Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:50 pm
feeling unsafe from al of the different scents, dark went to make a break for the snowy woods when she stopped at the sight of another, bigger wolf  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:57 pm
she had heard someone say before that he was the alpha in this area, and because of her smaller size b/c shes so young, she was even more intimidated  

Dark_wolf124

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:01 pm
Jaden was still under the wallfall sleeping in the moonligth coldness. He was still fairly cold but he mange tro light a fire next to him on a small rock which made quiet alot fo heat which kept him warm.

Artemis was still walking around with larka when they noticed another pup not to far from them. so they decided to go ahead and walked oevr to her. "Hello?" Artemis said ahs he looked at her

Larak still wasen't saying anything and followed artemis from behind and sat down next to her has she smilled looking up at the moon. She then looked around woundering where jaden had gone to.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:03 pm
in an atempt to escape all of the wolves, dark darted toward the waterfall only to find another wolf with a flame next to it  

Dark_wolf124

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:07 pm
Jaden heard someone running towards him and put the falme out has he looked at them. Jaden wanted to be left alone

Artemis looked at her runnigna wya and decided to follwo her. "hey, wait." Artemis said ahs he looked around woudnering where she was going.

Larka was in no hurry so she follwoed them by walking at a fast pace.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:10 pm
Slighter
Jaden heard someone running towards him and put the falme out has he looked at them. Jaden wanted to be left alone

Artemis looked at her runnigna wya and decided to follwo her. "hey, wait." Artemis said ahs he looked around woudnering where she was going.

Larka was in no hurry so she follwoed them by walking at a fast pace.

Dark turned around and saw all of the wolves from outside had followed her, she fluffed up her fur coat to make herself look bigger b/c she was so small, she was afraid she may have to fight these wolves to escape, her heart was pounding, she was both excited and afraid  

Dark_wolf124

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:14 pm
Jaden made sure nobody would see him so he curled up into a ball and hided in the darkness.

Artemis looked at her and sighed. 'Don;t worry we won't hurt you, Where just pups to." He siad ahs he moved towards her and sat down a few yards away from her.

Larak noded has she tried comforting her with her smille. She then sat next to Artmis and sighed.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:16 pm
still nervous dark approached the other pups and sat closer to them

"hi im dark, who are you"  

Dark_wolf124

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:18 pm
Aretmis looked at her and smilled. "im Artemis, And this is my sister, Larka." He siad ahs he smilled and nudged her playfully.

Larak noded and smilled ahs she walked around her and then netx to artemis again.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:21 pm
"well i should leave, my old family says that ill only cause a problem if i stay around otehr wolves to long, thats why they disowned me"

a sad look appeard in dark's eyes as she was about to get up and walk away  

Dark_wolf124

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:23 pm

Atemis shook hsi head. "Just bad influence." He said ahs he ran infront fo her and blocked her way.

Larka follwoed Artemis lead but instead sat down behind of her.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:26 pm
"no thats not it............they called me a devil wolf, they say that theres a prophecy that i have enbedded in my paw" dark raises her paw to show atemis and larka "they say that these things on my paw look like the numbers 666, which is the devil's number, the prochecy is that ill take over and kill my wolfmates....so they brought me to a river and put me on a log and let me drift away, and i dont know how to swim, but then i arrived near here and now im here"  

Dark_wolf124

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:31 pm
Jaden heard her story and stepped out fo the cave and looked around. "Lies, That what they said about my Dad, But non of it happened." He said ahs he sat netx to teh waterfall looking at them.

Artemis looked at Jaden and smilkled. "where you hiding there the entire time?" Artemis asked him ahs he laugehd lightly. "But it is true my father was said to be like that."

Larka smilled ahs she finaly saw Jaden and looked back at them

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:34 pm
Dark turned to jaden with tears in her eyes

"then why would my own parents and family and pack leave me to die in the river if it was all lies, the elder had said this would happen and he was always right"

Dark turned around and ran out of the cave and headed toward the forest(go to the forest thread, theres other ppl we can also rp with)  

Dark_wolf124

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:48 pm
Black looked at Lur adn nodded" yes.. adn those are their pups.. Its very nice to meet you " She said again ^-^  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff