Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:46 pm
HermioneTwin
Actually she never said that it would be R/Hr. I must say Harry and Hermione are much more compatable that Ron and Hermione and there were plenty of hints to it in all the books. Yeah, the 6th book is very R/Hr, but also when Hermione runs out of the common room who follows her first? Harry. Who gets canarys shot at his head? Ron because he still only has the emotional range of a teaspoon. So truthfully I don't think it would ever work even if they did get together it wouldn't last long. So I must sya I am an avid Harmony shipper.

*Amen* Finally someone that get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:07 pm
~rubyblue~
sorry ron-hermione fans but i really think that harry and hermione have some potential.

1. when the prefect badges arrived in the mail, hermione immediately jumped to the conclusion that harry got prefect (w/ her) and she shrieked with joy. when she finds out that RON gets it, she's not too excited. if she supposedly likes him why wasnt she excited?

2. in book 1, hermione gave up a skiing trip to support harry. this may be because the trip was canceled but who knows

3. hermione gives harry a huge hug at 12 Grimmauld place. this isn't just because she's glad to have him back...its more than this because JK emphasizes the joy she feels.

4. hermione tries to get harry to spend time with her alone to make elf hats

5. we always find hermione clinging to harry for physical or emotional support when ron is present

6. harry and hermione are alone with eachother alot--going back in time, the chessboard when ron is injured, harry helps hermione in the 5th book at the ending when there are many others to be saved...they get closer and closer in each book.

In conclusion, i think ron likes hermione but hermione loves harry. if you need more proof, this is a brilliant article:
http://www.mugglenet.com/editorials/madampuddifoot/edit-turambar.shtml

what do you think?

i think your right! i always believed it was harry and hermione not ron and hermione.  

guy_lover_450

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:04 pm
OMG, I am sooooooooooo happy I found this thread! I have a great history-repeating theory!
Lily & James Hermione & Harry
1. Lily is muggleborn 1. Hermione is muggleborn
2. Lily is smartest in the year 2. Hermione is smartest in the year
3. James has the hair & glasses 3. Harry has the hair & glasses

4. both pairs (in their younger years, not seventh year) are desperately in love, but don't know it yet. > smile pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:50 pm
I don't get this.

Why do R/Hr shippers suddenly get drawn to something that states H/Hr as a couple JUST TO BASH IT? I mean, really guys, only monkeys do that kind of thing.

It says Harry and Hermione. Leave us poor fans alone.  

Jill2282

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:43 am
i completely support and love the Harry/Hermione ship (Harmony). I think they make a great couple because they are best friends, they totally understand each other in ways no one else can, they have always been there for each other, and many other reasons.

And you know what, even if H/Hr don't get together in DH, well who cares? True shippers will stay with their ship even when its been sunk. We true shippers are the ones in the lifeboats!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:47 pm
Yeah!  

Jill2282

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:11 pm
and I agree with what some one said earlier.
JKR never confirmed it was R/Hr...and her anvil sized hints must have missed me because i'm still not 100% convinced.

Plus, I don't think Ron and Hermione are compatible. They fight alot because they are different...almost too different in my opinion.

Ever wonder why ron and hermione have considered each other as potential dating material but Hermione has never considered Harry (as far as it being clearly stated)?
I think its because JKR is setting up Harry and Hermione for such a deep and unworldy love. Its not like the basic relationship where opposites attract. The have their differences but they are connected in a way that no one else can understand. Yeah, i know they are best friends, but to me, I see much more below the surface of their frienship  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:16 pm
Has anyone here been on harryloveshermione.com?  

Jill2282

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:43 pm
Jill2282
Has anyone here been on harryloveshermione.com?

yes, and I love that site! Another good site is harryandhermione.com

there are plenty of good H/Hr sites.
Oh and I'm even more conviced of H/Hr becase I read an article about literary alchemy, and it makes perfect sense. I don't know the site, but if you find it, you will understand why H/Hr can still happen 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:47 pm
I agrree. Beside, Hermione's face fits with Harry's , not with ugly face of Ron  

miaka2007

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:17 am
miaka2007
I agrree. Beside, Hermione's face fits with Harry's , not with ugly face of Ron
rofl
yeah i'll admit, on the screen Emma and Dan look better together than Emma and Rupert would. But in some relationships looks aren't that important  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:14 pm
Ron and Hermione belong together. Ron has that whole care-free personality, while Herione is usually uptight. They sort of balance each other out, and form one complete person. Plus, they look cute togther.  

16_sepria

16_sepria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:16 pm
Need I mention how hilarious it is when they start fighting. (Ron and Hermione)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Not only is Harmony gross, but it's like you haven't even seen the JK Rowling interview.

SHE CONFIRMED RON/HERMIONE DAMMIT!  

Mildred Pierce

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:42 pm
16_sepria
Need I mention how hilarious it is when they start fighting. (Ron and Hermione)

hilarious?? Not to me..most of their fights prove to me how insensitive Ron is. Their fights make me angry at Ron and hope that Hermione ends with anyone other than Ron  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff