PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:40 pm
FlamingChihuahua
xXHokutoXx
DannoP
FlamingChihuahua
xXHokutoXx
FlamingChihuahua
xXHokutoXx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I never said it would be a cake walk... stare And I know their price range. I'm not expecting to win or anything, I just wanted to make something that I thought looked cool. You don't have to point out to everyone how impossible my avi would be... >.>
Sorry, I thought in the rules it stated the KISS method.

"Do not over clutter the avy. Follow the KISS method - Keep It Simple Stupid. "

Doesn't look all that cluttered to me confused
Oh, sorry, I messed up. I was referring to the "Wiz bang thing that I'll never get" statement.
XxXHorridXDreamerXxX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
devil tail
short white socks
black tie
chain wallet
co-co kitty plushie (lookout)
zorro mask

Give Or Take Items Off Of This Its Pretty Simple And Looks Great

a devil tail, O.O
That is pretty expensive, O.O
Well, that is definitely a good avvie NE way.
Devil tail run around 4.3mil now.
Thank you! At least someone see's where I'm coming from. >.>
I can't even find somebody willing to sell an angelic halo. Once again, wiz bang.
Edit: oh, so you don't expect him to even consider it. Well, that makes sense.

I didn't say I don't expect him to consider it, I said I don't expect to win. Why are you making such a big deal over this? Just because you want to win so badly you have to try and bring other people's down? You're pretty pathetic if you really want to win that bad that you would want to "hurt" someone's feelings. Give it a rest, will you? I don't care what you say about, I just wanted to have some fun. You know what? I'm better than that. Good luck to you all and good day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:46 pm
FlamingChihuahua, ever heard of "Blessed is he who expects nothing for he shall never be disappointed"? With the way you've been acting, you're just setting yourself up for some sorrow if you lose. Note that I said if. I am not saying anyone here in particular is going to win. It's all fine and dandy to enter for the fun of it, maybe help ManagerKyoto decide what his avatar should look like, and as an added bonus get some kind of prize. But going so far as to almost expect winning, in such a way that you'd say "I'm 99% going to win." is uncalled for. Now, I am aware that you have not said that once, but it is what your posts are suggesting to the average person. The end draws near, so let's go out with good sportsmanship, okay?  

Danno

FlamingChihuahua

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:05 pm
DannoP
FlamingChihuahua, ever heard of "Blessed is he who expects nothing for he shall never be disappointed"? With the way you've been acting, you're just setting yourself up for some sorrow if you lose. Note that I said if. I am not saying anyone here in particular is going to win. It's all fine and dandy to enter for the fun of it, maybe help ManagerKyoto decide what his avatar should look like, and as an added bonus get some kind of prize. But going so far as to almost expect winning, in such a way that you'd say "I'm 99% going to win." is uncalled for. Now, I am aware that you have not said that once, but it is what your posts are suggesting to the average person. The end draws near, so let's go out with good sportsmanship, okay?
That was simply what I believe I have screwed up. I haven't quite SEEMED to be a great sport, but by nature I question, take answers and speculate.
I am sorry, all avvies are truly amazing in style and sophistication, I have no real thought that I will win.
The nature of myself makes me seem jerkish online, but truly I do not mean to get rid of people, simply I ask WHY.
Please accept my forgiveness.
I will forfit some of my winnings if I even win (which I probably won't) to those who were truly hurt, even though I probably won't win NE way.
True that ManagerKyoto will have a rough time figuring out the winner out of all of this.
Good luck to you all.
Please accept my apologies, I feel horribly misunderstood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:28 pm
*offers tea and cookies* whee all in all i think everyone did pretty good here.... I know jono, and he said i couldn't do one cause of it crying

.....not that i'd really be able to figure it out anyways sweatdrop *laughs nervously*  

Tanaquil_night

xXHokutoXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:17 pm
FlamingChihuahua
DannoP
That was simply what I believe I have screwed up. I haven't quite SEEMED to be a great sport, but by nature I question, take answers and speculate.
I am sorry, all avvies are truly amazing in style and sophistication, I have no real thought that I will win.
The nature of myself makes me seem jerkish online, but truly I do not mean to get rid of people, simply I ask WHY.
I will forfit some of my winnings if I even win (which I probably won't) to those who were truly hurt, even though I probably won't win NE way.
True that ManagerKyoto will have a rough time figuring out the winner out of all of this.
Good luck to you all.

I'm sorry too.. I feel I've been a bit of a jerk as well. My appologies!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:35 pm
twisted just copy mine it is the a** kickenist!!!  

voiceofdog

FlamingChihuahua

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:02 am
xXHokutoXx
FlamingChihuahua
DannoP
Good luck to you all.

I'm sorry too.. I feel I've been a bit of a jerk as well. My appologies!
Friends?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:28 am
crying it's so beautiful! *squeark!*  

Tanaquil_night

ManagerKyoto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:38 am
NO MORE ENTRIES

WINNER ANNOUCED SOON!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:54 am
The winner is Engineer_of_Doom. Her green ducky submission won my heart.

The runner-ups are DannoP, FlamingChihuahua and xXHokutoXx. You all get 1000 each.

I liked all of your submissions and will invite you to come back in a week or so time for another contest.

Pm me if you would like a reason why I did not choose your avartar.

Thanks for hanging in there.  

ManagerKyoto
Crew

ManagerKyoto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:08 am
Winning entry.

User Image

Ducky 25,000
Green Kilt 1,000
Moss Argyle Shirt 1,125
Cream Scott Socks 695
Green Tartan 829
Midori Cache Shades 3,750
Red Bowtie 250
Glacier Avalanche Boots 2,300

Total=34949

Opotional (even though included in photo) Emo Bag 135k ish

Thanks engineer_of_doom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:35 am
Engineer truly deserves this. Thank you for the runner up award, it is very nice to do that for us.  

FlamingChihuahua

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:16 am
*squeals with delight*

I won? I can't believe it. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:38 pm
congrates engineer-of-doom I thinkl yours is cute!!!!! congrates to the runners up as well thanx for the fun smile  

Sher90#2

Danno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:07 pm
Wooh! Consolation prize! Congrats engineer-of-doom, FlamingChihuahua, and xXHokutoXx  
40: ManagerKyoto's Literate Slice Of Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff