Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Is it true about Mew Mew? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew=Sailor Moon?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Bunny_koi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:18 pm
NEVER  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:21 pm
Phoenix_17
its true mew mew power isnt like sailor moon but when I first saw it the first thing I thought is this, "oh my god this reminds me of sailor moon" it only reminded me of sailor moon cause there where girls that can transform and that reminded me of sailor moon and I love both shows ^^ mrgreen
oh my gosh! that looks so much like sailor venus in your sig!  

Bunny_koi

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:03 pm
But has anyone ever truly noticed how the TMM charaters somewhat resemble the SM charaters?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:36 am
Tokyo Mew Mew is in NO WAY Sailor Moon. They are obvious difference to the show anyways, but similar things though because it's a magical girl show, so they are going to be similarities to it because of that. Here are just a few things what ever magical girl should have-

A cute animal mentor or sidekick who can identify the bad guys

A team of friends who assist her in the battle against evil.

Mysterious allies, who help, then melt away into the shadows.

The ability to transform from mild-mannered girl into a magical warrior. To transform, she needs to utter special words or use special items.

Magical powers triggered by catchy names.

Elaborate, ever-changing costumes.

An unattainable love interest that doesn’t notice the normal girl, but is interested in the Magical Girl.

A long history that links her to a mythical past that has been hidden or forgotten. She often has a royal connection; she may be a princess of a forgotten kingdom.

A familiar setting such as a school where the character’s innocent past conflicts with the new responsibilities of magical power.

Now I dare you to go a watch a magical girl show that isn’t Tokyo Mew Mew or Sailor Moon and tell me that you see those kind of stuff in them also.

[m i n t y]

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:44 pm
[m i n t y]
Tokyo Mew Mew is in NO WAY Sailor Moon. They are obvious difference to the show anyways, but similar things though because it's a magical girl show, so they are going to be similarities to it because of that. Here are just a few things what ever magical girl should have-

A cute animal mentor or sidekick who can identify the bad guys

A team of friends who assist her in the battle against evil.

Mysterious allies, who help, then melt away into the shadows.

The ability to transform from mild-mannered girl into a magical warrior. To transform, she needs to utter special words or use special items.

Magical powers triggered by catchy names.

Elaborate, ever-changing costumes.

An unattainable love interest that doesn’t notice the normal girl, but is interested in the Magical Girl.

A long history that links her to a mythical past that has been hidden or forgotten. She often has a royal connection; she may be a princess of a forgotten kingdom.

A familiar setting such as a school where the character’s innocent past conflicts with the new responsibilities of magical power.

Now I dare you to go a watch a magical girl show that isn’t Tokyo Mew Mew or Sailor Moon and tell me that you see those kind of stuff in them also.

I do all the time thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:25 pm
it is just a fialed attempt to look like it if you ask me  

Mosflow

Magical Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:12 pm
Mosflow
it is just a fialed attempt to look like it if you ask me

Your're probably right but it's the same basic idea; teenage or pre-teen, sometimes, girls gain the ability to transform and gain abnormal powers.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:16 am
I totally think that Tokyo Mew Mew was modeled after Sailor Moon. They did a horrible job on Mew Mew Power though. But Sailor Moon still can't be beat!  

Foxy Tsuki

lillaur

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:43 am
nuffin can be as good as salior moon
also mew mew power is nuffin like salior moon
i luv salior moon  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:00 am
Mew mew is cool but it is no way near SM  

Mala-Kun

Eternal Warrior

5,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:51 pm
I could have sworn Tokyo Mew Mew was made by the same creators as Sailor Moon. sweatdrop Cleary im off XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:21 pm
[GS] Luna
I could have sworn Tokyo Mew Mew was made by the same creators as Sailor Moon. sweatdrop Cleary im off XD

Don't worry when I first saw it I thought that they might be  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

ruenia

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:57 am
I, personally, like both BSSM and TMM equally. (NOT MMP though. Yuck) THough TMM is very similar to BSSM, I like them both for different reasons. It really doesn't matter to me how similar it is. In fact, I have one of my BSSM and TMM books in my school bag right now, next to each other. As far as I'm concerned, they're both great.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:53 pm
Tokyo Mew Mew is good, I have read it, but its nothing like Sailor Moon and nothing can replace it  

samancia

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:05 pm
Yeah I'm same I like both. Thought I can't really say between TMM and MMP.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff