Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:46 am
quote]Directs one of the remaining pillars of water to quickly strike Daisuke forcing him off me before he can strike.
Daisuke gets flung into a tree and coughs blood onto the dusty floor.
"God...dammit"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:49 am
Daisuke_Dp
"God...dammit"
"Are you done having a tantrum?". He said to Daisuke.  

Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:53 am
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
"God...dammit"

"I'll KILL YOU YOU b*****d!" Daisuke raged as he threw 18 kunai at Kai.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:56 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
"God...dammit"

Performs Kawarini and appears in front of Daisuke performing a string of hand seals.
"Kokuangyou no Jutsu." Kai says.
Daisuke is surrounded by the powerful illusion that he is in a pitch black void where his senses are useless.  

Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:02 am
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
"God...dammit"

Performs Kawarini and appears in front of Daisuke performing a string of hand seals.
Daisuke is surrounded by the powerful illusion that he is in a pitch black void where his senses are useless.

Daisuke stood there looking for a way out.
Is this a magekyou his clan had possesed.
"Where am i?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:07 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
"God...dammit"

"Where am i?"
"This is the jutsu that was once used by second Hokage." Kai said in an echoing voice.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:09 am
(((Brb guys, tell shinji I'll be back when he's on)))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:15 am
((Back later))  

Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:24 am
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
"God...dammit"

"Where am i?"
"This is the jutsu that was once used by second Hokage." Kai said in an echoing voice.

"Then how do you know it? I'll find it's weak spot, i'll see throught the genjutsu"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:50 am
(( Damn. Brotha gone for a night and 5 pages are here. v_< Only 1 past ANBU member Pmed me, so I'll just make up a reason for them not being here. I won't get involved in ya'll battles yet, I just wanna set up what happened to the ANBU first.))

- At the edge of the Leaf Village, an old Jounin member lits up a small,rolled up scroll, smoking it. The man was obviously bored and tired. He again checks out the large door entrance, seeing nothing bud trees and fog. From his tower, he looks outward, seeing a small figure fading from the fog's shadow. The man climbs down his post and prepares for an attack. - " Hold. Name yourself and your business. " - The man said. As the figure slowly walked closer. - " I WILL attack you! Answer me or I will end you now! " - The man demanded. The figure then stopped, only a few feet from the Leaf Village's door. The hooded figure then looks up at the man, revealing his A.N.B.U. - " Hello, Jarym. I have returned...In once piece, atleast. " - The man said, his voice raspy, broken, and sore. -

" My god..Amari? Of the Akin? You..You were the leader of the A.N.B.U years ago! What has happened to your teammates? " - Jarym asked, as he quickly opens his doors. Akin Amari was silent, not as if in pain, but as if he had been told to not reveal thier fate. The Akin then removes his bronze cloaked hood to reveal his torn, cracked mask to reveal a dark-skinned man, with a scars of battles on his face and dredlocks. His brown eyes carried a heavy burden that few can share. He continues to stay silent, as he walks into his old home. - " Amari, please, tell me what happened to you? You took that Rank S mission, right? We thought your lives were ended. ' - The old man said, as Amari turns his head to the left, matching eyes with with Jarym. - " Dead? No. There was much to be done...Yet, we accomplished little. I must speak to the Hokage..You have elected a new one, yes? Since I failed to protect the third.. "

" Well..Yes. But she also has much to do. I suggest you go home and relax. And please watch yourself, there has been reports of battles everywhere. " - Jarym replied. Amari faces slowly shifted. - " ..Oh great...A woman. And I do not care for battles and needless fighting. I fear no one, now. " - The lost A.N.B.U said proudly, as he started his walk to his old home. -

(( Sorry for making it long, I won't next time. I usually hate making longer than 2 paragraphs of RPing. Just wanted to introduce my character. ))  

|_Amari_

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:06 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
"God...dammit"

"Where am i?"

"Then how do you know it? I'll find it's weak spot, i'll see throught the genjutsu"
"We all have our secrets." He says to Gaisuke.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:33 am
Shinji bandaged the two fingers the boy from the 'Ryuujin' clan had broken and looked at him with burning hatred in his heart; he began an assault on the boy,

"I know what gloves are doing! You call your self a ninja?" Shinji laughed as his blows continued. Shinji started to seal his tenketsu's. However he realized that his attacks were doing no damage. His tenketsu's seemed to be healing themselves...
"So... that's it!" Shinji shouted as he ripped of one of the gloves of his right hand and crushed it in his hands.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:51 pm
"Secret art of earth: Earth bound Chains!" cried a voice from outside the group that had gathered. Suddenly, long ropes of earth exploded from the ground and entangled themselves around the 4 battling ninja's. As they tried to struggle against the bounds, they only grew weaker as the rock constraints, grew stronger and tightened around them. "Now, now boys and girls, you need to learn not to squabble so much," said the same voice, "even in your own village, I mean this is just to much." As the combantants continued to struggle against their shackles, the voice warned them, "I'd stop that if i were you, the more you fight them, the more charka they suck from you and the harder they hold you down, and don't think about cutting through them," the voice contiued as it drew closer, "because those chains are more than ten times harder than diamonds." The group heard foot steps as the crowd parted ways to reveal a teenager of about 15, dressed in baggy black pants, a black sleeveless shirt, a sleeveless leather jerkin and a Gung-xi, also cut of at the sleeve, held on by a wide leather belt. The boy had tan skin, dark cyan colored hair and piercing dark green eyes. A semi-large clear jar with symbols etched into it hung at his waist, held there by a strap that wrapped around his torso and shoulders. the jar contained what appeared to be a bonsai tree. Lastly the ninjas noticed his ninja head-plate that he wore around his neck, it had an erupting volcano etched into it. "So?" he asked casually, "have we all calmed down yet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:53 pm
((hey i can't post very often in the mourning guys, i got school. crying gonk ))  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:46 pm
Raith-dono
((hey i can't post very often in the mourning guys, i got school. crying gonk ))

Plus i got work tonight from 6-10 p.m. eastern time=GMT-5hr  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces