Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:21 am
Tellus Jade
1. Sexah voice
2. Hair you can play with
3. Strange intelligence
4. Strong personality
5. Warped sense of Humor
6. Piercing eyes
7. the ability to put up with me. 3nodding
8. able to understand me
9. Nice hands
10. Sexah voice 3nodding

Basically the perfect man that will never exist. sad

*Looks at the list... then at her... then at the list again... then back at her.*

...go down that list once more when you're not half asleep with a head cold, k, babe? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:26 am
looks at the list very carefully, then to him stare what's your point? There is no male that good *shrug*  

Pleasant Distraction

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:28 am
*Crosses out #8.* Well, THAT one certainly went straight out the window. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:42 am
I understand quite well what you meant, I'm just saying THERE IS NO MALE THAT GOOD, not even a G.O.D. like you luv blaugh  

Pleasant Distraction

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:54 am
Really?

*Goes down the list...*

Number 1 and number 10 I think I've got in spades... at least so claims you and every female who's heard me. xp
Two I wonder what you mean with, but I'd assume...
Three, four, five... I win. 3nodding
Seven and Eight seem to go hand in hand, and if I couldn't put up with you, why would I be doing it so often? stare
So we're left with Six and Nine as the odd-men-out... I don't think Nine is an issue since Song asked for a picture of my hands. (*Quirks an eyebrow*)

So... nine out of ten ain't bad. If that last one is a 'no', that is... I dunno... I always thought it wasn't... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:12 pm
Name: Darialan
Name's Origin: Chracter name a came up with, originally intended just to represent me online. He's a quiet, cool headed guy that is kind to everyone.
Currently attending school at: not. but i will be taking A+ training at the Potter County Educational Council.
Employment: none
Siblings: One younger brother
Hobbies: RPing, computers, surfing the net, console RPGs.

Favorite System: PS2
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, .hack
Current game you are working on: Tales of Symphonia for GameCube
Favorite anime: Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist (ready to watch ep 46), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun
Favorite Manga: I haven't gotten into manga yet, but i wanna start on Inuyasha. (hear it was better than the anime.
Best Anime movie ever: Spirited Away

Favorite Food: Buffal Wings, Sesame Chicken(chinese), Nachos
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Donnie Darko
Favorite Instrument: Accoustic guitar or Violin
Favorite Store: hmmm. anything that has anime or music, i guess.
Favorite music: Linkin Park, Evanesence, Garth Brooks, Blackhawk, Gackt, See-Saw(Yuki Kajiura), Vanessa Mae(violin)

I was invited here by Pendan. And I have a guild of my own called "Your Fantasies Come True," which is an all fantasy RP guild. So far there are only 2 RPs and 20 members.

My weakness is keeping a plot going.

Edit: Real name: Josh  

Prince Darialan

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pleasant Distraction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:18 pm
eek okay you!!Darialan Love! I adore you. heart wink Most people I know have never even heard of BlackHawk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:13 pm
Because I've not posted yet... lol... any writer's forum regular should at least recognize me... I hope I've lost some of my infamy in time...

I go by Pat, Jareel, Spectre, Fyn... choose something... lol.

As for RPG, I'm into D&D 3.5 and I'm starting White Wolf and Call to Cthulu.

Freeform, I'm more into fantasy based role plays, though I think I've tried a bit of everything...

As for me... I'm an average 18 year old joe working at the Malkavian recruitment center known as Target and looking to getting highschool finished so I can get into a college out here somewheres...  

Punk Fox TH

Man-Hungry Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Fake Tragedy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:22 pm
Hmm. Most people here know each other...Curse me and my unsciable-ness!...Ness! >< Okay, now for a semi serious moment:
I'm Evie, and no, that is not my real, given name. It is a serious nickname. I have three Rps, the third being brand new and still needing members. The first one I took over for a friend, Freak_Represent, in the hopes that she would take over and that I didn't have to keep up with it. But, she hasn't been on a lot since, and now she had deleted her account. So, the joy of RPing was dumped on me. Literaly. Beware my blutness! I speak my mind!! Now that my life story is over, I would like to be the first real idot. 3nodding
OMG!111! I likz cint blif dat I gotz to go hur. Lik OMG!!1!1 >,<

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:32 am
Not all of us know eachother already xd *waves* Welcome to the guild!  

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

Fake Tragedy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:13 pm
Yo my amigo! sweatdrop Okay-just so everyone knows, I do mispell a lot...And I usually catch it and re-do it. 3nodding 3nodding
Okay, simple poll:
How many people here want rubber bands wedged between their back teeth for one week and can't eat anything for that time-and then a
three-day period after you get them out? Well, aparently, my parents think that it's a fun experice. I've been livng on noodles for the past five days....~shudders~ NOT MORE NOODLES, MOMMY, NO MORE!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:18 pm
WonderxLand
Yo my amigo! sweatdrop Okay-just so everyone knows, I do mispell a lot...And I usually catch it and re-do it. 3nodding 3nodding
Okay, simple poll:
How many people here want rubber bands wedged between their back teeth for one week and can't eat anything for that time-and then a
three-day period after you get them out? Well, aparently, my parents think that it's a fun experice. I've been livng on noodles for the past five days....~shudders~ NOT MORE NOODLES, MOMMY, NO MORE!!!

eek  

Captain

Kai Karasurei

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:41 pm
WonderxLand
Okay, simple poll:

eek

I am with you on that one
eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:53 pm
Kai Karasurei
WonderxLand
Okay, simple poll:

eek

I am with you on that one
eek

~pouts~ You would be the same way! The nice men in the white coats say that I gots better a long time ago. 3nodding BUT-the noddles are now My friends, we've come to an agreement: They'll sit there in the bowl, adn I'll eat them. domokun
((Just so you don't think that you are alone, I've often been called morbidly Insane. So often, actually, I think I'll change my name...))

Fake Tragedy

Fumoffu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:49 pm
Nice to meet everyone ^^ i'm new here and would like to learn how to RP and meet some new friends  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games