Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
I'll be there... ||| A drama RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God, no!!!! Not our beloved Bishie!!!
  KK: *smirks* "'t Is my Rp... I get to kill him as much times as I want. "
View Results

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:12 pm
(( Sorry I was gone for so long... I'll be Yuugi and Atemu again. sweatdrop ))

Yuugi sighed. Seto was going to die and there was no way to stop it. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling, Mokuba, he thought as he looked down solemnly at the white tiles that paved the hallway. What I thinking?, he blinked, I should be thinking about who is going to be taking care of Mokuba when Kaiba-kun dies. Sure it was a bitter thought, but it was the right thing to think about. You have money, Mokuba, but is it enough? He rose from his seat and walked down the hall, heading to the cafeteria to find something to calm his nerves, his head hanging slightly in sadness.

He watched Yuugi leave the area and shrugged, floating back to Seto's room. He knew that his presence must have been torturous for Seto, but the gods had sent him to guide Seto's soul to the afterlife. And if anyone deserved a second chance at life, it was Seto.

He made his way over to the bed and floated beside it, keeping his distance from Mokuba, as being near the boy was making him feel weak. His purpose was to make sure that he could take Seto's soul when time came, but having Mokuba so close was hurting him because the boy's will to keep his brother alive was so strong.

"How much longer can you hold on, Seto?" he wondered to himself, watching the brunette's chest as it rose and fell. Seto truly was a beautiful creature, and would surely be missed. He didn't want to touch the CEO, because he knew that if he did, the young man's soul would be forced from his body before it was meant to. And that was the last thing that he wanted to happen at the moment. Mokuba needed a little more time with his brother. Seto needed a little for time with Mokuba.

The crimson-eyed male had been given a shinigami-like role, but not as a punishment, but rather a granted request. He asked Asar himself if he could have this job. At first the lord of the underworld was hesitant, but after the spikey-haired male had told the god that he wanted a chance to see Yuugi and the other's again, the god considered it. As long as he did not abuse his powers like messing with the space-time-continuum or taking the lives of others before their time, the god was alright with his request and so it was granted. Now he was part god, part angel and part reaper. His only purpose was to take and guide souls to the afterlife, and to watch over those whose time had not come.

He reached into his robe and pulled out an hourglass from it. He thought to himself, "These doctors," he sighed, "they have no idea how much time he truly has left." There were only 12 hours and 30 minutes left until Seto's heart took its last beat.

((Asar=Osiris The actually god, not the god monster.

"If Tomorrow Never Comes - Garth Brooks" just started on iTunes. crying

Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch her sleeping
She's lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes

'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed
So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes

So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:44 pm

Mokubas eyes fluttered open at the sound of his brothers voice. Though his head had not made a move, his eyes shifted their position. Gazing at his brothers pale fragile form. The white robe he wore made him uneasy. It was almost as if the angels were ready to take him. No, it would not be that easy. Mokuba was going to keep his brother here as long as he could. He was not going to let those selfish who lived above him claim his brother. Everything that had been earned, the money, the manison, the company. All of that seemed pointless now, he would give it all away. If he could he would, to keep his brother beside him always.

"I dont know.." he choked. He knew his words were futile. Even if he had all the hope in the word, if he prayed all the hours of the night, the gods were still selfish. One little boys wishes and prayers could not change what they planned for him. The plan to leave him alone, the only hier to his family name. Even though his true name was unknown to him. All of the years being called Kaiba, he had forgotten his true sir name. But he would live the legacy of Kaiba, the Kaiba his brother had molded from the weapons that were made once before. His eyes began to water, he could not control it. The heavy streams soaked the fabric that his face caressed.

"You cant leave me..I wont let you die. That b*****d is going to jail for this, I'll see to it. I wont let any gods take you from me. I wont be left alone here!" he sobbed. His fist hitting the rail with all of his might. Only shaking Setos bed slightly around. His fist grew a pale red from the impact, leaving apart of him numb. His voice cracked and almost failed on him. He knew his tears would make his brother feel worse, but he could not stop it. Wondering why the gods did this to him, why did they make him the cursed child. All of his family seemed to die, starting with his mother at birth. The curse went to his father and now his brother. The chain would continue until no one remained.

After letting the sheets absorb the salty liquid that poured, he looked at his brother. His eyes were growing red and puffy from the strain. His nose became runny, some falling from his nose. But of course, he did not allow a mess to be made, returning it to his caverns. His nose became red with irritation as well. His face looking helplessly at his brother, as he lay weakly on the beds side. He wanted to talk to him, ask him any last questions he had. But he could not make anything come from his clamp throat. His knees became weak, causeing his body to stumble slightly almost loosing balance. He just gazed at Seto, as if begging him to hang on and make it through.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:14 am
Seto surpressed a sigh. He knew his brother was going to have a hard time.
Mokuba had always been a little too sensitive according to Seto, and even though he had never actually told him that, Mokuba knew. Seto knew Mokuba knew.

The news still had not completely gotten through, but it was about to, now. Seto 'knew' that after death, there was nothing. Everything ended. But he didn't want it to.
This very moment, he wished he believed in something other than rational thinking. Something like a God, or reincarnation or something. The thought of absolutely nothing frightened him, and he wanted Mokuba to talk about something insignificant to get his mind off of him.

But... If he'd tell Mokuba he was afraid, he'd probably scare Mokuba and have him worry more than he was already. Somehow, he managed to cover up the fear in his eyes, and tried to sink away in random thoughts. They just wouldn't pop up.

"That theme park... I doubt we'll have it finished." he mumbled with a smile, just to break the silence.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:10 pm

Mokuba looked up, his brother was completely in denial. For even with his attempt to hide it in his eyes, he could see his brother was scared. He hated how his brother tried to be strong, hiding his feelings from him. It was not about him being scared or hurt, it was about Seto. But that was just like Seto, never telling him of his true feelings. Tears still streamed down his cheeks, but now they were of anger. He glanced at his brother, watching as Seto wore that fake smile like it was a pimple that no one could ignore. He was not going to let it end like this, Seto not being open with him.

"I will get it done..I wont let all that you have worked for end." he replied, his voice stern. His eyes softend, now to sad to even cry. "Brother..I know your scared. I would be too...I'm sorry Im crying, I shouldn't be. You need all the comfort, I need to be brave. But its hard when you realize that your world is going to die." he hissed. It was not Seto he was angry with, it was those that were taking him. "Seto..stop hiding things from me..please. You always wanted me to confide in you, for me to know you were there. But you need to know that I'm here for you too. I wish you could show that I'm not the only one suffering here." he whispered.

Letting go of Setos hand, moving it to the rail. Hoisting his body up to his feet. Leaning over the bed, he hugged him gently. Seto needed to know that he was there for him, there for him to cry too. Though it seemed impossible to think that Seto would cry, but he had the right to. "I need to be brave for you now. Your the one that needs to let things out..not me. But I cant help it..but I can try." he whispered, his voice cracking again. He was not going to cry, not going to curse and scream. Maybe now Seto could see, how it felt when the one you love bottled all of their feelings inside. Hiding true pain from you instead of being open. It was not as if he wanted to push Seto, but he wanted to see him open up in his final hours.

And who better to open up to then the one thats been there for you the whole time.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:35 am
[Tumors all over... So also in the memory section of his head. x3; and yeah, since I haven't seen all of the series, I probably missed things. >.>]

"You know I have never been much of a cryer." Seto mumbed, now smiling for real. He wasn't lying, he rarely cried. The last time he did cry was over a year ago. And that had been because of some stupid allergy.

Suddenly, a wave of exhaustion washed through him that took his sight for about half a second. That half second felt like an eternity, and exactly like his previous blackout. When he regained consciousness, he blinked in amazement, not sure how long he had been out. Was the day over yet?
And.. Who was this boy next to him?

He blinked again in surprise to find this stranger here, until he realized the boy was his little brother, Mokuba.
Yes, and this man named Gozaburo Kaiba had just adopted them, because Seto kicked his a** at a game of chess. Or... No... He had to beat Yuugi! Yes! Yuugi, that damn Disco Hedgehog that took his title!
Or.. Was that Noah? Yes, this world, this bed, everything here was made out of pixels! And they had to beat the Big Five! Or... Pegasus! Yes, Pegasus! That damn albino f*****t with his dead chick that always called him 'Kaibaboy'. Or...

"What...?" he asked, completely and utterly confuzed. He had no clue what his age was, what Mokuba's age was, what had just happened or what was happening right now.
His hands went to his temples and his eyes widened as he realized his mother had just died because she gave birth to his little brother. But... Then Mokuba was supposed to be a baby. No... Maybe his father just died in a crash? No way... He shouldn't be able to tell what was going to happen exactly.
Confuzion radiated from his eyes into Mokuba's as he looked up ino his brother's eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:23 pm

((Would his memory lose be only temporary, or is it going to stay where hes confused until he dies?))

He partly smiled as well, it was true. His brother had never cried before, he was not that type of guy. But it wasn't just the crying, it was also the hiding of his emotions. Just because he did not cry, did not mean there were other ways to show his emotions. His grasped tightened around his brothers body. Yet he remained loose, so not to disturb Setos body in any way. "I know, you were never the type. Its just..even without crying..you still hold everything inside of you." Mokuba whispered, the smile had not faded. One of his hands rubbed Setos back gently, like a mother would their sick child. It felt nice to be this close to Seto, it was one of those rare occasions.

It took a few momentsbefore he could pull away from Seto, he hesitated. "I dont want to scare you..but I am scared. I cant have you leaving me big brother. Your all I have left and..I dunno what would happen to me if I lost you." he whispered again. But his brother was irregularly silent. His eyes opened in realization of the sudden silence. Pulling his body away gently, leaving his hands to rest on Setos shoulders. "Seto?..You alright?" he asked. But as he looked at his elder, the boy was staring back at him. Sopmething was different however, his eyes..they seemed lost. "Brother? Whats wrong?" he asked. Becoming more worried as he saw Seto rub his head. Pressing on his temples, trying to releave himself of something.

"Seto whats wrong? Should I get the doctor?" he asked, his voice becoming paniced.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:24 am
[It's as temporary as the black outs]
"I... Don't know... Doctor...? What...?"
Completely unaware of his current whereabouts, Seto looked around in the room as if he had never seen it before.
A hospital? What could he be doing here?
Oh, that damn Noah probably just implanted false memories some way... No... That couldn't be it, implanting memories is impossible.

Had someone put something in his coffee, then?
That could be it... He drank liters of coffee each day, so.. No, he would have tasted the difference somehow. Or did he have a simple overdose of caffeine?
Seven cups a day was the utter maximum he could have... Any man could have...But he couldn't remember having any cup after breakfast.

What did happen after breakfast? He closed his eyes and shook his head softly, still having his hands on his temples. Something in his chest hurt. A lot. It was as if he had some sort of wound there. A wound? How could it have gotten there?
Suddenly, he knew. He had been shot by some insignifficant ex-employee, who hadn't agreed with being an ex-employee.
And then.. Right... He was going to die at the end of the day...
He slowly lay his hands on the bed, and looked at Mokuba.
"It's alright... I remember now..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:41 pm

He watched helplessly as his brother seemed to be loosing his memories. His eyes glazed over with pain, Seto may forget who he is or anything else that was going on. But like the blackouts, there was nothing he could do. All he could do was stand there and be supportive, try and help him remember somethings. His hands grasped the bar as he watched his brother carefully, hopefully they would only be temporary. And just as he had hoped, that was the case. After his headache seemed to vanish, his memories returned. Mokuba softly sighed in relief as his brother stated he was alright.

"The tumor in your head must be effecting some brain activity." Mokuba stated sadly. The thought of his brothers tumors did not help him feel better. Grabbing one of the chairs near by, he sat down. His arms layed across the bar laying his head down. He was not going to move until the end, if Seto was going to die, he was going to be right there for comfort. But the doctors prediction of his death did not settle his nerves. Doctors could be wrong at times, Seto may have less time then he would like. His cheek rested on his forearm, his gaze away from Seto. He was thinking of anything that could be done, anything that needed to be said. But before they got to all the depressing stuff, he wanted Seto to be as comfortable as possible.

Taking his gaze back to Setos eyes. He barely moved from his position as he looked over. It was going to be hard to talk about what was to come. Asking for anything Seto may want could bring pain, but he wanted Seto happy. It was not like his life gave him much to be happy about, so it was only proper and fair to make his last hours the best he has ever had. "Is there anything I could get you?...Anything you want and I'll go get it." Mokuba replied. But apart of him took that back, he would have someone else go retrieve it. He was not going to risk leaving and returning to fail to say goodbye.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:22 am
"No... I don't need anything. If I would ask you for food or anything it would just be a waste to have it." Seto replied with a freaky grin.
"Ah well... At least I'm not going to stress my arms off at work now." he said, smiling.

He wasn't happy, though. Yes, he smiled for real at his 'jokes', but he wasn't happy. He had always wanted the best for Mokuba and himself, so he worked hard every second he could. Just to make sure they would have a good future together. But look where all this stress had gotten him.

The mental image that had popped up in his head for 'later', when Mokuba and him would be grown up and stuff, had been so different from this. They would be living in a grat mansion at the coast of Saint Tropez, and their yacht would be cleaned and ready to take for a [drive? ride? sweatdrop ]
Also, he would have some girl and Mokuba would be about to get one, since he would invite all the others on the beach to come with them.
The perfect stress-free situation. A twelve-year-old's dreams cherished for a few years before being shattered in some hospital.

He sighed, before he sat up completely and criossed his arms behind his head. He now realized he hadn't been this relaxed for quite a while.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:15 am

Mokuba did not laugh at Setos first joke, there was no feeling of laughter at the moment. By the second, joke it seemed Seto was trying to make things lighter in the room, so Mokuba laughed. However, just like Setos smile, it was fake. All of his life had been stress filled right to the end. Though he was grateful to his brother, for working so hard for him in general. For both of them, Seto worked harder then he had to, and now he would never be able to take the chance of change.

He should have tried harder, tried to get Seto out of work. Just for a week or two to start, then he would ask for longer. Soon enough, it would become a ritual for Seto. But it was too late to do anything now, he should have done something sooner. His eyes left Seto again, facing the bed. It was so hard to be strong like Seto was, he wanted to cry.

But he refused, he needed to be strong for Seto. He needed to smile, talk and laugh. Cause at one point, he would desire to ask Seto everything. He wanted to know everything, to see everything. No secrets would be kept from them, even something as pity as crushes. He had one of his own, he wasn't ready to go for anything, but it was there. And he wanted to know if Seto had any crushes on any girls. These thoughts and memories made him warm, no matter how cold the room had been.

It seemed he was not the only one feeling sanctuary in his thoughts. Looking at Seto again, he became surprised. His arms were holding his head. It was as if he was sitting on a lawn chair soaking in the sun. He could almost see it himself. His brothers face, being kissed by the suns golden rays. No, his entire body, after swimming. Seto never went swimming before. The image was a rather handsome one. Though he would never see his brother the way he does a lover, that would just be strange. But he could admit that his brother was the most handsome being he had ever known. God had been nice to him, until today.

Deciding not to think about that, going back to what he thought before. Only his eyes remained open, looking at Setos form, his smile real and true.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:10 pm
((omg!!! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:36 am
Seto opened his eyes again, the pleasent image of the yacht and beach disappearing, making place for the image of the room he was in. And his brother.
He felt a certain equanimity cover him, and was alright with it.
The pain in his chest didn't fade, but it was alright. It felt mere... Pshysical. And it wasn't going to last for long anyway.

This... Calm and relaxed way of thinking about things was nice, but it somehow scared him, too.
He needed something to do. He would sleep, but then again: Spending his last few hours sleeping didn't seem like a very good plan.

"So... Now what do we do?" he asked his brother, feeling odd.
When was the last time he didn't have his day planned out from 5.30 to 11.30 and beyond? He couldn't even remember.

InunaideKaiba

Though he would never see his brother the way he does a lover, that would just be strange.

[ lol Weird to read that from you. wink ]  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:22 am

((lol xd just proving that I can play him without having Mokuba like him like that xp Besides, if Seto likes girls, Mokuba would not even bother XD. Maybe posessive, being a cancer, but he would get over it cause he wants his brother to be happy.))

Mokuba looked at Seto, resting in comfort. Soon, he too closed his eyes to dream.

He liked the images he had, the sun kissing his brother. Them on a beach somewhere, far from the city. Being on this sand made him feel many miles away from the city and technology. The grainy sand between his toes. It being irritating and pleasant all at once. Seto rested on a towel as he was near the waters edge. The waves coming up to caress him, begging for him to come into the water. But he stayed near, he had just come out. Now he was looking for intersting treasures in the sand.

After showing Seto his findings, and swimming together, the night had caught up with them. But instead of heading back, they layed on the sand. Towels below them preventing from the sticky sand. No man made lights blocked any of the stars or the moon above them. The only sound they heard were the waves crashing along the shore. "This is nice..Can we live on the beach Seto?" he asked in a soft whisper. Seto had nodded gently. "Maybe when I retire..we'll get a beach house." he replied. Mokuba chuckled, "You could retire now how long you work." he joked. Seto, for once, laughed a little as well.

Mokubas eyes were now open looking at his brother laugh, then they looked to the ocean. Fireflies were now floating on the ocean, their reflections making it appear to be double the amount. "Seto look..it's so pretty.." Mokuba gasped in awe. When Seto looked, he too looked amazed. Smiling over at Mokuba, "Yeah they are." he agreed.

He opened his eyes, leaving the dream. Though fireflies would never mate or be around the ocean, it was a pleasent thought. Reguarding Setos question, he smiled. "The beach." he answered. It was nice, even though the very thing was impossible. He smiled at Seto, sadly he was unsure of what to do. "Or maybe just talk..." he answered truthfully.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:33 am
((ah... it's so sweet cry when should the lawyer show up?))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:43 am
Angel of Flames
((ah... it's so sweet cry when should the lawyer show up?))

[Like... When they are talking nicely, they're interupted by the lawyer that takes their last moments together. xp ]

"I think we should just talk." Seto said with a nod. "There are a lot of things to the both of us we will probably never find out if we don't talk now."
Somehow, there was a great comfort in his words. He didn't undertsand how, but knowing he was dying made him relax.

[Short, but my cousin is crying so yah]  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces