Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
The Sex Talk. *Dun dun daaa* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"The Talk":
  My parents gave me all the info I needed.
  I wish my parents had told me more.
  I learned about it from my friends.
  Aaah! *runs and hides*
  *covers ears* La la la la la...
View Results

Dr Mangosteen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:31 pm
When I was young, I thought it was a disease you could get if you hung around boys too much.

Then we got a sex-ed book from school in Grade 7 to read with our parents. My mother literally opened the book, read the first paragraph, and then closed the book and said "screw this".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:30 pm
I think you should leave it to the father to explain the general idea of sex to your son. All of the slang and little rumors will come from his friends. The technical stuff can be taught in sex ed. when he takes that in elementary school, and again in middle school.  

eraser_dust

luara ventress

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 am
just dont let what happened to me happen to him:

i watched family guy on saturday when i was 10 cuz i thought i could handle it but they showed an episode with peter watching a dvd that...ruined my childhood so i got curious and found out on the internet and well stuff happened gonk crying

DO NOT LET HIM WATCH FAMILY GUY UNLESS YOU LIKE HIM LOOSING HIS CHILDHOOD!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:12 am
I kind of learned it from the media and my friends. And my parents gave me a few books about my body and what happens, etc. The sex education at my school sucked, we didn't learn anything at all except for various ways of birth control and sexually transmitted diseases and how to stop yourself from getting them. But as much as that was informative, I didn't really learn anything else, such as how a baby's made. (I know how one's made, my memere, crazy lady she is, showed me how what the body does during a period and etc.)

Just bring up the subject casually and let your son ease himself in it at his own pace. Sure, some things are better if his father explains them, but some things are good as well for you to explain. Make it a joint effort.  

demon child me

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

the purple ghost-cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:57 pm
oh lord. i learned it from my mom AND my friends ive never talked with my dad its just... like... ewwww!!!! ok im not going into "the talk" oh lord  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games