Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:12 pm
beckylove
well if i want to do it in this thread i will do it cause u aint my mother and u cante tell me where to write it if i want to be friendly in this thread then i will be friendly .... end of conversation because u have no right tell me where to be of not to be friendly ok ...... so mote it be ...... stare

Seriously, it's all in the rules, if you don't wanna follow them you shouldn't be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:43 pm
Ndoki
Have you been diagnosed with a disease requiring you feed off people to survive?

no. but i mostly feed off of actual energy. i dont do alot of bloodfeeding.  

DR490N

Lilith Yamiko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:45 pm
i consider my self vampiric and here are some reasons:
-hate the sun
-drinks blood
-sleeps during the day (by choice)
-wander the night (coz its fun)
-owns a bat as a pet (she so jyoot ^^)
-had canines sharped to look like fangs (im not crazy XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:28 pm
DR490N
Ndoki
Have you been diagnosed with a disease requiring you feed off people to survive?

no. but i mostly feed off of actual energy. i dont do alot of bloodfeeding.

But if you NEEDED to, then it would be a physical deficiency, which can be proven and diagnosed by a doctor, which you would have proof of. If it isn't physical, then it's psychological, and not a need at all but more of a want. Vampires are known for NEEDING to feed off others to survive, and I can guarantee a doctor would be able to find and diagnose that almost instantly if it were real.  

Ndoki

vampyre_smiles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:03 am
Ndoki

The doctors have tried to blame my physical symptoms on everything from a minor heart condition I have (My heart is fine, thank you for asking.), to sun allergies (I don't get rashes, so it isn't that.), to iron-deficiency anemia (My iron and red blood cell count are both "normal".)

They told me to use good sun screen and take iron supplements. If you know a little about iron, you'll know it can build up and be dangerous in even slightly elevated levels. (My iron and red blood cell count are still "normal".)

I also do not have a plethora of other medical conditions that vampyrism is supposedly based on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:02 pm
But have doctors told you that you need to drink blood? I doubt it. I have issues with my heart as well that nobody can figure out, but that doesn't make me a vampire.  

Ndoki

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:42 pm
so most of the things you guys posted are things that are all true about vampires? wow. i mean i heard so many sterotypes that i didn't know what was real and what wasn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:36 pm
I think I actually believe in them. Not the Hollywood bullshit of course. But okay, true story: I'm working a little past my shift Saturday when the second shift guy comes in, waiting to use my machine. Well, we'd never met before since I've only been working there a few weeks. So he introduces himself and shakes my hand right? Well when he smiled it looked like he had fangs, and for like two hours after he touched me, I was just..off, I dunno how else to explain it. I was really jittery, acting almost paranoid and on speed, and his scent was so damn powerful man. It was weird.  

KoRnfucius

prettycaca

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:32 pm
I hate bright lights and my cheeks turns red if I'm in sun for like 10 minutes, but I'm not a vampyre. I feed off of the energy/moods of others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:42 pm
Cajun Chicken Caesar
You know, like you have to absorb energy in order to sustain yourself? I'm one of those people. Any others?

You know, if you define it that way, we're all vampires. We all thrive off absorbing the energy released from breaking the chemical bonds of the food we eat and the drinks we drink.  

The Grevious Angel

The Grevious Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:22 pm
Kixera
i consider my self vampiric and here are some reasons:
-hate the sun
-drinks blood
-sleeps during the day (by choice)
-wander the night (coz its fun)
-owns a bat as a pet (she so jyoot ^^)
-had canines sharped to look like fangs (im not crazy XD)

So? Do you need the blood to survive?

Also, canine fangs are common trait in my family.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:59 pm
Ndoki
But have doctors told you that you need to drink blood? I doubt it. I have issues with my heart as well that nobody can figure out, but that doesn't make me a vampire.

I don't think a doctor would tell me that, whether or not it were true. They would want to see if it's something else and give me blood transfusions.

Please explain why I can eat approximately 3000-3500 Calories/day (I have calculated it), hardly exercise and be underweight for my height.

Although, when I want to, I can canoe, rock wall climb, kick box, fence, play DDR and do many other strenuous activities IF IT'S AT NIGHT, but it becomes hard, even wanting to, during the day.

I have rarely gotten sick (as in colds or flu) in my life, and when I have, I was usually sick for half the time people my age should be. The only times I've gotten really sick have been after my awakening, when I hadn't had blood for a long time.

And if you really don't think vampyres are real, that's actually fine with me in the end. I just like telling what I know on subjects and letting others decide. A true skeptic will believe in little, but what they believe is bound to be correct.  

vampyre_smiles

Ndoki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:26 am
vampyre_smiles
Please explain why I can eat approximately 3000-3500 Calories/day (I have calculated it), hardly exercise and be underweight for my height.

I believe that would be called having a high metabolism. I eat WAY more than that and I havn't left my basement for over a month and I'm still in shape, amazing isn't it? Also, something you might find interesting here.

vampyre_smiles
Although, when I want to, I can canoe, rock wall climb, kick box, fence, play DDR and do many other strenuous activities IF IT'S AT NIGHT, but it becomes hard, even wanting to, during the day.

That could be psychological or have to do with the weather, many people are affected by the weather, my friend gets headaches whenever the air pressure rises and they aren't a vampire.

vampyre_smiles
I have rarely gotten sick (as in colds or flu) in my life, and when I have, I was usually sick for half the time people my age should be. The only times I've gotten really sick have been after my awakening, when I hadn't had blood for a long time.

Once again, high metabolism. I sliced open a major vein in my hand, and 5 minutes later it was sealed up nicely. Happens to tonnes of people. Now, have you ever been shot in the head with a gun and survived? I doubt it.

vampyre_smiles
And if you really don't think vampyres are real, that's actually fine with me in the end. I just like telling what I know on subjects and letting others decide. A true skeptic will believe in little, but what they believe is bound to be correct.

Where did I ever say I don't believe in vampyres? I know there are tons of little noob teens running around calling themselves a vampyre, and I believe in that. I don't however, believe in vampIres, which is what I said all along.

If you want my opinion on the whole thing here it is, if you are easily offended, really close minded, or think you're a vampire or vampyre, you should stop reading now. You have been warned, and I'll apologize in advance to anyone I offend, I didn't mean to, this is just one person's opinion.

In my opinion those going around calling themselves a vampyre are just immature people trying to get attention by feeding off one thing.. the popularity of a mythological creature*. I find it nothing more than playing pretend to get attention, or making common traits many (if not all) exhibit seem greater than they really are to try and seperate themselves from others to make themselves feel special. I feel anyone who says they need to feed on blood of others are full of it because stomach acid will kill any helpful properties of it, so it's pointless, and those saying they need to feed off other's energies probably wouldn't need to if they just ate a sandwich, and if they fully believe they need to then they either have cystic fibrosis, or it's all in their head.

As for vampires, I don't believe they exist, sometimes I wished they did, but I don't believe they do, and until I can see someone flying through the air, have an unbeating heart, NEED to feed on blood, and only by drinking it, and instantly burst into flame under the sun, or even exhibiting half those qualities, then I'll believe in them. I'm sure this will piss a lot of people off, but I can't just sit here nodding my head anymore, and if you don't like what I just said, you should have stopped reading when I warned you and I won't be held accountable for it.

*Don't know what I mean by that? It's like Sony trying to cash in on Nintendo's fame by copying them, and just changing subtle things, like how they call it the dualshock instead of rumble or an analog stick instead of a joystick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:56 am
Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami
so most of the things you guys posted are things that are all true about vampires? wow. i mean i heard so many sterotypes that i didn't know what was real and what wasn't.

You shouldn't believe everything people tend to say. Use your common sense. I'm sure you've got it.  

Kaytrix

The Grevious Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:23 am
Kaytrix
Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

You shouldn't believe everything people tend to say. Use your common sense. I'm sure you've got it.

So why should we believe you? - Common Sense.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff