Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
To Meet Once More: (A Slight AU Yaoi RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:42 pm
"I.... I'm fine.... Really, fine.... I must really be exhausted to find that funny." He commented, thinking on it. "But really, you shouldn't be sorry for doing that, if I really didn't want people to jump into the pool, I would have made it as shallow as a kiddy pool. And I should have known better than to nap out here."

He sat down on a nearby chair.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:13 pm
Angel smiled softly, then dived under, trying to get her hair out of her face. She half succeded, surfacing with only some of her hair still in her face.
"I still feel bad for splashing you." Angel said softly. She really did; he needed his nap, and her rash actions had woken him up.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:06 am
"Actually, I've been thinking the same thing lately, these dreams have been keeping me awake at night and I think I've been working too hard lately. I was going to take a vacation but now with this merger... It's going to be a while before I offically can." He stated, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:14 pm
"Well... actually... I was thinking of slipping off somewhere with Mokie next week for a few days... would you like to join us?" Angel asked, hoping despretly Mokie didn't mind.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:01 pm

His eyes grew, an eyebrow falling while the other rose. This was confusing, Seto did not seem like the type to laugh like he had been.He remained still in the pool still keeping afloat. Seto had taken all of his words, leaving him silent. What was there to say, Seto seemed like he needed sleep badly. Now thinking about it, it was rather silly to be apologizing for doing what the pool was built for. Now he laughed a little himself, Seto did look funny with his hair drooping to his cheeks.

But he did feel bad that Seto would have to work hard due to their merging. He seemed to need a vacation more then his sister even. Mokuba never thought he would meet a CEO more hardworking then his sister, she seemed to top all in the workaholic department. But then Angel brought up an idea, that threw him in shock. Quickly shifting his head to his sister, not sure if he heard her right. It was a wonderful idea, but it seemed a little wierd. It was not everyday that someone they just met came to vacation with them. Not to mention Seto would take all of his attention without knowing it.

"Yeah..It seems lieka good idea. You need it more then anyone I have met. Besides, even a few days can do wonders to someones mood." Mokuba replied with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:50 pm
Angel gave a mental sigh of relief that Mokie had reacted well to her idea. Now if Seto would agree, the two of them (meaning Seto and Mokie) could get to know eachother better. Keeping these thoughts to herself, Angel looked up at Seto, waiting his answer.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:55 pm
Seto didn't know what to say, he sat down next to the pool, thinking on it for a while. "Well, I haven't slept a decent eight hours in a good year, and it might get my doctor off my back.... And it'll give my apprentice a chance to see what being the head of this company is really like. Sure, why not?" He stated, truthfully. "I could go for a vacation."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:39 am
Angel smiled at Seto, glad he had agreed. She was doing an awful lot of smiling today; her face would be sore in the morning.
"Awsome. How does the beach sound? We've got a beach house up north we could use." Angel suggested. Added bounus of the beach house was if something went horribly wrong back at the company, she could be notified immediately. Also, if the merger went through, Kai could be notified as well. Keeping these final and decidedly un-vacation like thoughts to herself, Angel started treading water, still looking up at Kai.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:19 pm
"The beach sounds good. I'll have to stock up on a few things but I haven't been to a beach in so long. Will you need me to bring any food?" He questioned, looking at the two carefully. "And for how long will this vacation be? I'd hate to leave for too long, maybe two weeks at the most."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:40 am
"No, we invited you, we'll cover everything but clothing and personal effects. I was thinking maybe a week at the most, three days at the least." Angel thought, I can't believe he's agreeing to this! Wow, I should open up more often!  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:18 pm
"Alright, sounds good to me." He commented. "Well, since I obviously need my rest and I still have a bit of work to do, how about we go downstairs sign the contract and call it a day?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:13 pm
"Sounds good, just give me a second to dry off please." Angel said as she climbed out of the pool and appropriated a towel from the rack. A suprisingly warm and fluffy towel.
Wow, they think of everything here to keep the employee's happy. Angel thought as she dried herslelf of quickly. Twisting her hair up into a quick bun, she picked up her clothing and waited quietly for Mokie to get out of the pool and dried off.

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:15 pm

((Hey, I just thought of something..whatever happend to Mokubas locket? That holds the main memory of Seto, so obivously he should not have it now or he would reconize Kaiba. So what should happen to it? eek ))

Mokuba smiled as Seto agreed. Nodding softly to himself as he spoke of two weeks together. Though his nod turned still, looking at Angel as she suggested only a week. Part of him wanted to protest, but he didn't, he already seemed wierd enough. Overall, he was pleased when Seto agreed to do it at all. As Seto read his mind, he yawned softly as he kept himself afloat. Calling it a day would be nice, he was getting rather tired. All these wierd feelings and thoughts of Kaiba seemed to become a drain on him.

Once Angel stepped out of the pool, he followed. Staying close behind her, climbing the small latter after her. His mangled locks hung damp down to his shoulder trailing his spine. His hair was always long, as he refused to get it cut shorter then a trip every few months. His shorts grew rather snug around his hips, the water causing them to hug his form. Bumps formed on his body from the sudden temperature change. Pulling a towel from the rack to even the climates as he wrapped it around himself. Shivering softly as his body slowly began to adapt.

"Sounds like a plan." he replied with a smile.

His hands rubbing the towel, causing friction between the towel and his body.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:16 am
(OOC: Hmmm.... Good question, maybe it was taken by his adoptive parents and locked away so that he wouldn't spend his life searching for his brother.)

Kai smiled somewhat at the two's sudden shivers and what- not. "There's a drying station over this way, a little invention of mine that hopefully, will soon be in use everywhere. He opened the door to a room with what looked like vents on all the walls, ceiling and floors. Kai pressed a couple buttons and suddenly, warm air started to blow from all sides, like a giant blow- dryer.

Arashi Cloud

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:11 am

((Didn't Angel just adopt him? Or did her parents adopt him? And what about Setos? What did Gozaburo do to his locket? ))

Mokuba followed Seto over to the machine, shivering the whole way. Leading a trail of droplettes as he steped. Reaching the machine he stood there, watching Seto press numerous buttons. Then, a sudden rush of warm air exited the chamber. It was like a sawna and a blow dryer combined into one machine. Was there anything this man couldn't think up? He smiled as he looked up to Seto.

"Thanks Kaiba-san." he thanked.

Quickly leaving his towel on the ground by his feet. Letting it fall in a wet heap before stepping into the chamber. Since there seemed to be no where to sit, it felt as if he was getting one of those fake tans as he let the air hit him. Closing the door so none of the air could get out, his eyes closed in contentment. His smile was small but showed how much he was enjoying this. His long raven hair was blowing all over the place once it became more dry. Leaning his head back slightly to let the hair his the top of his hair. Little drops of water evaporated off of his chest and stomach.

Once all of his body was clear of water, he stepped out of the chamber. It seemed to take no time flat to be completely dry and warm. His arms snaked around himself hugging his body, it felt so nice. Small blush formed on the boys cheeks from the nice feeling before he smiled at Kaiba again. Once the feeling settled, he turned to Angel with a big smile.

"Its awsome, you need to try it sis!" he exclaimed.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff