Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:24 am
Well, there are two quests in it so far. I agree that having one quest thread is better than a whole bunch that I would probably have to lock.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:05 pm
What would people think If I started doign a weekly poll in here? Or how about a changing discussion/ talking subject? Just so that people will talk some more? So that people don't have to think up subjects, I will do it for them (Not that you can't do it yourselves, I would just be saving you the trouble)  

SC Seung Mina

Tsathorrea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:41 pm
I, for one, could totally get into that... Now that I seem to have succeeded in scaring away all the other guild members, that is...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:43 pm
A weekly poll would be good, but I don't like the idea of being forced into a particular discussion in the OT thread.  

Zahmira

Tsathorrea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:43 pm
Although, I really can't imagine having a one-man poll every week would be very exciting.

But I'm not one to criticise! Go ahead and do whatever floats your boat, buddy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:03 pm
Tsathorrea
Although, I really can't imagine having a one-man poll every week would be very exciting.

But I'm not one to criticise! Go ahead and do whatever floats your boat, buddy.

A one-man poll? What does that mean?

Zhamira: It wouldn't be a forced subject, just an idea so that we could learn more about each other.

This weeks poll and Discussion idea: What other things do you do in your free time other that AMVs and Gaia?
Feel free to extoll on that subject in a post in here.  

SC Seung Mina

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:11 pm
Honestly I don't know what to vote for myself.
I want to draw professionaly/ People like it style some day. But surrently I have very little skill.talent to do that.
I love listening to music, I would do it all the time but My CD player is broken and the only available one till this weekend is my moms and it doesn't even have Skip Protection gonk
I play video games on Console and PC often. I am an RPG Fan, probably because I suck at most other things. Thank god for Easy mode. I would never play shooters without it.
I would also like to write Short stories for Magazines or a personal Web site some time. I am better at writing than I am at drawing so...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:05 pm
DraconisMaster
Zhamira: It wouldn't be a forced subject, just an idea so that we could learn more about each other.

This weeks poll and Discussion idea: What other things do you do in your free time other that AMVs and Gaia?
Feel free to extoll on that subject in a post in here.
OK, that's cool then.

I don't know what to vote for myself either.

My other hobbies are web page design. I've been updating the webpage for a guild I run over at Neopets (the Hellsing guild, what else?). I play a few video games, mostly DDR. I love DDR. heart

Another one of my hobbies is cosplay and making costumes for cosplay smile My friends and I are doing some skit planning and weapon construction on Friday.  

Zahmira

Firamax

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:17 pm
I wrestle in some freestyle tounements, and try and figure out why people do things. I also go bowling and play some DDR when possible. 'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:57 pm
toshi168
I wrestle in some freestyle tounements, and try and figure out why people do things. I also go bowling and play some DDR when possible. 'Nuff said.
Trying to figure out why people do things, eh? Any luck? People are confusing.  

Zahmira

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:46 am
Zahmira
toshi168

I usually can understand what people are doing with the exception of Girls and my crazy aunt. I use the term Aunt loosely because I try to not think I am part of that family. They are all crazy over there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:53 am
I don't understand women either, and I am one.  

Zahmira

The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:56 am
Just got a minute to go on my next video.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:01 pm
Zahmira
I don't understand women either, and I am one.

This worries me a small bit. I don't plan on understanding girls in my list of life To-Dos so no biggie.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:59 pm
Zahmira
toshi168

Sort of. Guys will get in an arghument, and,unlike girls (no offense) won't say I hate you and never talk to each other again, instead will beat each other to within an inch of death and then have a good laugh about how stupid the fight was.

Also, guys have a tendency to commite suicide by stupidity, because they ask girls questions like "Why do you act funny at a certain time of the month?", And "Is it that time of month again?". We guys seem to be a little naive, when it comes to the right and wrong thing to say to girls. Or at least where I live  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff