Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:15 pm
claZa
Sorry to burst your bubble... but My guess is.. Kakashi is going to come before they strangel each other to death. gonk

Maybe, but I don't think it'll be an easy thing for Kakashi to interrupt. I think it'll be a while before he gets there and boy is HE going to be in for a treat to see what level Naruto and Sasuke are fighting at.

And damn, Sasuke's hair. Bed head from hell. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:29 pm
Zrana
claZa
Sorry to burst your bubble... but My guess is.. Kakashi is going to come before they strangel each other to death. gonk

Maybe, but I don't think it'll be an easy thing for Kakashi to interrupt. I think it'll be a while before he gets there and boy is HE going to be in for a treat to see what level Naruto and Sasuke are fighting at.

And damn, Sasuke's hair. Bed head from hell. xd
lol, yea, I'll be interested as to what he says about it, it's not like he could stop them. If he gets there while they're fighting there's not really anything he could do. Don't jump in the middle of it Kakashi! crying You're gonna die... Maybe he'll get there at the very end?

Oooh, that get's me thinking, what will the outcome be? What will the loser do?  

Reprieve
Captain

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:29 pm
gonk Kakashi better not die! This is gonna drive me nuts. 29% complete... It's been transulated!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:49 pm
new magna is the bomb. ohhhh curse level 2 and monster fox all up in ya face. domokun xd  

Fire Wraith

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:25 am
no fair i havnt seen the new naruto...i have only seen up to 99...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:22 am
Kakashi jumps in, uses sharingen, Sasuke still sucks at using his, Naruto and Sasuke gets owned.

Alternatively Naruto rips sasuke up one side and down the other before Kakashi gets there. On Tuesday over here or Monday for you guys I'll tell you what goes down. I hope that Naruto pwns Sasuke though. Pop the b*****d's ego. 3nodding  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:51 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Kakashi jumps in, uses sharingen, Sasuke still sucks at using his, Naruto and Sasuke gets owned.

Alternatively Naruto rips sasuke up one side and down the other before Kakashi gets there. On Tuesday over here or Monday for you guys I'll tell you what goes down. I hope that Naruto pwns Sasuke though. Pop the b*****d's ego. 3nodding

Hell yeah. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:18 pm
Naruto manga 231 is so thrilling. I know naruto won't die cause he's the main character but I still don't want Sasuke to turn evil either. Actually what I really want is for Sasuke to not go to Orochimaru at all scream I don't want Sasuke and Orochi becoming one. Just the thought of it makes me sick. I want to puke if that ever occurs. cry  

Kyubi no Youko

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:22 pm
Anyway I was wondering did the sound ninja's have the same effect when they were using the level 2 curse seal? I didn't know the curse seal could leave the body and into the hair.

Side Note: Naruto can't be defeated he has the ultimate power no matter how much power the curse seal increases Sasuke strength. Nothing can compare to Kyuubi ultimate power.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:25 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Anyway I was wondering did the sound ninja's have the same effect when they were using the level 2 curse seal? I didn't the curse seal could leave the body and into the hair.

Side Note: Naruto can't be defeated he has the ultimate power no matter how much power the curse seal increases Sasuke strength. Nothing can compare to Kyuubi ultimate power.

All the curse level 2 stuff gave people bushy white hair.

In pure power, I don't think anything can compare to the Kyuubi--that's where strategy and skill comes in. Hey, the Kyuubi was defeated and contained, so we know he isn't INVINCIBLE, just... really hard to beat down (and it really costs alot to do so).  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:26 pm
*twitches* SASUKE, YOU IDIOT!!!! WHY?!?? WHYYY!?!?!?

...sorry, had to get that out. XP

Anyway.. umm.. personally, i think.. big battle will occur, then, Shika and the other genin follow them, see the battle, then Kakashi jumps in (much like the Chidori/Rasengan mini-battle between them before) only, this time, he gets seriously injured trying to stop them, Naruto gets pissed off that Sasuke's being so reckless, comes CLOSE to killing him, but then, either Sasuke gets away and runs off to Orochimaru... or they have a talk and/or Naruto knocks him out and drags him back to Konoha.

..or something.. ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:05 pm
Just read the translation and I have to say this:

Just when I thought Sasuke couldn't annoy me even more... scream I WAS WRONG! His arrogance... stressed his arrogance...

Also the way things are going, I think Sasuke might discover the truth about Kyuubi. If he hasn't already...  

Curiously Sane

Sketched

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:52 pm
i was kinda peeved with the last page in 231.....2 words: super sayian.......NOOOO KISHIMOTO!! WHY!!!

*cough* anyways, i honestly hope sasuke becomes evil. or at the least a loner after this, maybe trying to find an alternate way to get the higher level of sharingan and destroy itachi.
but eh, i no no. although i thought the sense with full sharingan kicked major a**, i felt full on bullet time there lol.
Sasuke: there is no spoon.
Naruto:......a**......
xp
must have...more....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:10 pm
I want Sasuke to realize he's doing wrong and then have a complete nervous break-down and totally freak out. Good times, good times. And then Naruto could be all wtf? and Sasuke could go, jk and they'd fight again. Mr. Sasuke needs to be beat down... xp  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:50 pm
Meh to many Sasuke fan girls. Have you guys realized something? He is supposed to kill a friend to get the sharingen. Yet he hasn't killed Naruto and he has them. *raises an eyebrow* Suddenly this situation seems more complex.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff