Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephesea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:48 am
OOC: Hello? *hears echo*...I'm all alone... sweatdrop ..Celtic where are you.... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:20 pm
sweatdrop Sorry guys, my internet died and/or was flakey (I call my network Mr. Flake now because of that D smile so I couldn't get a decent connection to Go-Gaia without my internet deciding to die. u__u

^__^''' but I'm back, sorry again for the absence!  

Celtic Wolf

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:22 pm
xp hurry continue!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:24 pm
OoC: Ok, welcome back, but i have a question: What is the current timeline of this RPG?  

|_Amari_

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:24 pm
Ribbin_Sama
Yondaime jumped down from a building right in front of the girl on the swing. Before looking at her, he took a glance at the alley the watcher had retreated to. Then he turned his head to the girl on the swing.

"Hello. May I ask for your name?" He always had a problem for intruding on things that weren't his business.

OOC: btw, who is the current Hokage? Since there are four hokage that are alive. o.o;

She looked up from her place on the swing, hair returning to it's place in front of her eyes. She looked the man over a few times, and decided he seemed like a trustworthy person.

"I am." she replied simply, staring up at Yondaime through her purple locks. "I exist, there for I am. I am Klou," She cocked her head to the side, and asked, "Who are you?"

OOC: Errr.... XDDD this Hokage thing will be confusing. I don't know how it'll work 0__o err... XD I'll have to use my imagination on this one, guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:22 pm
Yondaime smiled a little. "Well, Klou, you may not have noticed but you are being watched. Not by me, but by some red haired sand ninja. He does not appear to be a minor detail. I suggest you take this into matter, because he seems dangerous." He paused for a moment. "Have you noticed him yet?"

OOC: Just a suggestion, but what about a kind of rule by the many hokage's. All the Hokage would have their say in the important manners. It's just a suggestion, it's up to you.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:34 pm
IC:

-Gaara sat in the alley bored. "Hmph...This is boring...I mean what am I ganna do? Watch the garbage? ....Filthy village...." he muttered to himself as he sat up. He silently walked out of the alley and wondered the streets, until he found a noodle bar. "Slime...gimme pork ramen..." he said simply. The man behind the counter glared at the boy for being rude but gave the order to the cook, a few minutes later it was done. Gaara quickly took the cup ad ran off, "HEY! YOU FORGOT TO PAY!!!" the man yelled after him. Gaara jumped on top of a building, "....dumbass...." he muttered. He made himself comfortable and overturned his cup making all the ramen fall out, he never had the intention of eating it..he was just bored.

He watched the noodles slide down the roof, and then a bird came for his food, he sat quietly as he watched it pick at the noodles and then fly away. That bird...it was free... he thought to himself, Free to do whatever it wanted....to go wherever it wanted peacefully.... he stared at his hands. I so long to be free myself....Each night I stay wide awake as the others sleep....When I lose control I kill people...but I dont mean it...well most of the time... the last statement gave him a wicked smile, and then soon turned into a frown. Im sick of this.....these sleepless nights, these people that hate me.....this stupid DEMON!!. "...I want to die...." he whispered quietly. I know I wont live to have such freedom....Oh how many times have I tried to kill myself? But none of the times have I succeeded......I long for someone strong to finally kill me.....But, when will that happen?

Gaara gazed into the moon with an expessionless face, he could feel a cool breeze once again sweep over the village. His eyes turned angrily towards the streets, he searched more and found the playground again. There were two ppl now....one of them no doubtedly was the one that was watching him before. Gaara stood up and glared at the playground.......-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:59 am

- Kakashi was located at the gravesite of his old teammates. His head was lowered, his right eye uncovered, staring at his picture. - I am sorry...I wasn't strong enough to help you. But hey..Atleast I didn't run away.. - Kakashi thought, as he bowed his head, putting both of his hands, flat, together. He then lifts his head and lowers his hands, as he covers his Sharingan with his headband and slowly walks away, entering the streets of Konoha in a few mintues time. During his stroll through the near-empty streets of konoha, he was aware of the damp and depressing air because of the overall morale of the village, as he sighed. - " Hm..I suspected as much..It will take awhile for everything to go back the way they were..Oh boy.. " - Kakashi said heavily, going back into deep though. - my team will need protecting..It is best if he remains in my guidance..I cannot allow anyone to get hurt again...These are my people..My family. -Kakashi thought, as he groaned, trying to erase the doubts from his mind. He then decided to lift his burdens, picking out from his right pocket, a red book, his favorite book, " Come Come Paradise. " He slowly reads it's contents, and it eases his mind, as he walks to Sasuke's current location. -

|_Amari_

Ephesea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:37 pm
He was back. Heading towards the playground was the red head with the eyes that could kill someone at one glance. Satori noticed him once again glaring at the playground with a sort of bloodthirsty stare.

There something about that kid that’s just not right!... she thought to herself as a foreboding shiver ran down her spine. Well, might as well see what’s going on. Satori quickly headed in the direction of the young stranger and halted a few yards form him. I’m not sure if is such a good idea… Oh well, here goes.

“Hey kid, what are you going stalking people at an unholy hour like this!” Satori asked in a musing tone, “Isn’t past your bedtime?”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:09 pm
IC:

-Gaara glared at the emerald-eyed girl for using the word 'kid'...."Its none of your buisness...but I never sleep....By the way whats your name?" Gaara stood still and glared at the girl...-

FallenRaven49

Ephesea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:24 pm
Satori smirked. Hmm…so this kid has an attitude problem, figures.

“My name is Satori, Arashi Satori. So you’re an insomniac, which would explain your eyes…” She considered. This boy looks like he hasn’t slept in years! Glancing over the boy quickly Satori noticed something out of place.

“Hey, wait! You’re from the Hidden Sand aren’t you? What’s your name and what are you doing here!” She demanded. “You might be our allies but that doesn’t give you any reason to be within our village borders!”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:42 pm
IC:

-"True....My name is Gaara of the Sand....Im here for my own buissness....." He said keeping his face blank. His eyes lingered on her for awhile and then traced back to the playground, "...bye...and by the way....dont ever call me kid again....or i'll kill you...." he walked past her towards his destination.

FallenRaven49

Sakura_Kishimoto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:22 pm
|_Amari_

- Kakashi was located at the gravesite of the Third Hokage. His head was lowered, his right eye uncovered, staring at his picture. - I am sorry...I wasn't strong enough to help you. But hey..Atleast I didn't run away.. - Kakashi thought, as he bowed his head, putting both of his hands, flat, together. He then lifts his head and lowers his hands, as he covers his Sharingan with his headband and slowly walks away, entering the streets of Konoha in a few mintues time. During his stroll through the near-empty streets of konoha, he was aware of the damp and depressing air because of the attack on konoha, as he sighed. - " Hm..I suspected as much..It will take awhile for everything to go back the way they were..Oh boy.. " - Kakashi said heavily, going back into deep though. - Sasuke will need protecting..It is best if he remains in my guidance..I cannot allow anyone to get hurt again...These are my people..My family. -Kakashi thought, as he groaned, trying to erase the doubts from his mind. He then decided to lift his burdens, picking out from his right pocket, a red book, his favorite book, " Come Come Paradise. " He slowly reads it's contents, and it eases his mind, as he walks to Sasuke's current location. -

OOC: Well now no one can be the 3rd hokage. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:45 pm
OoC: I Pmed Celtic about what time the RP was, she said after the chuunin exam, she didn't specify the exact moments, so I'm guessing after the konoha attack.  

|_Amari_

Skyze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:49 pm
Whos not taken ill take anyone thats open  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items