Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Attire/Garb/Outter Layers/Clothes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear clothes?
  Only on Tuesdays and the third Friday of every month
  Of course.
  Clothes mean nothing.
  What's this crazytalk? I just want gold, yo.
View Results

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:16 am
Yay! Thankies!

I'm wearing a black broom skirt, midcalf boots, and a bright green t-shirt.

3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:54 am
a tee shirt and a pair of shorts aka still in my pjs  

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:18 am
I'm in my pajamas so anything could happen of what I wear, though.

I'm probably going to wear my lime green wife beater with my lace top and probably my black kilt and my camo chucks.

My favourite article of clothing is of COURSE my Wench top and corset. I love it to death. And since It's my renaissance faire costume, I just wear it sometimes anyway [ Like to school and such. I don't wear it ALL the time, because it would wear out, and it's also somewhat uncomfortable wearing it all day when you're constantly getting up and then sitting down for a couple of hours at a time. ]. My other favourite piece would have to be my fuzzy leather handcuffs and my fox tail [ even though they're not clothing, I consider them to be since I wear them a LOT. ]
I also love my plaid and leopoard creepers. heart

My favourite style would have to be somewhere from victorian/renaissance/faerie/whatever feels comfortable.

Some days, I just wear whatever is clean, and it's most likely an old black shirt from somewhere that I most likely stole from my brother.

Regaurding clothes, I hate people who [ In a Southern California Winter ] wear Mini skirts/Short-Shorts and UGG boots, and then complain that it's cold. IF YOU'RE ******** COLD THEN PUT ON PANTS.
Or VERY bright colours not toned down by anything else irritates me. Or, also, clothing that purpousely matches the skin tone perfectly, so from a distance it doesn't look like the person is wearing a shirt.

My style changed A LOT, because my mom used to pick clothes out for me, and I would never wear them, so I finally made her take me shopping when she bought the stuff. So I've gotten much darker clothing in the past year now, so it's gone from preppy to dark in a matter of months.

Style influences? I got inspired because I'm so into the renaissance stuff and victorian eras and just because I like faeries. So Im usually inspired to make or even find stuff that fit into that style. I would say that I'm original around my town/school, because I've never seen anyone with the things that i've worn or even HAVE.

I'll hopefully get pics up soon. :]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:34 am
[ Die Katze ]

I'll hopefully get pics up soon. :]

I look forward to it.

3nodding

MortSanglant

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:24 am
In the summer I have to wear shorts and T-shirts to avoid heat exhaustion, and in the fall and winter, I wear a pair of Tripp pants, and a black NMBC shirt every day. I don't wear the same one every day though. And a pair of parade boots(navy style due to my fathers millitary backround). They are basically combat boots, but they have better venilation, are more confortable, and are meant to be polished. Also, I wear my fathers old millitary trench coat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:16 pm
I want Tripp pants so bad now.
'Cause the only pants I really have that aren't dead now are jeans.
And I want some for next year.

My mom absolutely HATES Hot Topic. I think she's scared to go in there.
[ Muahahahahahhaa. ]
The one time she did, she came in with me to get my rainbow wallet.

see:
User Image

But they look so good. Down side is, that I'm in the plus sizes there, and I dunno if I can get them at the mall. And I seem too preppy to even go in there, I think |:

I wanna order them, but I want them to actually FIT.

Anyone have any ideas?

[ Die Katze ]

Narcissistic Nectarine

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:28 pm
My basic outtifit is My long black coat, A black shirt of whatever, black jeans or cargo pants, a spiked wrist band, and my favourite skull buckle boots.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:31 pm
[ Die Katze ]
I want Tripp pants so bad now.
'Cause the only pants I really have that aren't dead now are jeans.
And I want some for next year.

My mom absolutely HATES Hot Topic. I think she's scared to go in there.
[ Muahahahahahhaa. ]
The one time she did, she came in with me to get my rainbow wallet.

see:
User Image

But they look so good. Down side is, that I'm in the plus sizes there, and I dunno if I can get them at the mall. And I seem too preppy to even go in there, I think |:

I wanna order them, but I want them to actually FIT.

Anyone have any ideas?
Hottopic.com. It's were I get all my spiked and skull things. Well, Aside from my boots. I ordered them from a shop called Liquid Soul were i live.  

Narcissistic Nectarine

Dapper Genius

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:35 pm
What am I wearing today?
-My Evanescence wristband, as usual.
-A grey tank top with a little American flag on it, because the top's comfy and the weather's hot.
-Black shorts with these little white stripes on the sides, because they're comfy and it's hot outside.

My favorite outfit... hmmmm. I had a favorite pair of jeans but I think Mum got rid of them. cry It'd have to be those jeans and my Ev shirt with the flower on it, my black/pink/silver chain set, and of course my wristband. That wristband is my faaaaaaavorite accessory. I love it. It's kinda beat-up now 'cause I've had it for 2 years, but I love it to death.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:01 pm
I'm completely original! I don't know anyone who wears a top hat with denim shorts. xd

Anyways.. fashion huh? Well.... I like wearing my suit shirts, although I can't right now because it's too hot (well, it's too hot to wear pants with them, and shorts and a dress shirt look icky). I wear a top hat, a lot, I'm somewhat well known for it. I also recently got a black chinese style shirt that I love... I'll try and get a picture of it for the picture thread... I really don't know what else to say.

Right now I'm wearing.. umm...

well I'm GOING to be wearing...

Hrm... I really don't know yet. *Goes off to rummage.*  

Ndoki

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:09 am
What I usually wear:
-Black skin-head boots,
-black jeans+black leather belt,
-black cargos w/built in belt,
-any t-shirt with a black overshirt to cover it,
-a black button-up dress shirt (with a left breast pocket and it has black
stripes that go down it every few cm which are actually a series of really
small hole-great for ventilation
)
-over it I'll wear either my black leather jacket, or
-my black overcoat (looks just like a matrix on, lol).
-a silver melted skull ring, (but i busted the band and am trying to salvage it)
-a plastic shark tooth and a mood cross doubled up around my wrist. I have a leather string necklace with a quater sized medallion on the end of it.

What styles or clothes I like:
I like everthing thats 'Punk', 'Goth', and 'Emo'. Personally I want a top hat, mesh clothes, black converse sneakers and boots, a studded/spiked necklace and belt, combat boots, any black shirt with little to no logo on it, and those boots the guy weared in Scream3 (I had them a few years ago), and some silver jewellry. I would only actually wear the boots, belt, black shirts, and silver jewellry. Currently, I am trying to find some black leather gloves that go over my hands, have holes for my fingers and thumbs, and it comes up to my elbow(gauntlets). I also like Tripp, and chains, alot. I want to do a British school uniform, with black dress shoes, grey/gray dress pants, white dress shirt, and a black blazer with lace, or leather gloves/gauntlets.

My favorite styles:
I like the cyber goth, raver looks. I like the bondage look too. I like grunge, and plaid punk/sewn on patches look. I think Army-Goth is so awesome, I also LOVE mesh, as well as the plain, pale/shy goth girl look drives me wild. I do enjoy the romantic look, but like many things, its not really me. I'm planning on getting a few peircings. No tatoos.

How my style came to be:
Originally, I'd say it started with a pair of boots in grade 8, thats when I actually started to have 'Goth' clothing. late grade 9 I started wearing a fair bit of black. Most of grade 10, specially after winter break, I almost always would wear all black, or sometimes all blue (it looks good one me). Though, I first really became 'Goth' around grade 5, I was dead inside the entire year, so many people thought I was on drugs. But then at the end of the year me and a mate of mine agreed to go 'Goth" during the summer for the next grade, but he moved. I went witch with slight 'Goth' parts. I got into some magic books that had been laying around for a few years.

Any style infuences:
Well, I would often wear a white, shirt, tucked into my blue jeans+black leather belt, while wearing black boots with my black leather jacket. You know that old 'badboy' look. It was also how my step dad dressed alot when I was younger. Everything else, was bought for me, or I had seen and just had to get it, then I just mix and match until I find what I think looks good.

If I ever dress they way all my girlfriends want, I would basically be (or actually be) a Rocky Horror Picture Show Character. Fishnet stockings, a Corset, and maybe stilletos with varying degrees of make-up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:13 am
Haha, I'm going to work today in fishnet and a pair of pants that have zippers going all the way up the legs. smile Oh yeah, hope the factory enjoys that one.  

KoRnfucius

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:42 am
today, a HIM shirt with a black coat over it, dark wash ripped jeans with a chain, black and red sripped arm socks, black and red converse i "decorated" with white out, some metal choker with metal beads hanging down, black and purple stripped socks. white wrist bands and my arm band with little guitars on it, and one with handcuffs sown on them in a chain. hoping to get some boots and a trench coat soon..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:05 am
Well, today i am wearing black tripp pants with zippers and just a few chains. A plain black tank top, my black lace up boots, a spike collar and a dog chain locked around my neck with my fishnet gloves and spiked wristbands. If possible i'll put a pic up later.  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:10 am
Plain black tshirt.

Black raggedy skirt.

Midcalf combats.

Hair down.

Scowl on my face.