Other or Neither
View Results

Ladieburd

6,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:29 pm
I like Kenshin and Kaoru and then Sano and Megumi. You can't tell me that Sano and Megumi don't totally belong together...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:59 pm
Sano and Megumi. I was a very avid supporter of them a few years ago and looked for hints that they liked each other every time I watched the show.

When I got into gay pairings, I liked Aoshi and Kenshin. sweatdrop  

Idaho Rose

Empress_Tsubame

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:06 pm
I like Yahiko and Tsubame ^^
~That pairing is so cute~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:30 pm
Kenshin/Karou they are my fave they look good together i wish they would put the show on dvd  

undertaker-hinata-fan

iKenshin Himura

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:36 pm
All couples ^^x
oro? o.Ox
Kaoru and Kenshin of course ^_^x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:51 pm
Blood_ Covered_Pheonix
Sano and Megumi are the best RK couple, in my opinion.

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!! eek
I JUST TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! ^-^ heart
IT'S THE BEST COUPLE OF RK!!!!!!
OK, KENSHIN X KAORU, MISAO X AOSHI ARE CUTE COUPLES TOO ^^
BUT MY FAVORITE IS:
SANOSUKE X MEGUMI!!! SXM FOREVER!!! YAY !! ^O^

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

heart heart

Sagara-Zelda

Sagara-Zelda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Genbu no miko Marie
flam3gurl
I reckon Aoshi and Misoa. They are like perfect and their story is soooo cute!!! Thy're like yin and yang!

Aoshi and Misao? Let's see... Unfortunately, I find their relationship a bit awkward. He raised her, she is ten years younger than him, Aoshi's twenty-six, and Misao's sixteen, in the Japanese version, at least. Either way, there's still a major age difference, isn't it a bit strange for someone who raised another person to become their lover? This is set in the old ages, though, so it wouldn't really matter, but because I'm from the present time I find it very strange, so I just feel the need to state my opinion, this is a discussion.

It wouldn't work, think of what would happen to Misao, she's this bubbly, happy, positive girl, and Aoshi's an obsessive, anti social, depressive man. It's doubtful he's ever changing either, it's likely he'll never get over the deaths of the old Oniwaban members. If they did ever get together, it would only be for a little while, and probably just to make her happy, then help her to move on when he ended their relationship. Even if Aoshi wasn't the one to end it, Misao would, the circumstances of that ever happening would have to be when she's older, so of course, she should've matured a bit more, by the time she finally gained his 'love' she'd realize it was taking a childish crush too far. She would be an adult then, she may have felt she loved him like an adult would when she was sixteen, but it still wouldn't work.

To wrap this up, Aoshi is better off alone, and I don't think we can help but question his sexual preference at times... And at last, I don't want to argue, this is just what I think of the 'coupling,' which, by the way, is not official, it's just Misao who loves Aoshi. As far as I can tell, they're a pairing. But, if your opinion of what a coupling is means semi canon, than that's fine, too. They don't seem to fall under 'coupling,' though, because none of what's listed in bold below in the definition of 'coupling' applies to them. 'Closely associated romantically' has no power, either, because that would mean he had to return her love. So, this leaves me to believe, the strongest relationship these two could have is as a 'pairing,' as all of the definition applies to the two, when speaking of the characters, and the fans who like this pairing.

Coupling: Two people who are married, engaged, or otherwise closely associated romantically, or sexually.

Pairing: The action of pairing things or people. (In this case, used to describe a romantic relationship.)

Well, That's a cute couple I agree, and Misao is in love with Aoshi ^_^
maybe Aoshi feels the same ^.^, we really don't know because Aoshi is too serious ^.^
heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:02 pm
Definitely Kenshin and Kaoru. 3nodding

Then Sano and Megumi...what can I say? They're funny.

SOUJIRO AND ME!!! xd

a girl can dream.  

Yuki_0nna

Kuroi Lauli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:10 am
Kenshin and Kaoru. Definitely. XP
Like the other couples too of course but they're just... They're my number one favourite pairing alltogether X3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:16 pm
AoshixMisao  

Pyromaniac II

ASTROMANTIC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:46 pm
Genbu no miko Marie

Aoshi and Misao? Let's see... Unfortunately, I find their relationship a bit awkward. He raised her, she is ten years younger than him, Aoshi's twenty-six, and Misao's sixteen, in the Japanese version, at least. Either way, there's still a major age difference, isn't it a bit strange for someone who raised another person to become their lover? This is set in the old ages, though, so it wouldn't really matter, but because I'm from the present time I find it very strange, so I just feel the need to state my opinion, this is a discussion.

If you think about it, Kaoru is 17 and Kenshin is 28... It's an even bigger age gap. Plus it seems to me that Aoshi hasn't had as much hands-on raising as Okina.

Genbu no miko Marie
It wouldn't work, think of what would happen to Misao, she's this bubbly, happy, positive girl, and Aoshi's an obsessive, anti social, depressive man. It's doubtful he's ever changing either, it's likely he'll never get over the deaths of the old Oniwaban members. If they did ever get together, it would only be for a little while, and probably just to make her happy, then help her to move on when he ended their relationship.

I have to disagree. It seems obvious you've yet to read the manga, in which Aoshi is able to finally find a definition for his own personal justice, as well as a new purpose in life centered around it. The way he acted pretty much on Kenshin's behalf during the Jinchuu arc shows that he's far from anti-social; he's introverted, sure, but he doesn't dislike people as much as it may seem from his outward appearance.

That aside, Misao may be a little naive, but she's not stupid. If he hadn't shown her at least some of his own brand of subdued kindness in the past, I don't think she would've fallen for him. "Ice Blue Eyes" he may be, but she does say that he's always doing little things for the people he cares about, even while talking rough. I'm not arguing for a romatic relationship, per se, but to me it's obvious that he really cares about Misao.

Furthermore, if Aoshi weren't interested in Misao romantically, I don't think he'd be the type to lead her on, or sacrifice her happiness in the long run for a little in the short run.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:53 pm
Chibibotan
I don't think we've had one of there yet...I added the basic couples.

My favorite couple is AoshixMisao I suppose then it would KenshinxKaoru.

What about yours?

I like Kenshin & Kaoru. They're one of the best couples in the Kenshin Series.  

Tasha21

lillula

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:44 pm
Kenshin and Kaoru definitely, but I love Sano and Megumi. Guess I have a thing for couples with some ... disagreements.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:54 am
kenshin & kaoru definately

then i'd have to say
yahiko & tsubame
they're so cute together ^.^  

stfu_victoria

seidh-blade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:00 am
KxK...then tsubame n yahiko...  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items