Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cane da angelo

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:48 pm
Name:Megan
Education:High School Freshman

Favourite Anime(s): Naruto,FMA,Wolf's Rain,Digimon and Many Others. Dose Oban Star Racers Count?

Favourite Music: Just about anything.

Favourite type of AMV: Comidy and Sweet, sad ones

AMVS: I have 28,mostly Naruto Ones. I started 3 months ago so im not the best at them. My Youtube Name Is Queenira.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:47 am
Name: Zelly-fangirl. my real name is a seeeecret.... ninja

Fave Anime: The Slayers, FMA, Trigun, Azumanga Daioh, and more that would take three days to list.

Fave Music: pretty much J-anything

Fave AMV Genre: comedy and stuff that's fun to sing/dance to. and parodies. even if it aint music.

AMV's: none. sweatdrop  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

NerdStrudel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:37 pm
Name: Blain
Favourite Anime(s): Samurai Champloo, Inuyasha, DBZ, Trigun, Cwoboy Bebop
Favourite Music:Rock Like uh... AFI and Metallica and Green Day and stuff
Favourite type of AMV: i like a good actions but also love the funny ones

i Am and amv maker.. at the moment i'm using WMM at least up to this point i have.. i take request for amvs so if you want one then ask smile

also i have like idk 20 i think amvs my older ones suck sweatdrop BUT my newer ones are decent... my youtube name is NerdStrudel  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:07 pm
name: um... i think it's to hard for most of you to say sweatdrop
ocupation: i'm 16 what do you think? stare
studio: hunh yeah right, me, some unknown youtube editor in a studio? please stare
faverit anime:love hina, gits(all of them), black lagoon, sameri shamploo, and more that i cant remember at the moment mrgreen
faverit music: electronice, house, techno and some pop/rock
faverit type if amv: heavy effects and electronica

I edit AMVs, big surprise right? All of them are on youtube right now but i plan to start putting them on "the org" soon, I am not a member of any studio and am not planning to start one, but would rather join one that is established mrgreen . On youtube my AMVs have 12978 veiws for all 16 together.

i'm trying to get my dad to get me adobe premier and he did, but it was a bootleg and didn't work so i'm stuck using good ol' wmm.

i hope to soon enter a con. and join a studio and just in case you missed it
here is a link to my AMVs  

mangamannumber1

San_Yuen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:46 pm
Name: San_Yuen (in Gaia,) sasuke13 in my AMVs and youtube
Production: Haven't created a production yet since it's only me. But if I need help with some friends I know, it'd be "Defective Team 7 Productions" (only in youtube.)

Favorite Anime: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Naruto, Utawarerumono, My/Mai HiME, Mai Otome, Samurai Champloo, Rurouni Kenshin, Tales of Phantasia, AIR, Tactics, and more.
Favorite kind of AMV: Fast paced, lot's of effects, something that you wouldn't expect to happen, lyrics to blend in, rhythmic and song connects with video (like an explosion with a huge guitar strike.) Mainly rock AMVs. Oh parodies too, lol.

I still got to learn from making AMVs, I use a fairly good media maker, waayy better then MM. And I hope to create some great effects with it. razz If I ever learn how to use Filezilla FTP server correctly, I'll make them downloadable eventually X_X*

Current AMVs online: 8
Total made: 11

My Channel  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:42 am
Name: Meagan Snow
Favourite Anime(s): Fruits basket,Ruroni Kenshin,And Advent Children
Favourite Music: anything but rap
Favourite type of AMV:I kinda the ones that tug at your heart tearjerkers I guess and I like Parodies I guess any^^  

FruitsbasketmaniacMeggy_-

Yolko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 am
Name: Yolko. Real name Irina.
Occupation: I'm not sure.. sweatdrop Here in Finland the school system is a bit different and I've studied English only about 3 and half years so I cant really explain.. emo )
Favourite Anime(s): Mai HiME, Mai Otome, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Azumanga Daioh, DNAngel, Mahou Sensei Negima. I bet here's not all of them, because I have a bad, bad memory.
Favourite Music: Mostly rock (some j-rock, but mostly from other countries)
Favourite type of AMV: I like action. Well, not shooting with (normal) guns, but fantasy-action AMVs are good. (especially if the clips are from Mai HiME ^^) And parodies are nice too. (Particle HiME is absolutely the best 8D)

I'm really addicted with AMVs. -_-'' I do them all the time and my friends and family are starting to get a bit worried about it. And ALWAYS when I hear a song I like I start thinking if I could do an AMV in it. rofl I've make about 20 AMVs about Mai HiME (but when I watched them afterwords, about half of them were so crappy I deleted them... rolleyes ) Yes, they're all about it, the really same anime. 3nodding But it's kind of annoying - I have to use a lot of same clips in different videos, beacause I don't have episodes on my computer. I have tried million times to load them from different places, but somehow, AVI-files don't work on my computer (and I have no idea is it my computer or the videos which aren't working). crying So I just download hundred AMVs from AMV.org and do videos with the clips other AMV-makers have done. It may sound weird, but it's almost the same thing as doing AMVs with episodes. Oops, maybe this is little too much when I just have to introduce myself.. Sorry. sweatdrop

Don't be mad at me if I don't always understand or do something wrong. As I said, I'm from Finland and only twelve years old. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:23 am
Name: Ana
Favourite Anime(s): Hellsing, Petit Cossette, Rozen Maiden, and Death Note.
Favourite Music: I like everything, but when it comes to Amv's it really depends on how the anime is.
Favourite type of AMV: I love any kind as long as it is good and people acctully put effort in it and try to do their best.

Ive been making Amv's since I was 13 or so. I stopped making them for about a year and started up again when I saw the most amazing 3 episode long anime, called Le Cossette De Petit Cossette. I fell in love with it and HAD to make an AMV so far (sinc june) all of my amv's but two are petit cossette. I think I did a good job on a few but others I know are horrible. I dont take requests unless I like the song, watch the anime, and like the anime.  

MusicBitch

Suan SSenKrad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:29 pm
Name: Jaime
Favorite Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, King of Bandits Jing, Gravitation
Favorite Music: Anything from Beethoven to Marilyn Manson (I think that about covers all music genres)

I have been making AMV since I was about 15, since we had a media class where we had to make "movies" every few weeks. I recently picked up the hobby after my computer got updated, and have made a few FMA lip syncs, and others that are me singing to a slideshow or something close to that

My username on Youtube is inugravinumberonefan if anyone is interested in checking out my videos.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:42 pm
Welcome!

but... but but but.... no linkys? gonk I demand video links!  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

Ashkance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:53 pm
Name: Vi
Favourite Anime(s): Depends on my mood...
Favourite Music: last.fm it changes constantly
Favourite type of AMV: serious ones... comedy/parody... depends on my mood as well

AMV's are a hobby of mine... and I want to improve on them. I'm usually only able to make video game ones since I can't really get clips for anything else rolleyes

youtube profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:45 am
Sparrow-Shun
Name: Vi
Favourite Anime(s): Depends on my mood...
Favourite Music: last.fm it changes constantly
Favourite type of AMV: serious ones... comedy/parody... depends on my mood as well

AMV's are a hobby of mine... and I want to improve on them. I'm usually only able to make video game ones since I can't really get clips for anything else rolleyes

youtube profile

^^ Welcome to the club!! >w<

We hope to be starting the AMV contests soon so be sure to check in!
((and we have a banner contest now))

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:09 am
Name: Kat
Occupation: Do we mean vocation or employ? I'm an amature animator (amature; old iroquis word for "suck") who currently works in a booth at pagan, craft, and rennesance fairs. I like it, I love dressing up.
Favourite Anime(s): Slayers, Studio Ghibli (Hayao Misaki is a god) Futurama isn't an anime, but I love it so.
Favourite Music: I'm pretty electic. My favorites are metal, and other angry music like that, and some embarassingly pop-y dance music, but with both, the bad songs are really bad. I have only been exposed to good j-pop, but I'm sure that there's bad j-pop out there. There's some pretty nice folk if you know where to look, though the best folk is the folk that kinda rocks out. There's even some country songs with reedeemable aspects, so long as you don't play the same CD in the same class every day for a semester. But I have never heard a rap I liked.
Favourite type of AMV: Comedies, of course, but I also really like romances and upbeat AMVs that wouldn't be classed as comedy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:04 pm
*cartwheel by* Weeeeeeeee!!! rofl heehee!

Ameute is here! I love AMVs! A person once gave me a simple cut and paste video maker and I made a few for my own intertanment rolleyes

I love anime music video. Some people don't like the old kind (ones without speical effects) but I still like those.
I don't like when someone takes a random song and throws a bunch of Sailor scout attacks and transformashion and calls it a video talk2hand

The ones I have the most of are Armitage the third and Wiess Kruez (I still have some Sailor Moon)

I have a bunch of "Production" / "Studio" website I collected.
I have diel up so it takes a while for them to load. Luckly I can now go to the libary computer and watch youtube. But there's still nothing like sitting at home and enjoying them.

Ameute

1,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:17 pm
blaugh Welcome Kittywitch and Ameute! blaugh

The AMV Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items