Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a freak? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racssirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:33 am
All the time from the evil ones (chavs) at school. Weirdo, feak, I have been called just about everything and every single damn attempt of an insult I take as a compliment. This really pisses them off... and I love it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:23 pm
Yes, by both family and friends....

I can't remember if I've posted here before...  

T w ! s t e d

NaneXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:58 pm
not to my face at school but by my dad -__-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:25 pm
lola_siannodel
Have you ever been called a freak? Was it a family member, kids your age, or both?

I've been called a freak by kids all the time, though when I piss off my dad, he'd call me names, sometimes 'freak'
Yes. But then again I don't care. I am what I am...  

frogshatred

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:44 am
Every moment of my every life by everyone in every way. Nice funny mean cruel... so on...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:15 pm
surprisingly not yet, only by my father, he calls me a freak all the time. and he goes around the house "singing" Gothic Girl by the 69 Eyes because I accidentally left that cd in his truck and he was listening to it I guess, he hates that stuff, and he came home singing "my little gothic girl" and making fun of me. But little kids say, "Wow you look cool, do you know the devil?" It's pretty funny  

CandyCanexIsxDead

[tt] CARD SHARK

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:41 pm
I have been called freak, to my face and behind my back. This one kid wrote "FREAK" on a piece of notebook paper and shoved it in my face. O.o Though that was in seventh grade. My sister calls me freak all the time. She's always saying it as a way to, I guess, hurt my feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:55 am
Yeah, but I take it as a compliment. heart

frigid gator

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:01 am
My sister calls me a freak all the time. So do kids at my school, no biggie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:44 am
sure, but only people who I say are allowed to call me a freak can do that.

1.) Friends
2.) Family
3.) AIM chat
4.) those who do it in good humor

Anyone else who tries will be subjected to a vicious a**-kicking delivered by yours truly.  

Terg

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:51 pm
Of course I've been called a freak. By my family, my own friends (who are "freaks" as well), little kids, everybody. Most of the time I find it funny, or a compliment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:31 pm
Nobody in my school is goth, nobody knows what goth's really are. Although my character is mostly wearing black on gaia, it's not a portrayal of how I dress in real life. But because I'm different than most, and because I don't conform, I've actually been called a goth.

My hair is blonde. I wear no facial piercings, and I don't wear makeup like a raccoon, and yet, I've been called GOTH!!

Because I'm different, People have made fun of me : When i dyed my hair blue I got a lot of nasty comments, at school I'm sort of a misfit..  

Funkyblueeyes

Elven-Lied-Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:06 am
i have been called a freak many many times. my sister does it (but she's a prep) and kids my age call me one (also preps). but ya know what? i DON'T CARE! im a misfit because of my personality, but im proud cuz im me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:03 pm
I've been called a freak by people at school. My dad says he has a house full of freaks and it's really only me since my sister moved out.  

Elochai Sammael

PAPER MARlO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:42 pm
the govnment doesnt want us to be freaks so they are makeing people call us freaks till we get sick of it and not be freaky!but know they wont get me im to smart for them! *twiches*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff