Yes.
  No.
  I am that person.
View Results

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:32 pm
Al-araaf
Interesting...
Anyway, I deal with posers like this kid all the time.
In my personal opinion he could be placed as an emo.
But thats just me...
(Sorry if I look like an idiot or offend anyone)

yea, he seems much more "emo" as you call it, he's just a poser all around though, he seems to be going purely on incorrect stereotypes to scare people, not a real goth, just someone who need something to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:50 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
My boyfriends friend is like that. When she first moved here, someone tried talking to her and she broke his arm. Scary but true.

I LOVE IT! ya... I may seem nice... but if someone ******** with me..... the end result is exactly what she did O.o....  

Schizophrenic Angel

xxxdeletemexxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:33 pm
I'm the one getting sent to the counselors office because people think I'm writing a hit list and slashing my wrists in the bathroom, none of which are true. I just have a bad attitude toward people that are bitchy to me.
It's just kinda annoying.

But I've never met anyone too scary... there was just Melvin. He entertained himself by stapling his watch to his arm and giving himself papercuts in the eye *and ******** up one of his eyes that way*
But he was cool. Always had a new theory about how the world was formed "God splurged on his floor and we're all just his little swimmers"
Sometimes he claims he is God and starts recruiting followers, and we even started planning to take over Germany, but then he dropped out and got his GED... I miss Melvin.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:36 pm
are you talkin about the kid at chs in ct?  

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:26 pm

Willie-John[Abomination]

i don't think i've erer seen some one too goth its scary...and i lve gothy kids..my girlfriend is goth..and i do have this one friend who is super goth..but in my eyes hes so cool...i like gothic people..in opinion..they are some of the greatest people ever  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:18 pm
I don't think so  

Xeryo

Unforgiving Lunatic

Xeryo

Unforgiving Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:27 pm
who knows. I don't care.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:00 pm
all i can say, with my own expirences, is that if you said bad things to bring it out, you need to either opologize, or just ignore him. im with the other person tho.

why inform the school yourr going to bomb them, when you can take EVERYONE out instead of just a few who didnt listen.

in short...if you were a b***h. you brought it apon yourself...

but i have a question...why put your title "ever seen a GOTH so GOTH its scary" if its about a bomb threat and s**t...,thats kinda dumb..you could serious get others angry at you for that..i know you didnt mean it like that but thats how i took it. i was offended. but i get overthings by ranting..rantic rox like fomey.  

Jakk-Arcani

mcr.forever!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:36 pm
hold a knife facing into his neck and tell him not to be a poof or youl kill him  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:33 pm
I use to view my boyfriend that way, haha, although now I don't really pick up on it half as much as I used to.  

jessi exstasi

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:49 pm
While this isn't always true, I've found that commonly, the people who look "most goth" (i.e. "so goth its scary") aren't actually goths, but are componsating for their "un-gothness" with aesthetics.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:56 pm
yakusugy
all i can say, with my own expirences, is that if you said bad things to bring it out, you need to either opologize, or just ignore him. im with the other person tho.

why inform the school yourr going to bomb them, when you can take EVERYONE out instead of just a few who didnt listen.

in short...if you were a b***h. you brought it apon yourself...

but i have a question...why put your title "ever seen a GOTH so GOTH its scary" if its about a bomb threat and s**t...,thats kinda dumb..you could serious get others angry at you for that..i know you didnt mean it like that but thats how i took it. i was offended. but i get overthings by ranting..rantic rox like fomey.

Agreeing with everything.
Especially the last paragraph.
What's so gothic about threatening to blow up the school? That's just messed up, whether your gothic or not. :/

(I'm back from my...10 month hiatus? D: ).  

Seraphynthetic

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:44 pm
i used to be kind of like that.

the therapy didn't help whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:09 am
heart Well, not scary, annoying domokun , she wants to be goth so badly that she combines hiddeous clothes and everytime you try to speak with her she's all dramatic, 'omg, I'm sooo depressed and gothic and you'll never reach my level of gothness' stare I seriously hate her sweatdrop heart  

neverwinter33

Shade RazorKiss

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:35 am
Mz.Wiggles
There's this kid at my school that scares me.
He writes hit list and threatens to bomb the school.
I've said some nasty things about him because of some stuff he's done and I think it got back to him.
He gives my dirty looks and s**t now.
It scares me.
I've had nightmare after nightmare about him.
I want them to stop soo bad!!
crying

I wouldn't say that's a Goth.
But oh well...
*sigh*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items