Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_Nyko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:21 pm
Hello  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:33 am
This is such a cute subforum <3  

snubsnub
Crew

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:33 pm
Personally, I use paint and Photoshop alot. I like to think im pretty good with explosions. To show my talent, i will post my most recent work [sorry if it stretches the page a bit] I call it, death of the Nx, or the death of lies [guess what i dont like]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:37 pm
xp yum cryans question  

moko123456789

Sabby-love

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:11 pm
blaugh YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GEEK/NERDS!!!

I am such a nerd, and I loooooooooove it, im on the compu sooooooo much during the day, and Anime and MAnga are my GODS my school had a Anime club and i was in it...when i moved and went to another school, lol

and you know im a dork, cause when i leave for Basic training in a little bit, my job in the Air Force is going to be Disabling bombs!!! ooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaah

so i think this is my home now ^^ *drags in a blanket and makes a pallet on the floor* *lays down and promptly falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:07 pm
hi
i am disabled and not allowed to work anymore but i read alot and research things alot so i guess i am a nerd.
nice to know i can come somewhere to discuss things.
-angel-  

angeldevil78233

AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:30 pm
I suppose i'm a nerd. I wear glasses(not by choice though) and i'm obsessed with anything Anime/Manga related. I collect random pictures/wallpapers for my computer in my spare time...which i hardly ever have...
DARN SCHOOL!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Woah...this is my kinda place! But how to quantify my nerdness?

I. COMPUTERS
    I relate more to computers than humans sad .
    I want to go into computer science (MIT, if I can make it sweatdrop ).
    I know the Java programming language. Any questions or requests are welcome!
    I am looking for a tutor in another language, maybe C++? C? PHP? Can anybody help?

II. STAR TREK
    I think it's safe to say I've seen a three quarters of all Star Trek (all of TOS and TNG, all but one season of DS9 and Voyager).
    Judging from this guild's opening page, I fear this will earn me no friends, but I believe UPN's Star Trek: Enterprise was a stain on all of humanity. scream
    I know most episodes by name, and have all the Star Trek I've seen on VHS! (The DVDs weren't out when I started getting these... mad )

III. ALL ELSE
    I know pi to fifty decimal digits! (Actually fifty-two, counting the leading 3 and the number I round off to say I know fifty.)
    I hope to achieve the greatness of Data, HAL, WOPR, Durandal, Cortana, S.H.O.D.A.N., or any of the other great AIs.
    Gordon Freeman (his holiness at right) is my HERO. If he showed up at my door right now I would give him anything. ANYTHING. (Yes, in the creepy way. eek )

I also RP sporadically, write when it fancies me, and keep my Xbox 360 nice and warm from use. (This time, not in the creepy way... eek )  

DivideByZero14

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:55 pm
DivideByZero14
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Woah...this is my kinda place! But how to quantify my nerdness?

Judging from this guild's opening page, I fear this will earn me no friends, but I believe UPN's Star Trek: Enterprise was a stain on all of humanity. scream
You've earned a friend, and finally someone agrees with me! Thats why i blew iit up *see above*
I hope to achieve the greatness of Data, HAL, WOPR, Durandal, Cortana, S.H.O.D.A.N., or any of the other great AIs.
I know all of those except SHODAN and Druandal. Go HAL!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:07 pm
I guess I'm a nerd because I love Manga and Anime, and I have more fun playing on the computer than going outside.... sweatdrop The sun doesn't like me....  

FinalFantasyFanAeCK

Mika_Ichijougi

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:43 pm
heart Wee, a place where I belong!~giggles~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:05 pm
I Do infact beleive i belong here...i hope. I like to RP and i <3 anime and manga. I dont know alot about computers or anything...buti know i like HTML and CSS, even though im not verry good. I adore photoshop, but i have like...the very first version. I like reading classic literature, um...stuff by Anthony Burgess and old british literature. I suppose thats enough for an introduction...Ill see everyone around..  

Digital Quill

xRaimi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:53 am
hi i'm zechs. i think i'm geeky, but am told i'm not (they just say i am when i'm not there lol) i'm into anime manga computers music and comedy.... anyone wanna talk?? pm and add me too!! anyone like broken saints? i want to learn some programming languages!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:08 pm
I'm pretty sure im a nerd, can I (what some evil Non-nerds say)"hang out" with you guys? question  

kitamoo

C0Dy_626

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:39 am
ummm. im a nerd....i white....nerd......i love anime/manga, im to smart for my own good (or so im told) i suck at making frendz and i like anything that happens on a computer  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games