandmother freaked because my cousin and I didn't want to go to church.  

metalfandragula

Celria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:08 am
I live in Australia and I think that Christianity is less of an issue over here then it seems to be in the US. Someone pnce yelled 'devil girl' to me in the street though...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:10 am
metalfandragula
I've been called a devil worshipper millions of times. My dad says that if I listen to heavy metal then I'm going to go to hell. My mom called me a satan worshipper (I told her to go shuve a crucifix up her t**t) and same with her boyfriend (besides up his d**k hole). My grandmother freaked because my cousin and I didn't want to go to church.

Your family sound like their fundamentalists, but you at the same time sound like you're going too far to annoy them.  

Celria

metalfandragula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:17 am
Celria
metalfandragula

Your family sound like their fundamentalists, but you at the same time sound like you're going too far to annoy them.

I didn't start it, they've been doing it for years. They just can't accept the fact that I don't believe in the bible at all, it has drove me to the point that I'm sick of it and the only way to shut them up is that. I have settled my mother, I just explained that I'm a deist, not a christian, I said I'm not a devil worshipper or anything, even though if I did believe in christ, I probably would worship satan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:29 am
yeh all the time!  

lollipopgrrl

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:18 pm
My dad thinks I am, since he's this super-religious Mormon/Christian thing.
It's really funny.

When I started being 'goth,' I had come downstairs one morning while he was eating breakfast, and I was dressed. And he said, "Is today devil-worshipping goth day?"

I was really mad at him for awhile after that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:45 pm
People call me "Antichrist" "Atheist" "Satanist" "Devil Worshipper" etc. very commonly, despite the fact that none describe me.  

GilAskan
Crew

xXMarmalade_ChainsawXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:05 pm
i have it was while i was in line at wal-mart some old crazy lady started calling me that  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:07 pm
Im a wild fighter, and so the jerk-off im sometimes partnered with calls me "Satan."

Other times, because I am a witch, I get a lot of "BURN THE WITCH!!!" jokes from my friends. To that i reply "Burn me, and you will be cursed to devour the souls of ten-thousand children."(Inside joke rofl )

Other then that, no. People ask me genuinely if im satanist (I wear a point-up pentagram) or if im goth (just becaues i wear a pair of Tripp pants from Hot Topic) (I User Image those pants)

Grave Revelations

The Door to Death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:04 pm
I'm been told that hundreds of times,all fun times. twisted evil  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:08 pm
Yes, I have been called the Devil. Also, Lucifer, Satan, and Diablo. So yeah.  

KoRnfucius

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:50 pm
Yes, I've been called the Devil before. Also the Devil's son, Dimian (doesnt know how to spell that) Couple reason i've been called that is the way i act, the way i dress, my powers (i can do a little telekinesis, i can see people's aruas but cant remember what the colors mean, i have empathy and im a clairvoent and I can make Psiballs) well other than that i have an interest in Magick and the music i like. I've been called em by the chruch people, people at school and people on the streets.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff