15%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38

Akwila

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:00 am
Nihilistic Seraph
akwila
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
That's okay though, I still find Air my hardest to call upon.
stare Then you and I shall be enemies....Mwahahahahahaha!..........Ok, I'll act normal now.
xp
Hehe, yah, I was in one of those moods...
im always in that mood....help me gonk .....to bad its crazy fun blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:54 am
akwila
Nihilistic Seraph
akwila
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
That's okay though, I still find Air my hardest to call upon.
stare Then you and I shall be enemies....Mwahahahahahaha!..........Ok, I'll act normal now.
xp
Hehe, yah, I was in one of those moods...
im always in that mood....help me gonk .....to bad its crazy fun blaugh
Only a sane man can admit to being crazy xd  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:18 am
Aye. That's the truth.

If we are to be enemies then I shall lay the first blow! *removes white glove, slaps you, and throws it onto the ground* Mwaha! Take that..uh...dude!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:38 pm
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
Aye. That's the truth.

If we are to be enemies then I shall lay the first blow! *removes white glove, slaps you, and throws it onto the ground* Mwaha! Take that..uh...dude!
twisted Do I sense a spar coming on? I accept your challenge!  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Akwila

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:06 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
Aye. That's the truth.

*takes off glove and kiara gets slapped by a sylph*....im lazy  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:30 pm
akwila
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
Aye. That's the truth.

Not against you, against Kiara.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Akwila

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:58 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
akwila
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
Aye. That's the truth.

*is now slightly confused* GO SPYLPHS *RAWR* scream  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:52 am
akwila
Nihilistic Seraph
akwila
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
Aye. That's the truth.

*is now slightly confused* GO SPYLPHS *RAWR* scream
I get a sense that a spar in here would take a long time... sad No one is looking at what I wrote in the Artist's Corner (yes, I know, blatant advertising)  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:13 am
I tried to submit to the artists corner. it wouldn't let me. crying What'd you write?  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:48 am
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
I tried to submit to the artists corner. it wouldn't let me. crying What'd you write?
It's a segment of one of the stories I'm writting. The rest of the segment is in my journal  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:16 pm
My element is earth. I like taking walks near this creek that is by our house. Its so beautiful this time of year. Sometimes I wish I had a yard...since I live in a apt. my yard is a parking lot. It would be nice just to lay in the grass and just connect with earth.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:32 pm
purplekitty
My element is earth. I like taking walks near this creek that is by our house. Its so beautiful this time of year. Sometimes I wish I had a yard...since I live in a apt. my yard is a parking lot. It would be nice just to lay in the grass and just connect with earth.
You have a creek by your house? All I have is random patches of forests. Grr, bloody suburbs. Then again, I have a realy good connection with trees and plants, so it's not to bad. They give me gifts xd whee  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Akwila

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:46 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
purplekitty
You have a creek by your house? All I have is random patches of forests. Grr, bloody suburbs. Then again, I have a realy good connection with trees and plants, so it's not to bad. They give me gifts xd whee
i have a tropical jungle by my house...no kidding. but the officails around here have deemed it unsafe so i cant go in stressed  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:10 am
akwila
Nihilistic Seraph
purplekitty
i have a tropical jungle by my house...no kidding. but the officails around here have deemed it unsafe so i cant go in stressed
eek Damn, that sucks. I live in Montreal, so no jungles for me xp  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Wallaby

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:54 am
I live a stone throw away from the beach. Good way to get in touch with Air and Water (my two weakest elements sad ) It gets hard to meditate because of all the tourists, but I still try. Often I go durring a storm, and was out there every day (until we had to finally evacuate) durring the hurricanes last year. Good time to find things like seashells and sharks teeth for the altar. And rescuing the occasional jellyfish biggrin

Speaking of seashells and sharks teeth, do you think they would be good to incorporate into spells?

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff